Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 18

Mavis' P.O.V.

The next morning as I woke up I let Ville sleep. I know he was still on Finland time and jet-lagged. I made my way to the kitchen where mom was reading the paper. She says, "Morning hun." I reply, "Morning mom", as i pour myself some coffee and add some pumpkin spice creamer to it. Thanks to Chris I'm addicted to it now. I ask, "Mom can I talk to you about something personal?" Mom says in a panicked tone, "Oh my god you're pregnant!!!!" I say, "No I was just wondering something." Then I ask, 'How long were you and dad together before you... well you know?" She says, "Oh. Well I think it was about 2 or 3 months. Why?" I reply, "I think I might be ready to with Ville." Mom says, "Honey if you feel ready then you are. Not that I blame you and DO NOT tell your father I said this but Ville is a sexy man Mavis. I don't see how you resisted him this long." I say, "Me neither. It wasn't easy that's for sure." Speaking of Ville he comes into the kitchen and greets me with a kiss and says, "Morning kulta." Then he says to mom, 'Morning Olivia." Mom replies, "Morning", before leaving the kitchen.

I say, "I thought you were asleep." Ville says, "I was but a text from Ricky woke me up. He asked me to hang out with him and the guys today." This was perfect it gave me the time I needed to set up for tonight. I say, "Go. Have fun." He asks, "Are you sure?" I nod and reply, "Jos and I could use a girls day anyway. I'll see you tonight." He says, "Ok babe." So as I get ready and call Jos to come over. Soon I see her car and hop in making our way to the mall. Jos asks, "Why are you with me instead of that handsome man of yours?" I reply, "I'm planning a surprise for tonight." She says, "Oh my god you're gonna do it!!!!!" I say, "Yeah I'm ready to."

So we get to the mall and head to Victoria's Secret where not too long after looking I find the perfect outfit for tonight. I thought to myself, 'Ville's gonna love it.' Jos picked out something for Ricky too. Next we headed to Bath & Body Works where I got some amazing scented candles. After the mall Jos helped me set up and all that was left to do was wait for Ville.

Ville's P.O.V.

I was at Ricky's with the other guys from MIW. Currently we were all watching Chris play a game called The Evil Within. He was fighting some giant with a safe on his head. Then I begun to get lost in thought about Mavis. Ricky asks, "Thinking about her huh?" I nod as Balz says, "Ville be real with us. Have you guys done it yet?" I reply, "No not yet. It's not that I don't want to. Everytime I look at her I have to control myself not to ravage her." Chris adds in, "Maybe you should stop resisting then." He was right maybe it was time we did it. Balz says, "Dude go home and give it to her." Speaking of Mavis she texted me:
Mavis<3: Hurry home. I have a surprise for you ;)
With that I said, "See you guys later." Then I made my way home to Mavis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Smut next chapter I promise ;) In the meantime hope you enjoy.