Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 19

Mavis' P.O.V.

As I waited I admired myself in the mirror. Soon there were footsteps on the stairs. The door opens to reveal Ville with a surprised look on his face as he stared at my outfit.http://www.polyvore.com/mavis_sexy_outfit/set?id=171782653. I ask in a seductive tone, "You like it?" He replies, "Very much", as he walked toward me. Ville pulls me in for a very passionate kiss and when he pulled away I said, "Ville mina rakastan sinua." I could tell he was taken back but he replies, "Mina rakastan sinua Mavis." Ville picks me up making me gasp in surprise as he gently lays me on the bed. He skillfully undoes the ribbon on my corset exposing my body to him. in a sudden feeling of self consciousness I cover myself. Ville says, "Don't ever hide yourself. You're so beautiful."

He then cupped my breasts massaging them in his hands sending shocks of pleasure through my body which were magnified when he took one of my nipples in his mouth flicking his tongue across it. After a few moments he sits up removing his shirt revealing his sexy tattoos. I ran my hand down his chest tracing his heartagram tattoo and heard his breath hitch in his throat. Was Ville nervous? He leans down to kiss me again our tongues dancing together as he reaches down to my panties rubbing me through them earning light airy moans from me. Ville smirks against my lips ans he moves them to the side and slips a finger inside me causing my back to arch off the bed. Suddenly Ville sits up and takes off my panties tossing them to the floor. to my surprise this time he inserted two fingers while he licked and sucked my clit making me cry out, "Oh yes Ville!!!!" He says, "Yeah let me hear you baby." I moan, "Mmmm. It feels so good. Don't stop." Then as I writhed in pleasure I felt that familiar knot forming and say, "Ville I'm gonna-" He cuts me off saying, "Let it go baby. Cum for me." Then I felt the most amazing release. Once I caught my breath I thought I'd please Ville like he did me.

Ville's P.O.V.

It turned me on so much to hear Mavis moaning and feeling her cum. i was hard as a rock at this point. Mavis notices my problem and says, "Let me help with that." Then she begins to unbuckle my jeans and remove my boxers revealing my hard length. Mavis then flicks her tongue across the tip before taking me into her mouth making me moan, "Mmmm. That's it baby." I gently place my hand on the back of her head urging her on and she takes me all the way to the back of her throat and I say, "oh yeah. Suck me Mavis." before long i felt myself getting close and say, "Baby I can't hold off anymore." and release into her mouth. She looks up at me with lust filled eyes and says, "Rakastelle minua Ville." Hearing her speak Finnish was beyond sexy and such a turn on.

Mavis' P.O.V.

Ville gently pushes me back on the bed climbing over me. Then I feel him start to push inside of me. I wince a little and he asks, "Are you okay?" I reply, "Yeah it's just been a while and you're...big." he pushes in gently till he's completely inside me. Ville began to move at a medium pace and I moan, "Oh Ville!!" he asks, "Feel good?" I moan in response, "Yeah it does." Ville says, "Damn you're so tight and wet baby." I say, "Fuck Ville." He moans back, "That's right kulta. Give me everything." I say, "You're so good." He replies, "So are you love." Then he leans down whispering in my ear, "I want you to ride me."

Ville's P.O.V.

I lean down whispering in her ear, "I want you to ride me." So I flip us over so she's on top. Mavis straddles and lowers herself on me and began to gently rock her hips. I moan, "Harder baby." She asks, "Like this?" then speeds up. I say, "Oh yeah. Just like that baby." She moans, "Ugh Ville." I say, "You have no idea how sexy you look right now." Then to my surprise she speeds up even more making me moan, "oh yeah.Ride me Mavis baby." Before too long she says, "Ville I'm gonna cum." I say, "Do it baby. Cum on me." She was so tight as she came it triggered my own release she moans, "Oh my god Ville." while I respond with, Oh yeah. Maivs!!!" We rode out our highs and fell asleep in a loving embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally Ville smut!!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy. Typing this was so awkward especially in a public library LOL.