Mausoleum of Memories

Chapter 28

Mavis' P.O.V.

I just got home from an awesome girls' day with Joslyn. Not too long after I got to my room Ricky rushes in saying, "You need to come downstairs now." "Why?" I ask. He replies, "Just do it, please." Reluctantly I get up from my bed and make my way downstairs saying, "Ricky I'm really not in the mood for this." As I look toward the door I beheld a sight that shocked me to my very core. A familiar pair of emerald eyes gazing into mine. I ask, "What are you doing here? He replies, "I found out the truth. I'm so sorry kulta." I approach him and say, "It's okay Ville. I forgive you." and hug him. Ricky and I sat down to hear what he had to say.

He begins, "It turns out my ex Jonna was behind the whole thing. We also found out she had someone helping her but, we don't know who it was. All we knew was it was someone who knows you very well Mavis. There was a detailed list of where you where everyday and there was a layout for two plans. Plan A was to break us up. At the party her accomplice slipped in unnoticed and drugged you and Dico to make it look like you cheated. That's why you were in bed together. If that didn't work she was gonna release this." holding up a disc. I ask, "What is that?" "I'm not sure but, it must be pretty important if Jonna was gonna use it against us." Ville replies. Then he says, "I know words aren't enough to say how sorry I am Mavis. I will do anything to make it up to you." "You already have by seeing the truth babe. Just being here proves you love me. I love you Ville." He then did something I never thought I'd feel him do again, he kissed me. For the first time in months I felt complete again.

Ville's P.O.V.

I was so happy to have Mavis back. I'm really lucky she forgave me especially after all the horrible things I've said to her. As we cuddled on the couch she says, "I heard your new song." "You did?" I ask. She nods saying, "It was beautiful. Nice location for filming too." "Yeah I filmed it there as my way of trying to get over you but, while filming I realized I did still love you. I'm so sorry Mavis I really don't deserve you." She says, "Baby stop apologizing. Please let's just focus on now. The important thing is that we are together now." I realized she was right and let it go. Maybe I'll ask her to come back to Finland with me, when she's ready of course. If not I'll be there waiting for her when she is. I have no intention of ever letting her go again and one day, I hope to make her Mrs. Valo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwwww. Mavis and Ville are back together.Would you guys like to see them get married later on in the story? Any ideas on how he should propose? Message me your suggestions. Sorry it took me so long to update I have been busy with my classes.