Status: i have 0 self control

Kiss Your Life Away

I Am Wide Awake

I gasped as someone walked up to me and curled their hand into the back of my jacket. “Scream and I’ll kill you,” he warned in a deep voice.
I nodded and glanced to the side. He was wearing a black, almost cloak-like poncho with a long, black hood. It covered his face, only leaving the tip of his nose visible. I frowned, my heart starting to beat harder as I stared at him.
“Who are you?” I asked quietly. “No one,” I frowned as he started to pull me away. It was beginning to rain, making the sky a dark, ugly gray color.
The man, who was surprisingly stronger than his small frame let on, dragged me down the street to a sleek, black limo. I frowned as he opened the door and nearly tossed me into the back of it. He got in too, sat down across from me, and then shut the door.
I flinched nervously as all of the doors locked automatically. “Where are you taking me?” I asked. “You’ll see,” the man murmured. I could barely hear him, and still couldn’t see his face.
“Why can’t you tell me?” I asked. “Why can’t you shut up?” I sighed and looked out of the tinted window beside me. We drove for a while before the car finally stopped outside of a place I had never seen before.
It seemed like we were on the outskirts of town, the worst part of town, outside of a warehouse. It was raining harder now, getting my clothes wet as the man led me out of the limo. “Where are we?” I asked.
“What part of shut up?” He shot back, actually shutting me up. I sighed and let the man yank me into the building. Fear washed over me again as he pulled me inside. The place appeared abandoned, and not at all in working order.
“Are you going to kill me?” I asked as I started to panic too. “No. Now shut your little mouth before I have it permanently sewn shut,”
I closed my mouth and let the man drag me over to an elevator. He pushed the button, surprising me as it began to open.
It didn’t have an elevator in it though. I gasped, looking down at the black hole in front of us. There was nothing other than the empty shaft below, surely leading to my immanent death.
The man yanked me towards him and then scooped me up into his arms. I blinked in surprise and then yelped as he neared the shaft. I thought he might toss me down, but he didn’t.
“Remember what I said about screaming?” I nodded and then before I could even think to scream, he jumped. I clung to the man as we were enveloped in blackness. My hair was whipping up above us as we fell, and then it all stopped.
Before I could think that we had died, the man set me down. How the hell…? “Follow me,” he said. “And what if I don’t?”
He sighed quietly before turning around to look at me.
“We’re six stories down, and the only way out of here is up,”
I looked up at the seemingly endless hole above us and then sighed. “Okay…well then lead the way,” The man turned away from me and started walking into the dimly lit hallway in front of us.
I could see a door in the distance, along with two other hallways that split off from this one. He led me down the right side and then straight down another one. There were plenty of doors that we passed, and it felt like we were walking forever. We finally reached a set of double doors, the man pushing them open.
There were two other men standing on either side of the doors, just watching. The room was lit almost romantically dull, setting an almost eerie mood. The room was full of wall-to-wall mirrors, reflecting twenty of me from many different angles.
I frowned as I noticed the large, almost throne-like chair at the end of the room, along with the person seated there.
They had on one of the cloaks too, the only thing visible being their pale hands on the arms of the chairs, and their long, knee-length black boots.
The man pushed me forwards as the person looked up. “Thank you Justin,” I looked at the person in front of me, seeing only his pale nose.
“Come here,” he said and curled a thin finger at me. I didn’t move, prompting ‘Justin’ to push me again. I took a few hesitant steps and then paused as the boy stood up.
“Where did you find him?” he asked and walked off of the pedestal to come closer to me. “Near town. He’s young too,” I glanced behind me, frowning.
The boy was slowly taking his hood off as he got close to me. My first thought was that he was stunningly attractive. His hair framed his pale face, making him look even younger than he probably was.
He had bright green eyes and pink lips, that looked so soft and plush. “He’s pretty,” The boy cocked his head to the side and studied me, leaning a little closer.
I instinctively backed up, only to have him rest his hand on the back of my waist. He pushed me towards him and then moved his other hand to my jaw.
He was staring at me, gently brushing the tips of his fingers against my skin. They were cool and soft, sending little shivers through my body.
The room had a chilly feel to it, only setting me on edge. “Who are you?” I asked, earning a little smile. “Kellin. Who are you?” I bit my lip before answering, unsure of whether to lie or not. “Vic,”
He smiled again, looking incredibly innocent. “Do you know why you’re here?” I shook my head, still incredibly uncomfortable.
“Hm…you didn’t tell him anything, did you?” he asked. I glanced to the side as he looked behind me, noticing his lack of reflection.
He couldn’t…how…? My heart beat faster as my mind went wild with scenarios. “No, no,” Kellin pulled me closer to him as I backed up again.
“Don’t be scared. I won’t hurt you,” I shook my head, completely disbelieving. “You don’t…the mirrors,” I choked. The boy sighed and rested his small hands on my hips.
“You shouldn’t point out someone’s flaws,” he said. “It’s rude and hurtful,” I frowned, utterly confused by his words. “What?” He sighed and turned me to the side. “You can see yourself, correct?” I nodded silently.
“But I can’t see myself. Could you imagine how irritating that would be?” My frown deepened. “I guess…but why? Why don’t you have a reflection?”
Kellin met my eyes and moved me to face him again. “I’m different,” he said. “What do you mean by that?” I asked slowly. “Is it not obvious? You’re warm and fragile, and I’m not. You get older and I don’t.”
I pressed my lips, hating the idea that was coming into my head. “Are you…?” Kellin nodded encouragingly. “Kellin, we don’t have time for this,” Justin said from behind us.
“Excuse me? Who’s in charge here?” he asked sassily. “You are, sir,” Kellin nodded. “And what does that mean?” Justin sighed and lowered his head.
“That you can do as you please. I’m sorry master,” Kellin nodded, almost childishly, and then looked back at me. “I do need to get along though. So…can I kiss you?”
I blinked in surprise and bit into my lip. “Um…why?” Kellin gave me a little pout and rested both of his hands on my shoulders. “Because I need to,” he said.
I opened my mouth to talk again and then frowned. “Okay…?” I didn’t understand why he would need to kiss me, but it seemed harmless. He seemed pretty harmless.
Kellin leant forward, although not the way that I expected. He leant his head towards my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin.
“What are you doing?” I asked and flinched away. Kellin looked at me with a mixture of confusion and surprise on his face. “I was going to kiss you,” he said innocently.
“Well clearly I don’t know what a kiss is,” I said and frowned. “You know, that thing where you touch your lips to someone else’s?”
Kellin shook his head quickly. “No no no no,” he said. “I meant a kiss,” he said, emphasizing the word. “I don’t know what you mean,”
Kellin sighed exasperatedly and took a step closer to me. “Just breathe,” he said and put his hands on my waist again. They were surprisingly strong, holding me in place.
His lips touched my neck gently before he opened his mouth. It clicked in my head a second before he sunk his teeth into me.
I gasped in pain and tried to pull away from him as he bit into my skin. I could hear the little sucking sound as he drank my blood.
Kellin swallowed a few times before he stopped and pulled back the slightest bit. I felt his smooth tongue on my skin, lapping up the blood that oozed from my throat.
“S-stop,” I said and tried to get away. He sighed and moved back, looking even lovelier than before. His cheeks were tinged pink, almost like he was blushing, and his skin looked healthier.
His hair seemed to shine more, and his lips were pinker, if that was even possible. “You look…” Kellin smiled and then sighed in content. “You taste…so good,” he said, looking very pleased.
I touched my neck and then winced. It was sore, but miraculously not bleeding anymore. “Are you feeling better master?” Justin asked, close to me now.
I jumped and looked at him, surprised by his appearance. He didn’t have his hood on, and looked a lot different than I had imagined. His pale brown hair was brushed to the side and his eyes shone brightly. He had small tunnels through his ears and was surprisingly young.
“Mhm…I feel perfect,” he said softly. Kellin actually looked younger, and so…healthy? “I want him,” he said. “What…um, what do you mean, sir?”
Kellin looked at me and then stepped closer. I blushed as he wrapped his arms around my neck and then trailed his warm lips along my jaw.
I shivered under his touch, despite the fact that he was warm now. “You’re so soft,” Kellin said affectionately and pecked my cheek.
I just stood there, confused and unsure of what to do. “Kellin, I don’t think that you mean that. You’re always like this after you feed,”
Kellin glared at him, not at all threateningly. “No I don’t. I just feel good afterwards. I want him,” I bit into my lip, not exactly opposed to his affection. He was actually cute and kind of…alluring?
I shuddered again as he pressed his body close to mine. He was maybe an inch shorter than me, and probably the same weight.
“Come with me,” he mumbled and slipped his hand into mine. I didn’t question it as he pulled me along, kind of harshly.
“How old are you?” Kellin asked as he led me out of the room. “Twenty,” He nodded and continued to pull me behind him. “Are you a virgin?” he asked. “Um…”
My cheeks turned pink as Kellin walked me into a different room and closed the door. There wasn’t much in there, other than a massive bed and a few other bedroom type things.
“Why are you asking?” Kellin actually giggled and sat down on the edge of the bed. “I wanted to know, because your blood is so strong. Usually when people are very young and pure, their blood is more…potent,” he said.
“And mine is?” He nodded and smiled. “Um…no, I’m not,” He looked a little disappointed by that and laid back on the bed. “Hm, pity,” I raised an eyebrow, although I didn’t think he saw it.
“Why?” I asked. “Why what?” Kellin asked back. “Why is it a pity?” He smiled and then ran his fingers through his hair. “I wouldn’t have minded deflowering you,”
I blinked in surprise as my cheeks got hotter. “Oh?” Kellin sat up and smiled at me. “Mhm, you’re sexy and you have a nice body. Are you good in bed?”
I wasn’t sure how to answer that. Most people weren’t as blunt as he was, and they certainly weren’t as comfortable as he was.
“Come here,” he said and smiled. I didn’t know why, but I did as he asked. “Sit,” I frowned, not a fan of the dog commands. “I don’t like to be bossed around,” I said and stayed where I was.
Kellin smirked playfully, looking up at me with those wide eyes of his. “Mhm…so you like to be the dominate one? You like to boss others around?”
I opened and then closed my mouth, unsure of what to say. “I don’t…--“Mhm, so you do,” Kellin licked his lips in the most seductive way. “And do you want to boss me around? Do you want to dominate me?”
I blushed, finally catching onto his words. He didn’t seem the least bit sexual as a person, but Jesus, he could turn on me on like a light.
Kellin seemed to know that fact and was definitely using it to his advantage. His hand moved to my thigh, gripping it, before he slowly trailed it down to my knee and then back up. I shuddered and took a deep breath to try and calm the thoughts running through my mind.
His fingertips brushed closer to my zipper teasingly before he stopped altogether. His small hand rested on the middle of my thigh as he made perfect eye contact with me.
I watched his tongue dart along his lips again, slower than before, before it disappeared back behind his lavish lips again. My whole body went hot with desire, adding to the sudden tightness in my jeans.
“U-um, I,” Kellin smirked and then stood up. “You what?” he asked silkily. “I, um…I should…” My heart was beating rapidly in my chest and I was sure he could hear it.
“I should g-go,” Kellin frowned slightly and then pouted. “But I want you to stay,” he said, sounding almost heartbroken. I frowned, but didn’t say anything else.
Kellin rested both of his hands on my chest and then kissed my jaw. I let my eyes fall closed, enjoying the heavenly feel of his lips.
“Stay with me?” he breathed and gently nipped along my jawline, down to my neck. He kept kissing over and over, turning me to mush.
“W-what is this?” I asked, hopefully to distract him. I couldn’t let him deter me. I still knew nothing about him or this place.
“What?” Kellin pulled back to look at me, frowning slightly. I pulled on a handful of the cloak he was practically drowning in. “Oh,” Kellin looked down at himself and then moved his hands away to undo the little buttons that were tucked into the seam of the two halves of his cloak.
I watched him push them through the little loops until the fabric fell to the floor. It pooled around him, revealing his clothes underneath.
“It’s just outerwear,” he said softly. He seemed kind of confused, but it quickly dissipated. I looked down at his body, which was smaller than I would’ve expected.
He had a slim frame that made him look even more delicate. Kellin's shirt was slightly loose and flowed on him perfectly, while his jeans were tight. They had many wide slits ripped into them, revealing his porcelain skin beneath the clothing. I bit into my lip as I looked over his slinky curves and perfect sculpture. He was incredible.
Kellin sat down again and looked up at me innocently. He hadn’t said anything else, opting to just watch me. “Come here,” He reached out and hooked one of his fingers into closest belt loop on my jeans.
He pulled me forwards, using more strength than he seemed to have. I blushed, realizing my crotch was perfectly level with his face.
“You’re wet,” he said bluntly, still staring up at me with those enrapturing eyes of his. “What?” Kellin pulled on my sleeve and glanced away from me to my clothing.
I had forgotten all about it, but he was right. My clothes were still wet from the rain, even though my hair was completely dry by now.
“You’re all wet,” he said again, completely innocently. “It’s okay,” Kellin frowned and shook his head. “You’re human. You could get sick,”
I shrugged slightly, not really caring. I had already been in these clothes for a while. Kellin just inched me closer and then pushed my jacket up.
“Take this off,” he said, staring into my eyes again. I frowned a little, but did as he said and reached to pull my sweatshirt over my head. It probably should have set off a red flag, but didn’t. Why would he be so adamant to get me naked?
Kellin just smiled a little and then leant forwards and kissed just above the waist of my jeans. I bit back a small gasp as his lips touched my warm skin.
Kellin looked up at me and then kissed again. He didn’t seem to notice the shudder that rippled through me. His slim fingers undid my belt and then pulled it off before I could even process what had happened.
He kept pressing little feathery kisses to my lower stomach, distracting me as he unbuttoned my jeans. My cheeks got hot as his mouth brushed against the issue in my pants.
I was still very turned on, and he wasn’t helping in the least. “Take this off too please,” Kellin said and tugged on my shirt. I wanted to protest, but my body had other ideas. I pulled it over my head and dropped it to the floor without a word of denial.
“S-stop,” I breathed and then swallowed thickly. It was hard to even get the word out. “Why? Did I do something wrong?” I shook my head, afraid that I had offended him, and then frowned deeply. Why didn’t I want to upset him? And why the hell did this seem wrong when the rest of me was all for it?
“Then why…?” Kellin looked confused too. “I…I don’t know,” His air of confidence seemed to return as his eyes flickered. “But I can make you feel so good,” he said seductively and then licked through the fabric of my underwear.
“Ah,” His touch sent electricity through my body, and I had no doubt that his words were true. “I want to,” Kellin whispered and started pulling my pants down.
I didn’t stop him as his warm hands held onto either of my thighs. “Let me pleasure you,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so......the vampire fetish continues.......

also background credit to phandley because i am running out of kellic pictures to use for layouts

title- "Save Me A Spark" Sleeping With Sirens