Status: i have 0 self control

Kiss Your Life Away

What's Killing Me

My heart beat faster as Kellin kissed my hardened tip through my boxers as it poked up above my jeans.
He looked up and then smiled slightly before licking it. I gasped this time and closed my eyes. “W-wait…we shouldn’t…sh-shouldn’t be doing…this,” I said breathlessly. My voice came out airy and not at all convincing. “But I want to……don’t you?”
He actually looked offended by my words, making it harder to say no. I didn’t want to lie, because I did want to, but…something seemed so…off.
“Please,” I bit into my lip, so close to giving in as Kellin stood up. He rested his hands on my chest, rubbing gently, before he pressed his lips to mine.
I sighed and kissed him back, losing myself in him. His lips were even softer than they looked and felt so perfect as they melded against mine. They slotted together with ease, pulling me deeper into his trance.
Kellin pulled back and inch, breathing heavier than before, and met my eyes. “Take me,” he whispered. I gently pushed him back on the bed before crawling on top of him and stopping. “What’s wrong?”
I pressed my lips together and then sighed. “I don’t…I don’t usually do this,” I admitted, making him look even more confused. “But you said—“N-no, not like that, I just…usually date people first,”
Kellin frowned and then reached up to touch my hair. He brushed his fingers through it once before gently scratching and pulling me down to him.
“Try something new then,” he breathed before kissing me again. I threw all of my morals out the window and then kissed him back passionately. His hand tangled deeper into my hair as my tongue rubbed against his, and then the door opened.

Kellin ~

“Uh, m-master?” Vic moved off of me, making it easier to see Justin as he stood in the doorway. “Did I give you permission to come in here?” I asked, irritated, and glared at him. “N-no sire, but…--“But what?”
He frowned and shook his head as he glanced between the two of us. “Is this really such a good idea?” he asked. “Get out,” Justin looked offended, but did as I said and closed the door behind himself.
“Why--?” Vic asked, looking skeptical again. “He’s jealous,” I said quietly and then motioned for him to come closer to me. Vic met my eyes, that nervous look of his disappearing.
I smiled the tiniest bit and pulled his warm body against me. Vic pressed me back against the mattress, immediately kissing my neck.
I sighed and wrapped my legs around him, not caring if my boots scraped him or not. Vic’s lips were soft against my skin, lightly tickling as he kissed and bit me.
I shivered, surprised by how good it felt. I didn’t usually enjoy these encounters, but for some odd reason, he seemed to know how to please me.
Most people let me take control and do all of the work, but Vic seemed to want to be the dominate one; as I had predicted. He was so quiet and shy, but somehow now…now he was sexy. All of his doubt seemed to slip away, leaving behind this confident, domineering person.
He kissed from my neck to my collar bones before reaching down to pull my shirt up. I arched my back for him, letting him pull it over my head.
Vic tossed it onto the floor and then went back to kissing me. His hips moved as he sucked a mark into my flesh, creating the most lovely friction between us. I gasped and held onto him tighter in surprise.
Vic didn’t seem to mind my lack of movement and continued to lick and kiss and suck all down the length of my chest.
I watched him as he reached my waist and paused. His lovely, dark eyes looked up at me, surprisingly sweet. He had cute puppy eyes that shone brightly when the light hit them. I bit into my lip, wondering what he was planning to do.
Vic kissed my hips and then undid my jeans before realizing that I still had shoes on. I laughed quietly, genuinely amused by him.
He watched me as I sat up more and started undoing the laces on my boots. He went back to kissing then, letting his lips wander along my throat again.
I shivered, forgetting what I was doing for a moment, before kissing his shoulder. The second I kicked my shoes off, he pressed me against the mattress again, and kissed my lips. He was an incredible kisser, making this whole thing that much better.
I sighed against his lips, more excited than I had expected to be; I might as well enjoy this. ~

My breathing finally slowed down to a normal pace as I slid out of my bed. My whole body was tingling as I pulled on my cloak and held it together in front of myself.
Vic was lying on the pillows, soundly asleep after our…activities. His hair was messily draped over the pillow as he slept, with his pretty lips open.
I stood there for a moment, utterly baffled by him. The sex had been wonderful, surprisingly, and the best I had had in…who knows how long.
I couldn’t remember the last time I had cum during sex, but surely it hadn’t been as good as this. I shook my head and walked over to him.
Despite his performance, he still had to die. I craved it, and more than anything, I craved knowing that he deserved it. The room was completely silent as I crawled on top of him and straddled his hips.
They were slightly bony under me, but whatever. I tightened my robe around myself and then rested my hand on his chest, over his heart.
He didn’t move, still sleeping peacefully. I took a moment to look at him, wondering what he had done. He didn’t look like the kind of person that would be a rapist or a murderer, but surely it had been something bad.
I frowned and pulled my hand back as he moved, muttering to himself. Vic settled under me, only shifting slightly on the bed. I quirked an eyebrow at nothing before realizing what I was looking at.
He was lying on top of my underwear, which happened to be made of solely black lace. The look on his face when he had seen them had been priceless and one I wished that I could save.
I sighed and shook my head before laying my hand flat over his heart again. It took longer than usual for me to see anything, and then what it was surely couldn’t be right.
I frowned as my eyes focused on a younger version of Vic. He looked maybe thirteen with the worst haircut imaginable. There were other people standing around him, all the same age.
There was one boy in particular that looked similar to him, with another wretched haircut. He was holding an icepack to his eye and it seemed like he had been crying.
Vic was facing another boy, looking kind of shell-shocked. The boy was on the ground, holding his face as he cried…. What…the hell?
My mind forced the images back a frame and suddenly the memory made sense. Vic had punched the kid, earning a sickening sound as his nose broke.
The images dissipated, revealing nothing but Vic beneath me. I shook my head, utterly confused. “No,” I whispered and tried to see again.
But there was nothing else. The only bad thing he had ever down was punch a kid? I pressed my lips together angrily and then looked down at him again.
He didn’t deserve it. I cursed and pressed both of my hands to his chest. He couldn’t…why would Justin bring me someone who hadn’t done anything wrong? He was only supposed to find people that deserved what I was going to do to them. I groaned and got off of him in one swift movement.
Surely I couldn’t kill him…right? He wasn’t a bad person, but I needed it…. I groaned and pulled my cloak tight around myself before doing up the buttons.
I couldn’t kill him, not if he had never done anything bad in his life. He didn’t deserve to die, and I didn’t want him to. I wouldn’t condemn him this way.
I stalked out of my bedroom and down the halls, more angry than I had been in a long time. “Justin!” I shouted, livid. He looked up at me from the table and frowned.
“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Do you have any idea what you’ve done?” I asked him back, my tone vicious. “Um, no, sir, I don’t,”
I rolled my eyes in irritation and pulled him up from his seat. “That boy has never done a bad thing in his life! He’s more innocent than a child, and you fucked it up!”
His face went blank as I shouted at him. “I don’t understand. Can’t you just kill him either way? You fucked him Kellin, so it should be easy,”
I slapped him, harder than he was ready for, because he dropped. “Don’t you dare speak that way to me. You know that I don’t want to do this unless they deserve it,” I said.
“Why not? Why does it matter?” I rolled my eyes, stepping away from him dramatically. “It just does! He’s a good person, and it isn’t fair. I specifically asked you to bring me someone who deserved to be killed and you disobeyed me!”
Justin actually looked scared. He knew what I could do to him, and he knew that I wouldn’t hesitate to do it. “Get out of my sight,” I growled. “NOW,”
He leapt up and out of the room quickly, leaving me in silence. No one else in the room would dare to speak to me, and Jack wasn’t here.
He would never have messed up this way. I combed my fingers through my hair and sighed in exasperation. I needed to sleep, but I definitely had to take care of this first.
I had made love to him, and it was only a matter of time before he woke up. I sighed heavily and walked back towards my bedroom, only to run into none other than Jack.
“Kellin. What--?” he asked, noticing my mood. I shook my head before waving my fingers twice. He obediently followed me to my bedroom where Vic was still peacefully sleeping.
“Master, I—“Shush. I don’t know what to do with him,” I said. “Well, isn’t he supposed to be dead?” I nodded and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Then why isn’t he? Has something gone wrong?” he asked. “Yes. Justin brought me an innocent. The worst thing he has ever done is punched a little boy for bullying his brother. He’s practically a saint,”
Jack frowned and looked over at Vic as he lay naked in my bed. The sheets were twisted around his lean body as he slept, kind of messily.
“And you’ve already made the bond?” I nodded and sighed. “Are you sure? Maybe he didn’t—“He did,” I said, cutting him off. Jack looked just as displeased as I felt, only probably not as nauseas.
I didn’t want to kill Vic. He seemed so sweet, and there was just something about him that bugged me. He was different somehow.
“I’m not sure master,” Jack said. “But maybe you should redress? Before he wakes,” I nodded and turned to leave the room.
Jack followed after me silently until we got to the bath. I pushed the door open and then pressed the code into the wall panel.
The door opened, letting us walk into the greenhouse-like room. It only had one bath, the size of a small swimming pool. I walked over to the standing panel and set the temperature that I wanted.
“Do you want me to join you?” Jack asked as I started unbuttoning my cloak. I nodded and let it fall off of me. I could hear him undressing as I stepped into the water which was already getting warm.
My body shivered in response, even though I wasn’t cold. I looked over at him, emotionless as he stepped in too. He still had on the uniform satin boxers that all of my guards wore, although he didn’t seem to care.
Jack was my favorite guard, even though I wouldn’t tell him that. He was loyal and more…gentle than the others. He catered to my every need without a single complaint, and did whatever I asked him to do without question.
He didn’t say anything as he picked up the shower head and pulled it over to where I was standing. Jack wet my hair for me, running his fingers through it leisurely.
He didn’t seem to mind as I just stood there, my arms loosely holding onto my stomach. “Is it too warm?” he asked softly and kissed my shoulder. “No,”
Jack ran his fingers down my arm before walking away from me. I didn’t mind his random touches. I liked the affection, and he was the only one that could actually make me feel something.
Jack came back to me and started gently working the shampoo into my hair. I sighed and let my eyes fall closed, enjoying the feel of his fingers.
“Tip your head back for me,” he whispered. I did as he asked and tilted my head towards him to let him rinse the soap out. The water filled with bubbles around us before dissipating.
Jack was the only one of my guards that I let touch me this way. I trusted him, and he had been with me for the longest time. He had been turned right after me, and we had been together since then. The only difference was that I was an incubus and he was just immortal.
Jack conditioned my hair for me while gently peppering kisses along my shoulders. “Kellin? What are you going to do with him?” he asked.
“I don’t know,” I whispered back. “Did you want to sire him?” I sighed heavily before shaking my head. “I don’t know. I just…is it a good idea to?”
Jack chuckled and started rinsing my hair for me again. “Maybe. You’d have your own personal slave,” I knew he was teasing, but the thought bothered me.
“Kellin,” he said after a while. “It really isn’t that bad. I mean…I was sired to you for quite a while if you remember,” I nodded, letting out a little laugh. “Yeah. You were like a little puppy,”
He nodded and moved to get the soap. I just stood there as he washed for me. “How am I supposed to explain this? Or even take care of him? He’s human,”
Jack sighed and met my eyes. “I don’t know,” he admitted. I sighed too before nodding. “You can stop. I need to get back before he wakes up,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i wrote this and just never posted it

@ me: tf bruh?

title- "Killing You" Asking Alexandria