Status: complete ~ see oohyaychicken.tumblr.com for information of its updates

Scars Don't Heal When You Keep Cutting

Chapter Thirty

an: ok so this chapter is pretty much the same as seen in the original fic like two years ago, just minor changes... it's so freaking cringe worthy but i laughed my ass off while reading it but it's so awkward and doesnt even really make sense so i apologize in advance. so yeah dont be surprised if i take it down in like a few days rip

<>

Ben and I decided we'd cuddle for a while since we didn't really have much else to do, so he laid right on top of me and fell asleep as I held him.

And, I've been smelling his hair. It smells amazing, you don't understand. Shush.

I watch Ben and pet his hair as he adorably sleeps, until his phone received a text from his back pocket, waking him up. He sleepily glances around the room for a moment, offering a shy smile when he finally makes eye contact with me. I smile back at him as I reach for his phone and pull it out of his pocket. I break eye contact to see who it was.

Take a wild fucking guess.

“Who is it?”

“I’ll handle it,” I tell him as I start to read the message.

DJ: bby I miss u. fck Danny and b mine again ;)

I glare at the phone and furiously type in a response, threatening him as brutally as my angry mind can.

“It’s DJ, isn’t it?” Ben mutters as he sits up a bit and tries to glance at the phone.

“Yes.”

After I click send, he takes the phone out of my hand and decides to read it out loud.

“You better fucking back the fuck off or I’ll fucking slit your throat with the biggest sharpest blade I can fucking find and shit down your fucking throat and rip your fucking eyes out of your fucking head so you can fucking watch the shit fall out of your fucking throat because I slit it so fucking bad.”

Then Ben laughs.

It's very cute.

“That’s so cute,” he giggles afterwards. It makes me smile. This boy just may be the death of me. He sits up all the way so that he's straddling my hips. Me likey, mhm. He stretches and yawns before rubbing at his tired eyes.

"Danny, I'm bored," he whines a little as he pushes himself off my lap. I sit up with a smile as I think of an idea.

"Wanna try to kiss again and hope no one walks in on us?" I ask him, earning the roll of his eyes and a chuckle.

"Just lock the door, dummy! And you didn't have to ask, Danny, you know I’d love to," Ben laughs.

"True," I say as I get up and walk over to the door, locking it, before going back over to Ben. I sit down on the bed in front of Ben and do a weird salute thing.

"The door is now locked!" I chirp with a nod. He giggles and blushes a bit before leaning in and pressing his soft, pierced lips to mine. I smile as I enjoy the coolness of his lip rings pressed to my lips and the sweet taste of his own, which tasted like some sort of candy I can’t quite remember the name of.

No one interrupted us yet, so I gently grab Ben's hips and pull him onto my lap. His hands go up to both sides of my head and holds it where he wants it as mine remain on his hips, pulling him against me.

The kiss becomes more heated as I trace my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He parts his lips so I let my tongue slip into his mouth and explore it a bit. His mouth doesn’t taste how his lips do, they taste like vodka. I kinda surprised me at first, but then I remembered the night I went in his room and saw a lot of empty bottles and cigarettes. I push the thought away and focus on the beautiful boy on my lap instead, and how he’s all mine.

He pulls back for air, so I move my lips to his jaw and kiss my way down to his neck.

We couldn't go any further because, of course, we're interrupted again.

Ben looks at me with a disappointed frown as the cockblock continues to bang on the door like a fucking lunatic.

"This happens every time," he whispers as he gets off of me so I can move.

"I know, but we'll get our privacy one day," I whisper back to him as I get up to answer the door.

To my surprise, it was Trenton.

I don't ever remember giving him my address, which really confuses the shit out of me.

He stares up at me with a poker face before handing me a folded sheet of paper, so I take it.

"DJ told me to give this to you. I gotta go, it's getting pretty late, and I should get home before Waldo gets grounded. Bye."

Before I can say anything, he whirls around and heads downstairs again. So, he came over... just to give me a note from DJ... Honestly, what the fuck is life right now.

BEN WILL BE MINE AGAIN SOMEDAY, IT WILL JUST TAKE CONVINCING LOL

"FUCK. THAT. SHIT," I growl in between every rip of the paper and stuff it in my pocket.

DJ's fucking stupid. A fucking stupid asshole.

He's fucking crazy too. Like I'm watching some bad thriller or some shit. Or I'm in some shitty fanfiction or something.

I mean, who the fuck writes a note to give their friend to give someone a note like that?

And does he really think he can convince Ben to go back to him? Leave me for him?! HA! Fucking funny!

"Danny, what's wrong?" Ben's worried voice asks me. I glance at him, who was suddenly in front of me.

"Don't worry about it, baby," I sigh and kiss his forehead. He wraps his frail arms around me and sighs.

“I’m sorry, Danny,” he mumbles into my chest. I frown.

“For what, Ben?” I ask as I gently hug him back.

“It’s my fault.”

“Why do you say that?”

“He probably wouldn’t be acting this way if I never...dated him in the first place.”

“That was a long time ago. And it’s all okay, don’t worry about him.”

“It still bothers me, though.”

"I'll beat his ass next time I see him."

"Looking forward to it."