Status: On-going

Change Your Life

Chapter 2: I want you

“Fuck, you are amazing” I breathed as I rolled off Minnie’s body and tried to get my breathing back to normal.

She just shrugged at my compliment before removing the sheets and getting off the bed.

“Hey where are you going?” I began to whine as she rolled her eyes.

“Must we go through this whole speech every time Robin?” she questioned as she put on her robe and began the search for her toiletry bag. “You know I can’t stay more than two nights in Manchester. So I’m going back to Amsterdam to deal with the rest of my … business” she teased as I huffed before laying back on the bed.

“You know if you would just take up my offer, you wouldn’t have to carry on with your business” I said while looking up at the ceiling.

In the six months, I had begun using Minnie’s services I had realised I had grown quite jealous at the thought of her sharing her very many talents with other men. So I had suggested to her that if she wanted too, I’d be willing to pay her so I would be her one and only client.

I heard her snort before throwing a pillow at me.

“First of all, I’m not one for attachment or being kept as a possession so like the five hundred other times you have mentioned this, my answer still remains the same. No thank you Robin van Pierse, Man United striker, I would not like to stay here and become your own personal fuck toy” she added crudely as I bit back my tongue.

“I’d be able to keep you in a life of luxury” I once again tried to entice her but she laughed as she got back on the bed and crawled above me.

“I do a pretty good job at keeping myself in a life of luxury and anyway, I’m not just sleeping with rich and desperate men for the enjoyment of sex. It pays pretty well and honey do I have bills to take care off” she explained before jumping off the bed and running to the bathroom.

I new the reason she ran off so quickly was that she had broken one of her own rules – never discuss her personal life.

And as I listened to the shower run and her start to sing, I realised that I wanted to get to know more about her.

Maybe I wanted more than a service-based relationship.

***

“Mika looking lovely as usual” I smiled at the short woman with the large belly currently guarding my godson.

“Such a charmer and such a liar. You know I look like a whale” she huffed as she let me into the house that she shared with my best friend.

“You a whale? You are the sexiest pregnant woman I have ever seen”

“Stay away from my wife van Persie” Daley threatened as we walked into the kitchen, where he looked to be scoffing down quiet a few pancakes.

“Somehow I have a feeling she wont be able to resist me if you keep inhaling those” I teased as he stood up and I backed away in a joking manner as if I was scared.

Mika merely laughed before taking Daley’s plate and putting it in the sink.

“I’ll leave you two alone. I still have to sort out the nursery” she revealed as she left us alone.

That was one of the many things I had instantly liked about Mika, she always knew when to let the boys be boys, without anyone asking her.

“So I take it this isn’t a social visit?” Daley shot straight to the point as I nodded, while scratching my neck. “Let me take a wild guess what this is about…” he began but I stopped him before he went into a long speech.

“Before you warn me about girls like her, let me just make one thing clear, she is different. Very different. She’s not needy, never wants to know anything about me and she keeps it strictly professional” I tried to explain as he shook his head.

“And need I remind you Robin that she sleeps with men for money. What makes you think because you are RVP she’d be willing to give that all up and stay faithful? All that woman knows is making men pay for being with her. Why would you want to get involved with someone like that?” he questioned me as I seriously thought about it.

“Look Daley it’s not like I want me and I her to be some sort of couple” I explained again as he started to roll his eyes. “I just want her to be exclusively mine. I would pay her for our nights together but I just need your help in convincing her that she should just focus on servicing me alone” I pleaded as he shook his head in warning.

“Robin you are playing with fire. This is not the kind of woman you want to associate yourself with, she’s a good time girl – nothing more. You can’t turn her into a housewife”

“I’m not looking to do that” I snapped at him.

“Are you sure about that? Because by asking her to sleep with just you and forgetting about her clients in Amsterdam, any other person would assume you are trying to tie her down” he explained as I shook my head.

“I don’t want a commitment. I am never getting serous with a girl ever again; Bourcha has made sure of that. I just want to keep her to myself so there is less of a chance of the media finding out about us” I explained as he raised a questing eyebrow at me.

“Keep on telling yourself that Robin” he laughed as he took a sip of his juice. “But because you are my dumbass best friend, what do you need from me so she can take up your offer?”
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued…