Status: idk when i'll update but i'll try

I Deserve to Be Loved

Your Dedication

Ashley
Andy fell asleep half way through Batman Begins, his slender form glued to my side. I moved the snacks to the floor gently, trying not to jostle him. I then grabbed my TV remote and turned it off, setting it back on the bedside table. Andy and I were still fully dressed and I knew he’d wake up later tonight, uncomfortable as hell. But I also knew that there was no way I’d get his jeans off without waking him. I swear he paints them on. I brushed the black hair out of his eyes, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. “Andy…Andy honey, wake up.” He mumbled incoherently, rolling over and laying his head in my lap. “Andy,” I said a little louder, shaking his side softly. “Mnn…” Andy’s eyelids opened the slightest bit, blue eyes meeting mine. “What? I was sleeping.” I chuckled at him, playing with the ends of his hair. “I figured you wouldn’t want to sleep in your jeans.” Andy nodded and stretched, arching his back on me. “But I don’t wanna take ‘em off.” He whined. “Did you want me to do that for you then?” Andy nodded, rolling off my lap. I crawled over his right leg, kneeling between them. I unbuckled and unbuttoned his jeans, peeling them off his legs to reveal black boxer briefs. Andy was half-asleep by the time I had my jeans off, his body curled up in the middle of my bed. I scooped him up in my arms, frowning at how light he was. I held him in my right arm as I pulled the blankets back, supporting him on my hip. He was mumbling again, indicating that he was completely asleep. I sat down carefully, laying his head on one of my pillows. I turned away from him then, pulling the comforter up over us. “Ash?” Andy whispered when I turned off the light. “Hm?” I answered.“Thanks…for taking care of me.” I smiled, turning back and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. “I’ll always take care of you when you need it.” Andy burrowed into me, his hands pressed against my chest. “’Night Ashley,” He said through a yawn. “Goodnight Andy.” ~ I woke up alone, the sheets next to me cold. “Andy?” I asked to the empty room. Knowing Andy, he probably left before I woke up and went to get ready for school at his house. I picked up my phone, clicking it on. I squinted at the bright screen, no texts from Andy showing up. That’s weird, he usually texts me. I stood up out of bed, stretching before walking downstairs. I was surprised to find Andy there, eating pancakes with my mom. “Good morning sleeping beauty.” Andy teased. “Haha; you know you could’ve gotten me up.” I sat on the stool next to Andy at the island, pouring myself a glass of apple juice. “Yeah I could have but then I wouldn’t get to sass you so early in the morning.” He laughed at his own joke, his smile actually reaching his eyes. I love when he smiles; it suits him better than crying. “Ashley.” Andy said, waving his hand in front of my face. “What?” I replied, sipping my juice. “You were staring.” He stated with a smirk. “No I wasn’t.” I defended, looking at my mom for backup. “I’m with Andy, you were definitely staring.” I frowned, Andy grinning triumphantly. “Don’t you have to go get ready for school?” I asked irritably, Andy whining. “I don’t wanna. Can’t I just borrow your clothes?” He pleaded. “Am I going to get them back?” I teased. “Yes. You got all your clothes back the last time I slept over.” I shook my head. “No, you still have my W.A.S.P t-shirt.” Andy bit his lip, knowing I was right. “Okay fine, but you’ll get them back I promise. Please.” He drew out the last word. “Okay, okay, let’s go then.” We stood up from the kitchen island, heading back up to my bedroom. I opened my closet door, moving to let him pick out what he wanted. He sifted through my t-shirts, grinning as he found something. He pulled a black v-neck off its hanger and handed it to me, smirking wickedly. “Lemme guess, you want me to wear it don’t you?” Andy nodded, a sigh escaping my lips. “It’s in the back of my closet for a reason Andy.” I said, tossing it on my bed. “But you look good in it.” He pouted, lacing his fingers with mine. “Ugh fine,” Andy smiled, kissing my lips lightly. “Thank you,” He said sweetly. “Mhm but that means I get to pick what you wear.” He frowned but went to get jeans for me, allowing me time to find something good for him. I looked through my closet quickly, finding an Alkaline Trio t-shirt that I had slit horizontally down the sides. This should do. I turned to see Andy holding up my tightest pair of black skinny jeans, a perverted glint in his eyes. “Really, those?” He nodded, looking at the garment in my hands. He opened his mouth to comment, closing it as I held a finger up. I opened my dresser drawer and got out a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped al the way down the front. “Ashley Purdy, are you trying to get me suspended?” Andy joked. “Maybe but your skin looks pretty in contrast to the black.” I met him in front of my bed, taking the clothes from his hands. “Oh really?” I nodded going to get a new pair of underwear. I slipped out of the ones I had on, not caring that Andy was probably watching. We’ve seen each other before so it doesn’t really matter. We actually tried some stuff together a while ago but it was just awkward to be anything near sexual with each other. I got dressed quickly, turning back to Andy. He looked absolutely stunning in the outfit I chose, his perfectly white skin showing through the slits in the fabric. “You’re staring again.” He teased, throwing a pillow at me. “I’m allowed to stare, you love me.” Andy nodded, pulling me forward by the hem of my shirt. He kissed me, the sweet taste of pancake syrup on his lips. “You know if you keep doing stuff like that you’re gonna actually want me.” Andy frowned. “We already tried that. It was weird.” I nodded my agreement. “I’m just saying though; I’m pretty damn sexy.” Andy rolled his eyes and pushed me, going to get his shoes. “Come on sexy, we have to go to school.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hi
idk if anyone reads this but here's the next chapter
have fun

title credit to- "If It's Dead, We'll Kill It" by Motionless In White
-Emily