Status: Comment if you enjoy it.

The Thief of Hearts

Emma was like every other person at Xavier's Institute. She was a mutant. She was a lot more powerful than every single mutant in the world. Her power? The ability to copy any other mutants power. She could easily watch and re-create that power and store it inside her mind. If she can visually see your power, she can copy it. Mental abilities are her weakness. Unless you use it on her directly it's hard for her to copy it.

After she gets hurt she finds herself bleeding to death on the steps of Xavier's Institute. They heal her and take her in, but she is distrustful for good reasons. Almost immediately there are certain people who are hostile towards her. The one person who is kind and catches her interest is Gambit. She immediately likes him, but there's one problem. He has a girlfriend. A very powerful and very dangerous girlfriend.

So now, Emma needs to choose between following her heart with Gambit, or following her head with the very sweet, and very available Scott Summers. She needs to chose and avoid Magneto who has taken a very strange interest in her.

Now Emma's life has taken a turn for the strange. Love or survival? It's hard to decide when you've become the thief of hearts.