Status: Up & Running

A New Song

Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
The day was perfect for me. But then again I’m weird when it comes to weather. It was windy , and cloudy. It fit for a scene in The Vampire Diaries.

It was nearly 4o’clock when it happened , when he asked me the question that changed both of our lives.

For the good ; for the bad.

I still remember the words he spoke, the way his eyes held hope but his face held nerves.

I remember my hair dancing in the wind , mocking me by flying into my mouth.

I remember the clothes he wore. A jean and a shirt that had a rip in it. He’s a billionaire but his clothes looked as though he is a homeless man.

I remember hours prior to the walk on the beach , I argued with him to be careful with his clothes as all his shirts had holes in it along with a few jeans.

His words still tears me up :

“The first day I saw you , I told Brian that you’re the girl that will make me change , that will make me clean up my act. He laughed at me and said no girl would ever make me change my womanizing ways. He was wrong , you did. I’ve loved you since the day I met you in High School. I remember the dress you wore , the way your hair looked.
You’re the only girl that has ever stayed , even with my anger issues. You helped me stop doing drugs and smoking weed. You’re the only one I’ll ever listen to and that includes my mom. You make sure I clean myself and I clean the house. You make sure I don’t just play Call Of Duty and drink beer and eat take aways. You love me for me , and that’s why I need to do this.
“Hayley Elizabeth Benson , will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me , despite all my quirks?”

I cried after that. As always Matt was concerned when I shed some tears though as soon as I screamed ‘yes’ his face lost all concern and was adorned with happiness and pride.

“For a moment you had me scared baby” he said softly while we were still tangled in each others arms.

I laughed , “I was just so happy. I am , I am so happy. We’re engaged Matty!”

He laughed then , and kissed me. His kiss held so much love , so much passion , so much adoration.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.... this is my first ever Mibba story so please , please be gentle.

PLEASE COMMENT!!! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT!!!!

Also , the first TWO chapters will be FLASHBACKS!