Status: Up & Running

A New Song

Chapter 2

“Don’t tell me you’re getting cold feet”

I smirked as Brian scowled at me , “of course not. I’ve been dreaming of this day since forever. I’m just worried she’s going to realize that she deserves better.”

“She wouldn’t have said yes if she thought she deserved better. So quit it fuckard”

I laughed , “God you’re probably the best , best man in the entire world. In a twisted way”

Brian smirked , “come on. You need to get married. I don’t think Hay would be happy if you are late to your own wedding”

“I’m sure she’ll get over it , once I have her in bed”

“God man , stop fucking talking.”

I laughed and patted him on the shoulder then both of us walked out , catching Zack , Jim and Johny waiting outside.

After a while of standing there the orchan finally started playing the wedding march.

I smiled from ear to ear when I saw her. She looked beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking.

“You look beautiful. My princess” I whispered in her ear.

“You too”

The priest continued talking but all I could see was her.

“Do you , Matthew Charles Sanders , take her , Hayley Elizabeth Benson , as your lawful wedded wife in sickness and in health? For richer or poorer? Until death do you part?”

“I do” I said smiling at Hayley. She smiled at me big , revealing those pearly whites.

“Do you , Hayley Elizabeth Benson , take Matthew Charles Sanders , as your lawful wedded husband? In sickness and in health? For richer or poorer? Until death do you part?

“I do” she nodded. In the corner of my eye I could see my mom crying with happiness. She wanted this as much as I did.

“Now , with the power vested in me by the state of California , I now pronounce you husband and wife. Matthew you may kiss your bride”

“Finally” I whispered and kissed her with everything in me. We pulled away when we heard cat calls and whistling.

This was it. This was the best day of my life. I finally married my angel.