Status: completed

Unexpected

Epilogue

"Lilian Rose Seward!" I yelled pinching the bridge of my nose, annoyed.
I could hear her feet pitter patter around as she ran downstairs. Of course I'd be stuck giving her a bath while Johnny got to go out.
"I don't want a tubby" Lily said, frowning at me slightly. She wasn't going to get out of it this time.
"You need one Lily" I said as I picked her up, quickly going to the bathroom.
She kicked and squirmed in my arms, she never was a fan of bath time unless her daddy was the one giving it to her. She was practically attached to him by the hip now. Of course it made me happy to see how well our daughter bonded with him since he had to leave for tour and other important things, but i know she noticed. She would always ask me why i was crying, if she caught me in the act that is, and i'd have to lie to her so she wouldn't know. She didn't know why Johnny would leave at first, and when i tried to explain she screamed for him to come back. Broke my heart.

"But i want daddy to give me a bath" Lily pouted as i ran the bath water, making sure it was the right temperature.
"Daddy's busy working right now, he'll be home in a few" Of course that wasn't true, he'd been working til midnight everyday.
"Will you read to me?" Lily asked as she sat down in the tub, playing with the bubbles.
"Of course, what do you want me to read?" I asked washing her hair as to not disturb her play time.
"The bear book, that daddy got when he was working" She'd always loved that book, ever since Johnny brought it home.
"Sure" I sighed softly and cleaned her as quickly as i could, i was afraid of her getting angry when he left again. It was inevitable of course.

Lily was asleep in bed when Johnny finally came home, of course the door startled me since he tended to slam it without realizing that we were sleeping. I hadn't heard Lily wake up which was a good thing though, she wouldn't go back to sleep. I curled up under the blaket more and sighed, he'd most likely walk in, plop on the bed, and pass out. It had been this way for the last few months. He'd leave before Lily and i were awake and come home when we were asleep.

"You know Matt would be against the idea?" Who was Johnny talking to? I had only heard one pair of feet.
"Zack, shut up, i can't ask him to do that, he'd try and kill me more than he already wants to" I sat up more, now curious.
"Fine, i'll talk to him tomorrow, don't you even dare bring it up before i do" Johny's voice was right outside

I quickly laid back down, i didn't want him to realize i was snooping. The door opened slowly, he must've been checking to see if i was asleep, even if i wasn't.

"Babe?" Johnny whispered as he walked into the room.
"Hmm?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as groggy as i could.
"Aww shit, i'm sorry i woke you" Johnny said as he walked into the room, getting out a pair of sweats. He must've been sleeping in for once.
"It's okay, i had to give Lily a bath tonight" I said, rolling over to face him. The conversation biting at the back of my mind.
"She give you a hard time?" Johnny asked as he crawled into bed, i could never get enough of seeing that man shirtless.
"Just a little, but the moment she was in her pj's and in bed she was fine" I smiled and held my hand on his chest. Of course i'd be having really bad thoughts about him.
"That's my girl" Johnny chuckled softly and pulled me close, he must've been reading my mind.
"What were you talking to Zack about?" I asked nervously, do not mess this up!
"And here i was thinking you were asleep, but he's trying to convince me to take you and Lily next time we tour" Was he serious? I'd never brought it up since i know his life gets hectic when he's on the road.
"I don't want you to do something you don't want to Johnny" I said quietly, lying my head on his chest.
"I do want to take you though, but it's all up to Matt" I could feel his fingers slide under my shirt, the distraction was definitely needed now.
"Well, let's just see what he says" I lightly kissed his chest, we hadn't been able to get this close since he went in to record a new album.

I giggled as Johnny rolled on top of me, squeezing between my legs as he did. The only problem we had now was to be quiet, and that was never easy. I just tended to have a really loud mouth. I held my hands on his shoulders and kissed him, we had been married for almost five years and yet i could never get over the feeling of kissing him. His hands seemed frantic, as if we wouldn't get enough time to be thorough like we had been able to when Lily was younger.

"Johnny, relax" I said grabbing his hands, he needed to slow down and breathe.
"I'm sorry, i just want to make sure Lily doesn't wake up" Johnny said with a small sigh, i just hoped he was relaxing.
"It's okay babe, just take your time. We have all night" I said kissing him softly.

I could feel the atmosphere change around us, all of our problems, worry's, and just life was gone, it was just us. There was a fire burning between us, smoldering deep inside. Our clothes were discarded without a second thought, light kisses, rough hands. Our chests were pressed tightly together as Johnny slid his hips against mine, i bit my lip hard and arched my back. I missed being close with him, it reminded me of when we had first met. The nervousness is what drew me in the most, even if i was terrified.

"I love you so much" I whispered, my hands gripping his back.
"I love you too" Johnny moaned, gripping my thighs harder.
"Mommy?" Shit! She must've woken up when Johnny came home.

Johnny quickly pulled out and laid down next to me, keeping us both covered up as he did. She was rubbing her eyes, holding her favorite teddy bear in her free arm, i really hoped she hadn't seen us.
"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked sitting up with the sheet pressed tightly to my chest.
"I had a nightmare" She said looking up at Johnny and I.
"You want me to come read to you again and scare away the monsters?" I asked, Johnny's hand was sliding between my thighs slowly. I'd have to remember to kill him later.

She nodded and yawned, of course she hadn't seen us.

"Okay, go back down to your room, i'll be there in a minute" I said wrapping the sheet around myself more.

She quickly left, leaving Johnny and I both to relax slightly.

"I'll be back soon babe, just need to get her into bed" I said, quickly kissing him as i stood up.
"Hurry back, i can only wait so long" Johnny said, laying with his hands behind his head.

I blushed slightly and pulled on a robe, i needed to be a little more covered up if i was going to read to Lily. She was already laying in bed, asleep with her teddy bear clutched to her chest. I smiled softly and covered her up more. She'd always seemed to have nightmares when it was cold, and it had been unseasonably cold for Cali. I turned on her nightlight and walked back down to the bedroom. Johnny's eyes were closed but i could tell he was still wide awake. I shut the door and walked over to him, sliding the robe off as i did. His eyes opened slowly, looking up at mine as he did. I climbed over him, gently pressing my hips against his. I could feel his hard on through the fabric of the sheet. I just hoped we wouldn't get interuppted again.

"God you are amazing, really" I said, resting against Johnny's chest. He chuckled and pulled me closer to his side.
"You're amazing too babe" Johnny said squeezing my side lightly.
"I'm just glad Lily stayed asleep, i don't think she'd of liked to see you like that" I said giggling, Johnny liked to try different positions and tying me down while he pulled my hair and choked me would've scared her. Even if it was amazing for the two of us.
"She would just think we're playing cops and robbers, that's all" Johnny laughed and laid back against the pillows.
"Yeah, cops and robbers while we're naked" I said rubbing his chest, she'd only caught us in the act a couple times, even if one of the times involved me giving him head.

Of course Johnny had said we should install a lock on the door but i couldn't lock her out just so we could have sex, even if we got desperate at times. She was my little girl, and she'd usually sleep in my bed when Johnny was away. I was just so confused as to why he'd try and bring us now since he was never able to before. I didn't let the thought dwell too much, i was just too tired to really think about it. I could feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer as sleep slowly took over and dragged me under.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Johnny, we can't take her" He had been trying to convice me to let us take Lily on the tour, she was too young though.
"Come on babe, she'll have you and Val to keep an eye on her when we're on stage" Johnny said rubbing my side softly.
"Oh fine" I mumbled leaning my head onto his chest, he'd always managed to get his way when he begged.
"Thank you" Johnny held my face lightly and kissed me, my breath hitching slightly.
"You're welcome" I said breathlessly, this is why i loved this man.

I was still afraid to take her on the tour since she was so young but Johnny had insisted and begged for months that we take her, so now we were and i was really nervous. I'd just have to keep a closer eye on her when we were out with the guys instead of on the bus.
And we were leaving in less than a week now, Johnny had been packing as much as he could with such limited time. I got stuck trying to explain to Lily why we wouldn't be home for the next three months but the moment she heard we were going to be with daddy she was more excited than ever. Now keeping her out of trouble and keeping him out of my pants were going to be my biggest struggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How is everyone doing tonight?!" Matt yelled into the microphone as he stepped onto the riser.

Lily, Val, and I were standing on the side of the stage watching, i don't think i'd seen Lily happier than i did when she was watching Johnny play. She knew it was her dad out there playing in front of thousands of people.

"We currently have some amazing people joining us this tour, you guys want us to bring them out?" Matt glanced over to where we were standing as the crowd cheered.
"Why don't those lovely ladies come on out" Zack laughed as Val pulled on my arm.

I quickly picked up Lily and walked out onto the stage with them, people cheered while others seemed angry. I was too used to this.

"There's my favorite girls" Johnny smiled and walked over to us, handing his bass over to one of the techs.
"Daddy!" Lily squirmed in my arms until Johnny took her and kissed her cheek.

I smiled and looked between them, this was the reason i was here. The reason i came to California with them in the first part. I couldn't be happier knowing this was going to be my future. As long as i could spend it with the people i loved the most. And i knew deep down that i would.
♠ ♠ ♠
and here it finally is
i've been writing this epilogue forever but it never seemed to come out right
but i was able to get it to how i liked and it's finally done
so i will be trying to write something that's completely different so be on the lookout for that