Status: ohhh i clean

Lie to Me

Kiss You

“Vic, you’re totally wasted, aren't you?” Austin asked. “No. I’m just tired,” He rolled his eyes and then pushed my shoulder gently. I glared as I swayed slightly.
I was actually more than a little drunk. My head felt fuzzy and I was buzzing pretty hard by now. “So, if I asked if you could out-drink me, would you say…?” I smirked and nodded.
“I would kick your ass,” I lied. “Alright. Put your money where you’re mouth is,” he challenged. “Nope. You didn’t actually ask me if I could out-drink you. You were being hypothetical.”
Austin rolled his eyes again. “Whatever Fuentes you’re still trashed,” I shrugged and scanned the crowd of dancing teenagers, looking for someone to entertain me. “I’m bored. This party sucks.”
He sighed beside me and then pointed across the room. “Why don’t you find someone to entertain yourself then?” he asked. “Hm…like who?” He looked around and then grinned. “Why don’t you try Kellin Quinn? I mean, nobody else can seem to get in his pants,”
I scoffed, practically laughing at him. “Maybe I will,” I said. “Oh please. You don’t stand a chance,” I cocked an eyebrow at him and then smirked. “Wanna put some money on that?”
Austin shrugged and grinned right back at me. “What kind of money?” he asked. “Well, it is Kellin. I’m pretty sure he’s never banged anyone, so it should be pretty hefty, huh?” Austin rolled his eyes for the hundredth time tonight and sighed. “Okay; fifty. If you can fuck him, you win,”
I grinned at the challenge and looked over at Kellin. He was talking to Jenna, one of his few friends. She didn’t seem like the kind of person to be friends with Kellin, although most of his friends seemed out of his league. Maybe that was mean, but it was kind of true. I didn’t know anything exciting about Kellin, but what did I know? There had to be some reason that they hung out with him.
“You’re on,” I said. Kellin wasn’t ugly; he was actually kind of hot to be honest. He was just boring, to put it lightly. He had dark hair and pale skin that contrasted nicely together, along with bright, green eyes. They were wide and innocent, kind of adding to the appeal of ruining him.
“Well if you’re so cocky, go get him tiger,” I smirked at Austin as I turned to walk over to Kellin. “I am very cocky,” I said, aware of the double entendre.
Austin chuckled and watched me as I went up to Kellin. “Hi,” I said and smiled at him. “Hi,” he looked kind of confused before looking to Jenna. “Uh, guess I’ll get a drink,” he said awkwardly and looking at her.
“No, no. I’m here to talk to you cutie,” Kellin looked even more confused before his cheeks turned pink. “Well then let me leave you two be,” Jenna said and smirked at Kellin.
She kissed my cheek once before walking off. I smiled and looked back at Kellin, finding him already staring at me. “What did you want?” he asked, although not in a rude way.
“I wanted to talk to you. We’ve never really gotten to know each other,” He nodded, very slowly. “Okay…?” He seemed kind of hesitant, although I couldn’t really blame him. I had never actually spoken to him before.
“Well…why?” His expression went back to being confused as he spoke. “I think you’re cute. So why not get to know you a little better?” I asked, turning on the charm. He nodded, despite the little blush on his cheeks.
“Okay. Um…okay,” I chuckled softly and leant against the wall beside him. “What are you drinking?” I asked him. “Uh, I don’t even know. Jenna got it for me,”
He tipped his cup to the side, allowing me to see the small amount left in it. “Well why don’t I make you one?” Kellin looked a little skeptical, but let me pull him into the kitchen. I tugged on his sleeve slightly, getting him to go with me. Kellin set his other cup down on the table and watched as I made him a drink. I poured a mixture of many different alcohols into it before filling the rest of the cp up with sprite.
“Here, try that,” I said. Kellin looked at it before taking a sip and coughing. “What did you put in this?” he asked as he choked and sputtered. “Um…a lot…. Try not to taste it. Just swallow,” I said the last bit with a little smirk, succeeding in making him blush.
“O-okay,” I nodded, encouraging him to take another sip. I watched him as he tried the drink again. He still coughed a little, but nearly as bad as the first time. “Better?” Kellin nodded slowly. “It still tastes like hell, but yeah, better,”
I laughed, actually surprising myself. I hadn’t expected to find him funny. “You know you’re actually kind of funny,” Kellin raised an eyebrow at that.
“Oh? And is that so surprising?” I nodded, completely unashamed. “Yeah, actually. I didn’t think you had a sense of humor,”
Kellin shrugged nonchalantly. “Most people don’t,” he said, almost sadly. “I’m sorry, that was rude. You are funny though,” He gave me a half smile, although it didn’t seem very genuine. “So, do you want to go downstairs?” I asked to change the subject.
“Why?” I smirked and walked around the table, leaning close to him. “So that I can get to know you better,” I said seductively. Kellin's eyes narrowed at me, although he didn’t protest.
Instead, he let me pull him down the steps to the basement. I sat down on our couch and watched s he followed me. “So, what did you want to know,”
I pressed my lips, figuring he was too innocent to get it. usually when I asked people to go somewhere, they knew it was because I wanted to hook up with them. Kellin however, seemed absolutely clueless.
“Hm…maybe I didn’t want to talk at all,” I said and leant closer to him. Kellin seemed to understand now and glanced down at my lips.
I met his eyes before leaning in, close enough that our breath melted together. “You know, you’re kinda hot,” I whispered and let my lips hover against his.
Right as I was about to kiss him, someone started racing down the steps, causing Kellin to jump away from me. “Kell, we gotta go. Matty’s sick already,” Jenna said, obviously ignoring the position we were in.
“Or you can stay here,” Kellin looked at me before smiling slightly and shaking his head. I watched him get up and walk away from me, much to my disappointment.
“Goodnight Vic,” he said and then followed Jenna up the steps. I sighed and leant back against the cushions. Austin came down a minute later and grinned. “Ooh, rejection. Sorry babe,”
I rolled my eyes, very disgruntled. “I didn’t get rejected. He was going to kiss me before he had to leave,” I said. “Mhm, sure he was. Its Kellin fucking Quinn. There’s no way,” Austin retorted.
“Oh, but it’s true. His lips almost touched mine. I’m sure I could’ve gotten him if Jenna hadn’t interrupted us. “Mhm…pay up,” he said.
“Not just yet. I’m going to have Kellin. One way or another,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
so i started a new one....lemme know how you feel about it

plus i have almost another chapter completed, so expect that soon

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens