Status: ohhh i clean

Lie to Me

Black Hair And Pale Skin

Kellin ~

“Hey Kell,” Vic said on Monday and smiled as he leant against the lockers. “Hi. Listen, about Saturday night, I don’t—“What? You’re not attracted to me? Because I strongly disagree with you,”
I frowned and pushed my locker closed. “You can’t tell me how I feel about you,” I stated. Vic just shrugged and smirked at me. “I know you like me. You wanted to kiss me,”
I sighed, hating my moment of weakness. “Yeah, I did. Until I realized that you probably only want me for sex and that it wouldn’t be worth it ten minutes after,”
He almost looked offended. “You won’t know unless you try,” he said. “So I was right. You only want me for sex,” Surprisingly, he shook his head. “Actually Kell, I like you. I wasn’t lying when I said that you were hot. I mean, have you seen yourself lately? The sex hair is totally working for you,” I raised an eyebrow at him.
“And what is that supposed to mean?” I asked. “Just that your hair is always perfectly tousled and it looks really good on you. Not to mention you have some amazing legs,”
I felt my cheeks heat up at the compliment. I was actually very proud of my body. “See, you’re blushing. You like having me compliment you. Which means that you want me to like you, even if you don’t like me,”
I stared at him skeptically, not quite believing. “So…do you wanna go out tonight?” he asked. “No thanks,” Vic actually looked kind of surprised at my answer.
“Wow. Just shoot me down in flames then, huh?” I let out a little laugh before nodding. “Not in flames. But I know you don’t date. Vic Fuentes is all about quick sex and as soon as he can get it,”
He shook his head and then gently rested his hand on my waist. “No I’m not. I’ve dated before. Besides, how will you ever know if the rumors are true or not if you don’t try?”
I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. “Is it so wrong of me to not want to get hurt?” I asked. “Hm…maybe. But I don’t plan on hurting you,”
I sighed again before shaking my head at myself. “We’ll see,” ~

“Hiya hot stuff,” Vic said as he sat down beside me. “Hi,” He was sitting pretty close to me; close enough that I could feel the warmth coming off of him.
“Hi Vic…what are you doing?” Matty asked. “Trying to talk to Kellin again. He won’t go out with me,” he said, making all of my friends look at me. “Oh?”
I sighed and looked over at Vic. “You really had to tell them that?” I asked. “What?” Matty, Jenna, and Justin were all smiling widely at me now.
“You should go out with him,” Jenna said. “Thanks,” Vic perked up at that and looked at each of my friends. “I agree Kell, you should go out with me,”
I looked at Vic, less than amused. “You’re irritatingly persistent,” I said to him. “Mhm, so you should agree with me,” I sighed and leant my head on my hand. “You’re not going to give up on this are you?” I asked.
“No. Do you really want me to?” He shook his head and then pecked my cheek. “I’ll pick you up at six,” he said with a grin on his lips.
Vic walked away from me before I could protest. “So, you and Fuentes, huh?” Justin asked and grinned at me. “No. Not me and Fuentes. Vic and his fantasy that I’m going to sleep with him,”
He rolled his eyes before taking a bite of his sandwich. “I’m sure. You have no idea whether he actually wants to sleep with you or not,” he said.
“Right. Because this morning he said that the reason he had talked to me in the first place was because he liked my body and wanted to have sex with me,”
Jenna rolled her eyes at that. “You’re ridiculous. Maybe Vic actually likes you,” I sighed quietly. “Besides, it really wouldn’t kill you to finally lose your virginity,” I rolled my eyes at Matty. “You know how I feel about that. So no,”
Matty sighed right back at me. “Yeah, I know. Love. But isn’t that a little unrealistic for someone in high school? You don’t really want to be a virgin in college, do you?”
I just shrugged. I didn’t really care. To me, it seemed more important to actually love someone before I had sex with them. Maybe I was old fashioned, or even naïve. But I wanted love. ~

“Kellin! Door!” I ran down the steps to the living room and opened the front door. “Hey,” Vic said and smiled at me. I had to admit; he looked really good.
“Hi,” I said back and smiled a little. He had put on a black button down and pair of light gray jeans that hugged his legs in the most enticing way. I felt kind of shabby next to him, but I didn’t want to change either. I wasn’t going to look as good as him anyways.
“You look cute,” Vic said to me and smiled wider. “Thanks,” I glanced down at myself and smiled too. I was wearing a black sweater that hung off of my shoulders nicely, and a pair of matching, tight jeans. They were my best pair, although I wouldn’t admit that to him. Even if I was skeptical about going out tonight, I still wanted to look good. I was ridiculous.
“So, ready to go?” I nodded and glanced back to see my mom, looking disinterested from the couch. “You do have permission, right?” Vic asked me, more than amused. “I don’t need permission to go out,” I sassed back.
“Mhm, I see,” He held a hand out to me and then grinned as I took it. He twined his fingers through mine and led me down my yard to the street.
His hand was soft and warm in mine and was actually really comforting. “So, where are we going?” I asked him. “Well, I figured we’d go somewhere simple tonight. So, just a movie. What would you like to see babe?”
I pressed my lips to keep from smiling as he opened the door for me. I got into it, ignoring his question. “So, does that mean I get to pick the movie?”
I just shrugged lightly. “I don’t even know what’s playing right now,” I admitted. “Really…. You don’t get out often, do you?” I shook my head and shrugged.
“I haven’t been asked out in a while,” I said softly. “Well then let me remind you that you should make out with me during the movie,”
I actually laughed and then sighed. “Yeah, nice try though,” He laughed too as he drove, towards the closest theater. “What kind of movies do you like?” Vic asked. “Uh, I don’t really care what it is,”
He frowned and glanced at me. “Okay then. I guess I will pick the movie,” I just shrugged as he pulled into the parking lot.
I followed Vic into the movie theater and waited as he bought two tickets to some movie I had never heard of. He walked over to me and smiled.
“Do you want anything?” I shrugged and bit my lip nervously. “You know, you’re kind of indecisive,” he said. “Yeah…I don’t need anything,” Vic rolled his eyes and took my hand to pull me over to the concession stand.
“What do you like to drink?” he asked. “What do you want?” I asked right back. Vic raised and eyebrow and then looked up at the woman standing there. “A large coke please,” he said before looking back at me.
“Are you hungry?” I shook my head silently. He had already bought the tickets, and he really didn’t need to spend all of his money on me.
“Okay,” Vic handed the girl a five and waited for her to pour his drink. I watched as she handed it to him and then his change. He just dumped it into his pocket before smiling at me.
He tipped the drink towards me, silently asking me if I wanted any. “No thanks,” Vic rolled his eyes at me and then took my hand. “You know, I bought it to share,” he said.
“Oh…okay,” I heard him chuckle as we walked into the third theater. I followed Vic down the aisle and into one of the rows of seats. He sat down in the middle and then laughed as I moved over him to sit on the other side.
“What?” I asked as I sat down. “You had to sit on that side?” he asked. “Yes. I always sit on the right,” He shook his head, laughing quietly.
“Okay,” he said and smiled. He set his drink down in the cup-holder between us. I sat back in my seat to watch the movie, considering we were kind of late. The credits were just ending and the beginning to the movie had started….

I bit into my lip as I looked over at Vic. This movie was really stupid, and not the slightest bit funny. I was pretty sure neither of us had laughed the entire time.
I was kind of staring at him, more entertained by Vic than the movie. He looked like he had to sneeze, continuously wrinkling his nose and sniffling.
He looked kind of cute actually as he wiggled his nose around for another minute. “You look kind of cute,” I whispered as he caught me staring at him. He smiled, his eyes flickering down to my lips.
I thought through the consequences of kissing him before giving into it. He leant close to me, looking kind of surprised as I closed the gap between us.
He gasped quietly before pressing his lips to mine harder than before. I sighed and parted my lips more, letting his slot together with mine. His tongue brushed my lower lip, asking for entrance before he slid it into my mouth.
It rubbed against mine, feeling lovely. Vic swirled it around in my mouth before leaning closer to rest his hand on my leg. I kissed him harder and tangled my fingers into his hair.
Vic bit my lip, smiling as I moaned quietly. “Can you two stop?” the woman behind us tapped Vic’s shoulder. We looked back at her, seeing the disgusted expression on her face.
“Why? Its a movie theater. Have you never seen two boys kiss before?” She just scoffed and leant back in her seat. Kellin leant close to me and whispered into my ear. “Do you want to go out to my car?” he asked.
I bit my lip before deciding that, yes, yes I did. Making out with Vic was much more exciting than this movie. “Yeah,” Vic looked surprised before standing up. He stuck his tongue out at the woman childishly before taking my hand and leading me out of the theater.
We went out to his car, getting into it before locking the doors. I leant over and kissed him, gentler than before. He didn’t seem to like that though because he pulled back. “Come here,” he said.
I did as he asked and crawled into his lap. It was way more comfortable than the theater seats, although I had never done this before. I mean, I had made out with people, but I had never done it in someone’s car. Especially not while straddling him.
Vic smiled at me as I rubbed my hands up his chest and kissed him again. His tongue pushed into my mouth almost immediately, mingling with mine.
I slid my hand up his chest to his neck and gently dipped it into the collar of his shirt. He shivered and moved under me, readjusting me on his lap while he slipped his hands under my top.
I pressed my body closer to his and tilted my head to the side to breathe. Vic’s lips moved my neck, kissing and biting me. I moaned quietly, my nails scratching him lightly.
I shuddered on top of him as he licked up the length of my neck. He started sucking and I knew I was going to have marks tomorrow, but I didn’t care; at least not right now.
Vic moved around again, rubbing his hips against mine. I gasped and copied him, rolling my body on top of his. “Fuck,” he gasped and held onto my hips tightly before letting his hands slide up my shirt again.
“Vic,” I said softly, breathing heavily. He met my eyes, his dark and lust-blown. I opened my mouth to talk and then closed it again.
“What?” he asked softly. “What are we doing?” He frowned, looking kind of confused. “What do you mean?” I bit into my lip and leant back a little bit. “I don’t want to have sex,” I said.
Vic just nodded slowly and kissed my neck. “It’s okay,” he whispered and continued down to my collar bones. “Have you never made out before?” he asked.
“Of course I have,” Vic nodded and looked up to kiss my lips. We made out for a while longer before Vic broke away to breathe. We were both panting as he pulled back.
He was an incredible kisser and incredible at turning me on. My heart was beating faster and I was so horny by now. The only issue with that was that I barely knew Vic. I had never done anything so quickly with anyone else.
Vic’s lips were dark pink and swollen from all of the kissing, and his hair was an absolute mess. He looked so sexy though; all tousled like that. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed and it only turned me on even more.
I moved slightly and then blushed, knowing he had felt how aroused I was. His lips formed a smirk as he glanced down. “Enjoying yourself?” he teased. “Shut up,” My cheeks were hot and I knew he was going to bring this up later.
“You know, you don’t have to be embarrassed. The whole point of making out is to turn each other on,” he said, moving his lips close to my ear.
I shivered and then gasped as he pressed my hand to his crotch. I could feel how hard he was and it only made me blush harder.
“You’re a good kisser,” he said, even as I crawled back into the passenger seat. “You too,” I mumbled, very embarrassed. I had never felt so good while kissing before.
“Mhm, I know,” I rolled my eyes at him and pulled my knees up to my chest. “You know, you actually surprised me,” he said with a cocky smirk on his face.
“How?” I asked. “Well I thought you’d be all inexperienced and awkward, but you’re not. And I find that sexy,” My cheeks got warm again, hearing him say that.
“I’m a virgin, not a nun,” I replied, making him laugh. “You’re also cute,” I smiled and then sighed. “Can you take me home?” I asked. Vic had already managed to corrupt my personal morals and I had to get away from him before he actually got me to sleep with him.
“Sure,” He looked a little disappointed, but started the car anyways. I pulled my seatbelt on, making Vic roll his eyes. “What? I’m not allowed to follow laws now?”
He shook his head and smiled at me. “We’re not gonna get pulled over,” he said. “And how would you know that?” He shrugged and then smirked. “I’m good at evading cop cars,”
I quirked an eyebrow, wondering where he would have acquired a skill like that. He didn’t really evade cop cars often, did he?
“Relax, I was kidding,” I nodded the slightest bit in return. “I had fun,” Vic said, although all we really did was see half a shitty movie and make out in his car.
“Mhm…thanks,” I said softly. “For what?” I shrugged and looked out the window. “I told you. I don’t get asked out much,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
idek if anybody reads this but here it is

title- "Sinematic" Motionless In White