Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Our Hearts...

Me and Tom were sent back to our classrooms and unluckily, it was the same one.
I needed some space and time alone. To think.

Can I really trust him with Lola?
Can he really go without hurting her?

I scuffed my shoes against the cold, tiled floor, lagging behind Tom.
He looked back at me, confused.
"Are you going to come to lesson or just dawdle?"
"I'd much prefer to dawdle, but I suppose that was a rhetorical question." I sighed.
He nodded and dragged me to P.E.

-----------------------------

We walked into the changing rooms, sweaty and panting. I hated football.
You run around kicking a ball. Not the most exciting.

I walked over to my locker and pulled out my previous clothes, putting them down on a space next to Tom in the back corner.

I wiped a towel around my body and sprayed deodorant onto my armpits, then slipped on my top and jeans. I was always the first person out, closely followed by Tom.
Once dressed, I put my kit in my bag for Mum to wash tonight. I hate smelling.
I slung on my rucksack and rushed outside to wait for Tom.

Once Tom was out, we walked through school to the oak tree, where Georg and Gustav were sat already. They waved when they saw us and we grinned and waved back.
"Hey Gustav! Why is that gargoyle sat next to you!?" Tom smirked.
Georg got up and charged for him, then tackled him right next to me. I stepped back a bit and laughed at Tom as his arms and legs flailed about.
"BUT HE'S A GARGOYLE WE ALL LOVE!" Tom gasped.
Georg ruffled his dreads and got off him, then walked back to his unfinished lunch.

I carried on walking and sat down next to Gustav. Tom followed slowly, sorting his hat out and frowning. Lola came round the corner and I smiled to myself. She looked okay now.

Tom turned round and I saw a grin appear on his face when she smiled at him.
"Lola! Your okay!" He ran up to her and span her round. I felt jealousy course through my body. He put her down and they started kissing. When I say kissing I mean eating face.

I had to look away to stop the tears rolling down my cheek. Gustav put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he gave a sympathetic smile. I returned a weak smile and got my lunch from my rucksack. I looked down and only looked up when Tom sat next to me and shook my shoulder. "Bill, Are you okay?"
"Yeah." I mumbled and looked back down at my food.
"Are you sure?" Lola chirped. She's happy. I need to be happy for them. I need to show Tom that I'm supportive of his choice. I looked up. I automatically wished I hadn't. Lola was on Toms lap, snuggled how they were that night. I looked down again and put my lunch in my bag. "I'm not hungry. I think I need to go to the bathroom." I got up with my rucksack and ran.

I felt physically sick. Not because of what they were doing. But because it wasn't me doing it with Lola. I ran into a cubicle and leant down by the bowl.

I heaved and I retched, emptying the contents of my stomach.
Someone held back my hair for me, their gentle hands calming me. I was expecting Tom to be stood behind me when I got up.

But it was Lola.
"You can't come into the boys toilets." I half smiled.
"I just did." she winked.
I rolled off some toilet paper and wiped my mouth, then spat the remains into the toilet.
I flushed it and then washed my mouth out again in the sink. Sick tastes disgusting.
"I knew something was up with you, so I followed you here. I heard you heaving and decided you were worth a weeks detention." She smiled.
I smiled back and hugged her.
This was much better than watching.

When she pulled back, I frowned and looked away. I couldn't face her without thinking of that kiss. I felt sick once more but I held it in.
"Whats wrong with you, Bill? You haven't been the same since I went round your house. I miss the hyper Bill I was introduced to."
"That Bill is a happy Bill. I'm not happy at the minute..." I frowned even further.
"Why?" She pleaded, pushing my face so I was facing her.
"I can't say."
"Don't you trust me?"
"I completely trust you. It's just... I just can't." I sighed and looked back down.
She sighed after me and walked out. I looked in the mirror and wiped away the silent tear, making it's way down my cheek.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't Tom's brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Incase you don't already know... IT WAS ALL IN BILL'S P.O.V. ;D

I'm making it longer for my friend.. Clueless!

She is very nice to me and I love her for being so great and reading the story. (:
I love her.

Also, Blut!

For she read my story and commented at 3:14am. (:
I love her too.

I LOVE ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!
COMMENT! ^-^

LoveLoveLove.