Status: Completed Nov 1 2016

I'll Make You See It Was All Real

Chapter 48- I'm Not Letting You Go

Cris’s Pov

“He was right you know” I say flicking on the lamp next to me. Lucy screams and turns to face me sending her bag to the ground. She holds her hand to her chest as she breathes quickly. “You do look beautiful” I say taking a seat in a chair next to the couch.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” she shouts once she catches her breathe. “Did you have a nice night out with Matt?” I ask sitting back in my chair. “How the hell did you get in here?” she yells. “I used my key” I say holding a key in my hand. “When did you get a key?” she asks. “The day you told Josh about the baby and you sent me out while the two of you talked. I got a key copied” I say. “You got a copy of my key. What the hell are you doing here?” she asks.

“You never answered my question. Did you have a nice night out with Matt?” I ask. “Answer my question” she yells. “What are you doing here?” she shouts. “Waiting for you to come back from your date” I snap. “My what?” she asks. “Your date” I say. “Just go home Cristiano” she yells. “And what? Wait for you to text or call. Wait to get to spend the smallest amount of time with you. All while you are out on the town with God knows who” I snap. “Out with men while carrying my child” I shout. “What?” she asks. “Oh don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about. Out on a date with Matt. I knew that ass wanted you” I say.

“Matt and me” she says. “So while I’m at home thinking and wishing you would come to your senses and realize that you love me. You are out with Matt when my back is turned” I shout. “Cos you never cheated when my back was turned” she snaps. “I didn’t cheat on you” I yell. “No you just lied to my face instead” she shouts. “Lucy” I say. “There is nothing going on between Matt and I” she says. “Now who is lying” I say. “I’m not lying” she says. “Josh told me. He told me how Matt couldn’t concentrate on work cos his mind was on his date with you. The ass didn’t even get a kiss” I say.

“Josh told you. You actually believed something that came out of his mouth. Words from someone who hates you. Not dislikes but hates you” she says. “I heard you in your office” I say. “In my office” she says. “About how you know who can but out and mind my own business. None of my business when you are carrying my child while out with random guys” I yell.

“Matt isn’t random” she says. “So how long? How long before you and him? Did you enjoy stringing me along? Getting my hopes up” I ask. “I have always told you that we are finished” she yells. “Well I never believed you” I yell standing.

“Well believe this. I was not on a date with Matt. Our dinner was a charity function. Matt and I got tickets cos we did work on it. The you know who I was talking about was Josh. He wasn’t happy that we were going instead of him. Oh and the really cute guy I was talking about was Prince Harry. You know the ginger third in line to the British Crown” she yells. I look at her with my mouth wide open. “What? Oh” I say finding my seat again. “Oh. Oh that’s all you gave got to say” Lucy shouts. “I….” I stutter. “You what Cristiano. You’re an idiot. A crazy one at that” she yells.

“You weren’t on a date?” I ask. “No I wasn’t. And even if I was it is none of your business” she yells. “You’re pregnant” I yell. “And pregnant women can date” she yells. “Not you” I yell. “The baby I’m carrying might be half yours but it gives you no right to think you can stop me from doing anything I like. It’s none of your business” she yells. “You are my business” I shout and stand.

“Get out Cristiano” she yells as I walk towards her. “Why so you can call up Matt and see if still thinks you’re beautfuil” I say. “For the last time there is nothing going on with me and Matt. And even if there was. It is nothing to do with you. I can go to dinner with who ever I like. I can go to bed with whoever I like. Hey why don’t I just phone Matt and tell him to come back. See if he’s as good in bed as he is at work” she says.

“Stop it” I yell grabbing her wrists and she stills. “I’m sorry” I say quickly releasing her wrists. “I didn’t mean…I would never…” I mumble turning away from her. “The thought of another man’s hands on you” I say my hands making a fist. “I’d kill him” I say.

“Well Jorge doesn’t have to worry about his star client going to jail anytime soon then” Lucy says and I turn to face her. “Oh come on. Look at me. As you love to remind me. I’m pregnant. And fat. No guy would even think about touching me. So you can leave” she yells and turns to walk into the kitchen.

“And you think that I’m crazy” I say grabbing her elbow to pull her back. “When you walk into a room every man there looks at you” I say walking her slowly backwards until her back and fridge meet. “You are beautiful. Tonight. Everyday” I whisper. “Don’t” she yells. “Any guy would want you. Would want to touch your skin with their finger” I say as my finger slides now her arm.

“Would want to be so close that he could hear your heart beating. Beating fast like it is now” I whisper moving my hands to either side of her head. “Look at me” I whisper softly and she lifts her eyes from the floor and stare into my eyes. “Any man would want you to hold you. Feel you in his arms. To kiss you” I whisper as her chest rises slowly up and down.

“But no man will” I say and my cheek brushes against hers. “Even the thought of another man touching you makes me feel sick” I whisper close to her ear. “Cris” she whispers. “The thought of you with another man when you are carrying my child….” I say through gritted teeth. “Don’t ever say no man would want you. Thousands of men would want you” I say against her cheek as my right arms slides down her arm. “ Cris” she whispers and I lift my head slightly.

“I want you” I whisper before capturing her mouth. I can feel her body tense and her hesitation and waited for the her to push me away. But it never comes. Instead I feel both her arms around my neck and I slide both my hands around her back and kiss her harder. She moans into my mouth as I hold her closer to me. I break the kiss and frantically leave kisses along her neck. Touching and tasting her sweet skin. Lucy’s foot rubs my leg and I slide a hand under her thigh and kiss her mouth again. The feel of her skin make me crazy and I grab the other thigh and I lift her up. Her legs automatically go around my waist.

“Cris” she gasps as I flutter her collarbone with kisses. “We shouldn’t…Uhm we shouldn’t” she stutters and then hisses when I kiss the cleft between her breasts. I lift my hands to the straps of her dress and lower them down as her legs cling to my waist. “So beautiful. So beautiful” I mutter cupping her breast. “We shouldn’t” she whispers pulling me closer to her and I take her lips once more. I kiss her hard and we are both breathless we part.

“We should” I groan holding her tightly with my arms and I push away from the fridge. I place kisses on her shoulders as I walk just barely missing a chair when Lucy moans when I nibble at her earlobe. Almost there I think when I see the open door. I take three steps into the room and kick the door shut and I walk towards the bed. My knee rest on the bed as I lower Lucy onto the sheets. “No” she moans when I move from her and I smile as I look down at her. Her lips are rosy from my kisses. I move my hands to the end of my shirt and slowly lift it over my head and throw it onto the floor.

“You are beautiful. My bonita. My bela” I whisper smothering her arms with kisses. She runs her hands down my chest before pulling my head to hers. “I want to see you” I mutter and move to lower her zip at her side.

“Cris” she groans and I frantically pull the zip down and pull her dress down over her hips until it reaches her shoes. “By bye Mr. Jimmy” I say throwing her left shoe onto the floor. Bye bye Mr. Choo” I say throwing the left shoe with the right. Lucy giggles.

“There Topshop not Jimmy Choo” she laughs. “They can be the Queen of England for all I care right now” I say pulling her dress off. My feet hit the ground and I make fast work of my shoes and the rest of my clothes and I pray that Lucy won’t change her mind. I place kisses along her legs. Up past her knee. To her thigh. Onto her belly button. She moves to cover her stomach and I look at her.

“I’m bigger” she whispers. “Of course you are. But you are even lovelier” I say kissing her lips. “Do you have any idea what it does to me knowing my baby is inside you” I say as I pull of her underwear. “Cris” she moans when I lick her nipple. I raise my head and nudge our noses together. She giggles. That perfect giggle. “Cristiano Ronaldo will you shut up and-

I cut her off with my mouth and her hands run up and down my back urging me closer. Closer to her. I can’t wait any longer.

“I’m not letting you go. Neither of you” I whisper as out bodies become one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who expected that? Will it still be rosy in the morning? As always let me know what you think. Took me ages to write with one arm. But I think it was worth the time and hope you all do too.

Thanks to realmadrid0bsessed and Jayme112234 for their comments.