Status: ON HOLD!!

Once Upon a Day Dream

Chapter 1

~Layla's P.O.V~

It was the first day of school. I walked into class knowing Kellin wasn't here today. So like usual I net to the back of the room, while Tanya made some comment on how much of a whore I was. I just looked to the ground and tried to walk past her but she lunged out of her seat and blocked my path

"Pay up" she said, I looked at her in confusion, "Do you want to get by or not?" I wanted so bad to punch her in the face but i didn't, knowing it would just make everything worse. I took out the ten bucks I had for lunch and held it out. She grabbed it greedily, like she had never seen MONEY before. The bell rang and I went to my seat. Mr. Stevens walked in the room and threw a pile of papers on his desk, and looked around the room.

He looked at me and asked "Layla where's Kellin?" everyone laughed. I looked at him and said "He's not coming today, said he had a family emergency." he nodded and started his lesson. I took out my sketch book and started sketching a dragon ~I have a thing for dragons~

At the end of class, when the bell rang, Mr. Stevens stopped me on my way out and said "Layla you need to pay attention when i'm teaching a lesson, I can't pass you if you don't pay attention." "But sir I get all my work done and hand in assignments on time." "I know that Layla and i'm very glad you do that but it's not just about handing in things on time it's also about participating in class discussions." "Yes sir." I walked out of the room before he could say anything else.

I walked to my second period class and walked in, just as I looked up, I met his bright blue eyes, Andy, He was supposed to be in grade 12 but was held back for failing to many classes. He was wearing a Misfits tank top, which showed off his tattoos, black ripped jeans and red converse. I looked down and walked to the only empty seat in the back, which happened to be right beside Andy.

~Andy's P.O.V~

I walked into the classroom, getting a bunch of stares. Ms. Matustik said "Nice to see you again Mr. Biersack" "No Ms. Matustik it's nice to see you again." that raised a few giggles from the front of the room. I walked to the back of the room then she walked in. A short girl with long black and blue hair. I looked at her and our eyes met, she had beautiful grey eyes, she dropped her head and walked to the back of the room, there was only one seat left in the back and it happened to be beside me, she sat down and she pulled out a sketch book and began sketching. The teacher began a lesson on some history shit.

She put her head down and started drawing something i didn't know what it was. Her black and blue hair fell in front of her face making a certain. With her finger she tucked the stray pieces of hair behind her ear. She was beautiful.

~Layla's P.O.V~

I sat and took out my sketch book and continued to work on the dragon I started last period. My hair fell in front of my face, as I moved it i glanced at Andy who was sitting next to means he was staring at me, I quickly looked down and continued to draw. I don't think he noticed me look at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter yay!!!