Status: ON HOLD!!

Once Upon a Day Dream

Chapter 2

~Andy's P.O.V~

I looked at her and asked "what's your name" at first she didn't answer, I realized she had her headphones in. I laughed at myself. I tapped her shoulder and she nearly jumped ten feet in the air. "Holy Fuck" was the first thing that came out of her mouth. She pulled her headphones out and glared at me. I shooed it off and asked her name " what's your name." She said "Layla." "I'm Andy" I held out my hand for her to shake and she took it cautiously saying "I know who you are." She smirked and giggled. I didn't realize I was staring at her in complete shock. How did she know who I was. Riiiight, mentally slapping myself, i'm in all grade 11 classes. Wow i'm an idiot.

She smiled a beautiful smile, I couldn't help but stare. She looked up and said "what?" I asked her what she was drawing, she reached and grabbed her sketch book and showed me a picture of a dragon with a huge wing span. "Wow that's amazing" I couldn't stop myself from saying that. SHIT. She blushed and said "No it's not that great." I looked at her and said "No it's not your right" She looked like she was going to bitch slap me. "It's beautiful." SHIT why did I say that. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the short chapter