Status: ON HOLD!!

Once Upon a Day Dream

Chapter 3

~Layla's P.O.V~

"Andy" my head snapped forward as I looked down to my books and blushed "Yes Ms.M" "What was the capital of Germany during World War?" Andy thought to himself for a minute then said "I don't know, I didn't live in Germany during the First World War" Ms.Matustik nodded then said "Layla, what about you?'' I replied "The German Empire as it was known back then as, the capital was and still is Berlin." I felt like i was going to pass out. i knew she asked us because we were talking.

~Andy's P.O.V~

Layla answered so shyly, I almost laughed, but I managed a smirk.

At that the bell for lunch rang, finally. Everyone put their stuff in there bags and left, I started to get up and go when i noticed Layla hadn't moved yet. I tapped her shoulder and asked her "Layla aren't you going to lunch?" she looked up and said "Kellin isn't here, i don't have any other friends to sit with." WHAT Layla you don't have any other friends, ouch that hurt me" I mockingly put my hand over my heart and pouted. She giggled. "Okay I have one other friend here." She smirked. "Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" I asked her.

~Layla's P.O.V~

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" Holy shit. Andy fucking Biersack just asked ME if I wanted to sit with him. Holy. Fuck.