Sequel: Secrets 2: SuperTeen
Status: All chapters have been re-edited and completed. I'm sorry for any inconveniences.

Secrets

Chapter 1(Edited)

Once upon a time in a powerful kingdom filled with magic and mythical creatures and hidden from by an invisible force in a mountain there lived a young girl who would change everything either for good of all or make things worse.

"Malia!" a voice yelled for the third time.

"Coming mother." a girl whined from under the covers of her bed.

"Don't make me come up there and find you still in bed. It's harvest day on the farm and we have to go now so we'll have time to go to finish chores and go to the market. Your father is already there. No breakfast until we're done."

"WHAT?!" Maria and ran down the stairs.
, "why?"

Her mother looked at her sternly and said, "There is no time. Go wash up and meet me outside we're leaving now."

Malia pulled wheats from their stalks and placed them in a basket. There were other farm hands helping in the farm. Soon a carriage passed with a pretty blonde girl inside wearing expensive clothes. Her face could be seen through the window.

"Aww doesn't she lovely?"one of the maids said sarcastically.

"Rose do not speak like that. She really is pretty." Another maid said, "You could look like that too Malia you have the face and charisma." she continued.

"She's blonde and I have dark hair. I eat too much, i have extra weight and she's slim. Probably starves herself to keep in shape and only does what she is told to do. Only speaks when spoken to".

"How do you know all this?"the other maid whose name is Carol asked.

"I might have seen them a few times."

"You went to the nobles' homes again?! You know you're not supposed to. What if you get caught? You could get accused of stealing or worse...get killed." Rose lectured her sternly.

"Keep your voice down. I'm not going to get into trouble but at the rate you're yelling I'll definitely get in trouble with my parents. I was only watching them. They seemed so peaceful having breakfast in the garden and talking about nothing in particular." Malia explained.

"But i thought you hated the nobles." Carol said.

"Not all of them just the Richards family." Malia scowled.

"What did they ever do to make you hate them so much?" Carol wondered.

"They think they're all high and mighty but i think they're just a bunch of snobs. And they are so petty especially the wife".

*******************

Later in the evening, three men came to their house. One of them looked like a noble man while the others were obviously guards. Malia's parents brought them to the living room and dent Malia and Rose to deliver barley to the liquor house.

Carol being suspicious of the hushed voices in the living room eavesdropped on them and what she heard and saw was terrifying. When the girls came back from the liquor house she pulled Malia aside.

"You have to get out of here...they're going to kill you..your parents...your parents". She was crying and shaking. Her face was pale.

"Carol whatever is going on. Did something happen?" Malia asked.

"I saw them. Your parents are going to kill you Malia." She cried.

"What?"
♠ ♠ ♠
To get more please comment.It lets me know that someone is reading this.