What Goes Around Comes Back Around

A Spark That Never Was

Fall Out Boy getting back together was probably the best thing to happen in not only, Petes life, but probably mine too. Pete took the hiatus really hard and who was the one who had to pick up the pieces? Me, his little sister. It was fine really, I liked being around him. It was just that the first 6 months were really hard for him, especially after the divorce, but I helped him through it, and it looks like he’s finally in a good place for the first time in a really long time.

The guys have been working on an album for the past year, called Save Rock and Roll, and it was a total secret until a few days ago, and it has been wild since.

I suddenly hear someone unlock my front door and I start to panic a little. “Jackie?” I hear Petes voice and start to relax.

“Jesus Christ, how the hell did you get a key? I thought you were a burglar or something. I’m in the laundry room” I yelled to him.

“You gave me the spare when you moved in, remember?”

“Oh, yeah, now I do” I told him

“So the reason I came over is cause the album release party is tonight and I want you to be there”

“I hate parties”

“You hate everything, but I’m not taking no for an answer. Come on, without you I probably wouldn't even be here for Fall Out Boy to get back together. It means a lot to me that you’re there”

I had to think about it, but he guilted me into it and theres no way I could say no now.

“Fine. I’ll go. Where is it?” I asked

“Sweet. It’s at that new club close to my house. I’ll send an uber for you at 7, and I’ll put you on the list” he said. “Get your laundry done” he added before walking out of the laundry room, heading towards the front door.

“See you later!” I yelled at him

“Bye!” then I heard the door shut.

Great, now I actually have to get ready and look like an actual human being.

Once I get done with laundry and doing other stuff around the house, It was already 5. I only had like 2 hours to get ready. So I jumped into the shower right away because I had to shave everything.

I got out and found some nice black lace underwear and a matching bra, blowdried my hair and just put some mousse in it because I had some really nice natural waves already. I decided that I was going to wear a tight white dress going down just above my knees and some gold encrusted heels and a clutch to match. I laid the ensemble on the bed and walked back into the bathroom to do my makeup.

By the time I was finished and changed into the outfit I had picked out, it was already almost 7 and I got a call telling me my uber was waiting outside for me. I quickly checked my ensemble and made some last minute touch ups and was on my way.

I got to the club around 7:30 and the place was already packed. There was so much paparazzi and fans waiting outside. I was almost mauled by a fan but thankfully Marcus was there and helped me to the entrance.

“Whats your name?” The bouncer asked

“Jackie Wentz” I told him. He looked down the list for about two seconds before he saw my name.

“Have a good time” He lifted the rope and waved me through.

Pete found me right away and introduced me to all of the label people that the guys have been working with.

“So this is the other Wentz” they kept saying. It was getting really old really quick.

Once he finally let me go, I found Patrick who was with his wife, talking to Andy.

“Hey guys” I said, walking up to the group.

“Hi! Jackie, how are you! I haven’t seen you in a while” Elisa said, pulling me in for a hug.

“I know it really has been quite some time hasn’t it? The wedding right?” I asked

“Come to think about it, yeah!” She said

“Hi Trick!”

“Hey how are you?” He also pulled me in for a hug

“I’m good. Really good.”

Andy gave me an awkward hello like he always does. He’s just a really quiet person but he’s always kind of intrigued me, and I always had a small crush to be completely honest.

“What can I get you to drink ma’am?” A waiter asked

“Uh just club soda please” I told her

“Same here please” Andy said

“Well Patrick wants to introduce me to some of the label people. We have to catch up soon okay? I’ll call you” And before I got a word in, they were walking away to go chat up the important people of the night.

The waitress came up and handed Andy and me our sodas and Andy started talking to me. It took me by surprise because he never talks.

“I’m surprised I’m not the only one not drinking tonight. I’m usually the designated sober person of the party” he said, laughing a little

“Well, alcohol and me just don't mix well together. It’s a bad situation” I told him.

“I don’t recall it to be too bad in the past. I mean, you’re a little louder but nothing crazy”

“Well, lets just say, my tolerance level isn’t really what it used to be”

“I see. Isn’t getting older the best?” He said sarcastically.

“Ahh, it’s great. But I don’t know why you're complaining. You look even better than now than you did when we were younger. I’m actually quite jealous.” I told him

“I could say the same about you.” He said to me. I became a little flustered and I didn't really know what to say, so I just smiled and took a drink of my club soda.

“Can I confess something to you?” He asked

“Sure” I answered, intrigued.

“I’ve always had a small crush on you. And when you walked up to us tonight, you kind of took my breath away.” He said, a little nervously, but in the cutest way possible.

My smile was so big, he started chuckling a little and I didn't really know what to say, so I stood there smiling like an idiot, staring at him.

“Say something so I don’t feel like I just made a complete ass out of myself please.” He said.

“Do you wanna get out of here?” I asked. It took me by surprise because I never take a risk like that, but thats all I could muster up to say.

“Yeah, yeah I do” he said with his adorable dorky smile, giving me a sense of relief.

We snuck out the back entrance of the club to avoid paparazzi and fans. The last thing we needed was for Pete to find out that we left the club together. He would kill Andy.

He waved down a cab and we went back to my house since he was in a hotel, being that he lived all the way across the country in Chicago.

On the ride back to my house, I discovered that Andy was actually really funny. It’s like he doesn’t really say anything unless he knows its either going to be super funny or super important.

Once we got to my house, we didn’t waste any time. I led him up to my room and clothes were coming off immediately.

“You look so hot in that dress, but you probably look hotter without it” he whispered into my ear before undoing the zipper and pulling it off of me. Thank god I shaved, I thought to myself.

“Well I’d like to think so” I told him, before crashing my lips into his while I start to unhook his belt and unbutton his pants. He kicked them off quickly, along with his boxers and laid me onto my bed. He went down and pulled my panties off with his teeth, coming back up to face me.

He gave me a look like ‘are you ready?’ and I nodded, granting him permission, and he slowly pushed himself into me. From the first moment I felt him, it was instant pleasure. I thrusted my head back and grabbed onto the sheets for dear life.

He started slow until I started grabbing at his back, pushing him further into me and telling him to go a little faster. He obeyed my wishes and was grinding his muscular, colorfully tattooed body against mine as he thrusted.

I started to reach my climax and started to dig my nails into his back, giving him a few marks. His hips started to get really sloppy, meaning he was about to cum and he started closing his eyes and I even heard a few grunts here and there, increasing his speed until he finally came.

He rolled off of me and laid by my side, while we both just realized what had happened. I didn’t regret a thing, but was he?

“I would be lying if I told you I’ve never thought about how you were in bed” I told him.

“And? How did I do?” he asked

“Well, I always imagined you would be good, but damn, this was so much better than what I imagined.”

He just laughed and pulled me into his arms, cuddling me and playing with my hair until I fell asleep in his arms.

***

The next morning, I woke up and Andy was still laying next to me facing the opposite way. I just smiled thinking about what happened the previous night, and curled up behind him, kissing his shoulders and wrapping my arms and legs around him the best I could, waking him up.

“Morning” I said with a soft voice, trying not to startle him.

“Mmhhh, good morning” he said, stretching his legs out and flipping over to face me.

He leaned in and kissed my lips, tenderly.

“What time is is?” He asked

I checked the clock on the nightstand “Uh almost 9” then checked my phone, I had a text from Pete

HEY IM ON MY WAY OVER. BE THERE IN 10

That was 8 minutes ago, I panicked and jumped out of bed.

“Pete’s on his way. He’ll be here any minute”

Andys eyes went wide and he jumped up, grabbing his clothes and rushing to get them on.

“Shit, he can’t find out about this. He’ll kill me.”

“I know, get a cab. You can go out the back door and theres a gate on the side of the house you can sneak out of. I’ll keep him here for at least an hour”

I heard the doorbell ring and Pete yell “I’m coming in” then the jingle of his keys turning the unlocking the door.

“Give me a second, I need to put pants on” I yelled back, trying to get a little more time so I could sneak Andy out the back door before Pete comes in, even though I was already dressed.

“Hurry” I heard him yell.

“You have everything? Money for a cab? Your phone?” I asked as he stepped out the back door

“Yeah. Okay I’ll call you then” then gave me a soft peck before running to the side of the house.

I finally let Pete in and, like always, he made himself right at home.

“So where did you go last night? You just disappeared” He asked

“I was there for a little, mingling. Then I came home cause I was getting really tired”

“Oh okay well, you could have told me when you were leaving. I got worried”

“Well I’m fine. Just been here all night.”

“Well good. So anyway, Meagan wanted to know if you wanted to get breakfast with us at that one little cafe you like, uh whats it called?”

“Oh Java Joe’s?”

“Yeah that one”

“Yeah sure. Just give me about 20 minutes to get ready. You know how to work the tv and Netflix and everything so, make yourself comfortable” I told him, heading back up to my room to get ready.

I just put on some high waisted acid washed denim shorts, tucked in a nirvana t-shirt and tied a checkered red and black flannel around my waist where the shorts came up to and finished the outfit off with ankle high black boots. My makeup from last night was still a little visible but, a bit smudged, so I washed my face and just put on a little eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss, and I just tied my hair up in a simple pony tail and was ready to go.

I got a text from Andy as I was walking back into the living room

GOT A CAB. ALREADY BACK AT THE HOTEL. CRISIS AVERTED, HOPEFULLY?

CRISIS AVERTED ;)

“I’m ready!” I yelled to Pete

“Good, I’m starving. Lets go!”

***
After Breakfast with Meagan, Pete, and Bronx, I just grabbed a cab back to my house and I knew I had to call Andy.

“Hey, I was gonna call you” I heard him say after the 3rd ring

“Yeah well, I wasn’t really doing anything so I thought I’d call first”

“Okay so, this morning was crazy”

“Yeah I know. Thats what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Okay?”

“So last night was great and I definitely don’t regret a thing, but we can’t say anything to Pete. He would kill both of us”

“I was thinking the same thing”

“We don’t even know what this is. So as long as we keep it casual, theres no need for us to tell him. Right?” I asked

“Right. And we’ll be on tour in a few weeks, so theres no need to rush anything right? I’ll be here in LA until we leave. We have a bunch of things lined up out here.”

“Exactly. Theres no need to tell anyone, or rush into anything. Just keep things casual.”

“Casual sounds good to me” he said

Hoping he’d say yes, I asked him “Okay, well I’ll talk to you later then?”

He responded right away “Yeah. I’ll call you later tonight”

“Okay bye”

“Bye”

Casual. Keeping things casual. I can deal with that. This was going to be lots of fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Hope you guys like this new story! Make sure you go check out my other one in progress Last Good Think About This Part of Town. Let me know what you guys think!

As always, comments are very much appreciated and make sure you subscribe so you know when I update both stories! Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer! Love you guys! Thanks for reading XOXO