Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[07] {Almost Easy}

John glares at me, as the others look at their food and start to eat. Few minutes later Nathan come back, with a straight face. I was already eating a small chicken, with some rice and smashed potatoes. But I really wanted some tacos of steak with cilantro, salsa, guacamole and a coke. I could taste it now, but I had to stick to what I was eating.

For the rest of the dinner that boy Jacob kept eyeing me, and it was really getting annoying. I tried my best to ignore him. The dinner felt like it was never going to end. I sigh and look at my half eaten plate. I missed my brothers. I missed playing my guitar, making music, and most of all just listening to music. Why hadn't my father paid John? Was he really going to leave me here and rot, with british people. (No offense).

"Melinda!" nathan said.
"huh?" I said raising my head.When I looked up I noticed they were heading towards the living room. I quickly got up and walked next to nathan."Is it this boring all the times?"
"Nah. it's more boring." said Nathan.
"What's different this time?" I asked curiously.
"You." said Nathan simply.
"I'm flattered." I said.
"You should be." said Nathan.
"I am." I said trying to have the last word.
"Good." said nathan. It angered me that he got the last word. I glare at him. Classic music is playing as we enter the living room.
"Why don't the lovely couple dance?" asked Chuck. I widen my eyes, and slowly shake my head.
"I---I'm a bad dancer." I lied.
"I don't like to dance." said Nathan.
"Come on Nathan don't lie. You're a fair dancer." said Henry
"Pshh doubt it." I said outloud.
"You think I can't dance?" said Nathan.
"I don't think. I KNOW you can't dance." I said smiling.
"Then prepare to be suprised." said nathan. grabing my hand pulled me into the middle of the room. He places his hand on my waist pulling me closer to his chest.
"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked.
"Showing you I can dance." said Nathan. I try to wiggle out but his grip was tighter than a Navy's knot."You asked for it."
"Ugh...I hate life." I said.

Nathan starts to lead me, and so I follow. We waltzed. He was light on his feet, which suprised me because...well....he's an emo. I didn't know emo's danced so well.
"How did you learn to dance so well?" I asked surpised.
"I come from a rich family what do you think." he snapped I roll my eyes.
"Learn how to take a compliment as.s" I hissed at him.
"what about you?" said Nathan. He spins me and then I come back to his chest."Where did you learned?"
"My mother always made me practiced. Plus to parties I went to as a child I had to know to waltz, quick step and of course salsa. Not to mention Ranchera(which is like country is spanish)." I said. we stop and we bow.
"Not bad." said Nathan.
"I know." I said with a grin.
"Talk about conceited." said Nathan.
"Whatever british boy." I said. We both take our seats. For the rest of the night the adults talked about adult stuff. Like business. I got bored and tired. I lean to Nathan."Can I go to my room? I'm tired."
"Me too." said Nathan."Let's go....excuse us but we are tired and need our rest."
"Right, right. Go ahead. Oh and Nathan Melinda's room is next to yours." said John.
'Greeeeaaat' I thought as I rolled my eyes. Nathan grabs my hand and pulls me up.
"oye! Watch it." I said as he dragged me upstairs. I pull my hand out from Nathan's grip."You should be more gentle."
"Animals will be treated like animals." said Nathan.
"Ugh! One more comment like that and I swear I'm going to shank your as.s, Nathan!" I hissed at with a dead glare. nathan stops and faces me, leaving two inches between us.
"Don't threaten me." said Nathan.
"Don't insult me." I said moving closer to his face with a more serious face. Nathan then grins."Ohhh I can't wait to see what is going to happen to you when you go to jail. I hope you get butt rap.ed or something."
"Yeah, yeah. When pigs fly." said Nathan with a snort and walked again, and I followed making funny faces behind him. We reach the end of the hall."Thats my room and thats your new room." pointing to the door on my right.
"Give me a container to put my joy in." I said sarcatically.
"You shouldn't be so sarcastic." said Nathan.
"You shouldn't be an as.s." I said and without another word I open my door and walk into my new room. The bed was a little bigger and the spread sheets were white. The blanket was white with a picture of a red rose on it. To my right was a door, I open it and found out that it was the closet full with clothes. I close the door and look to my left and saw a drawer, I open the top one and saw underwear, I opened the rest and saw shirts and such. Next to the drawer was a counter with a brush, and some stuff for your hair. I noticed the window and ran to it, I move the curtains, and saw that there was bars.
"Shi.t" I said outloud. I grab one of the towels that I found in the closet and went outside my room to look for the bathroom. At my third door I found it. It was an ordinary bathroom, the bathroom was entirely white and it was so clean. This meant that people cleaned this and these people could help me get word out of where I was. I had to wait until then. I lock the door and get undressed. I turn the shower on and...shower.

~Ten minutes later~
I wrap the towel around my chest, just above my breasts. My black hair is wet and it's down. I walk out of the steamed up bathroom and meet some blue eyes....
"Jacob." I said suprised as I saw him outside the bathroom door. He looked at me with lusts, which made me blush and it angered me.
"Melinda? right?" said Jacob. I nod my head slowly."I was looking for the bathroom."
"Right. Well I'm all done. It's all yours. night." I said taking a left, but his hand touched my arm and spun me.
"You're really going out with Nathan?" asked Jacob.
"Yeah. Is it hard to believe?" I asked.
"Well, I can tell you can get guys, but Nathan getting so lucky to catch you....it's a miracle he's dating again. After his last girlfriend right?" said Jacob.
"Right." I said agreeing with something I didn't know.
"Your eyes are so peculiar." said Jacob getting closer to me, keeping his grip on my arm.
"Thank you." I said with a nervous smile. Jacob was a bit taller than me, by about 1/2 an inch. I start to get nervous, I take a step back and.....bang! I hit the wall, with no way out."I-I need some personal space here Jacob."
"Why do I make you nervous?" said Jacob trying to sound smooth, which he didn't.
"Yes, but not in the way you're thinking." I said. His face is even more closer than ever.
"Why does nathan always get the hot, sexy girls?" asked Jacob.
"Because I'm better." said Nathan's voice coming from my left. Nathan was shirtless, and his abs showed, whoa were they hot. He ahd his arms across his chest with a pissed look.
"N-nathan." said Jacob nervously.
"Are you hitting on my girlfriend, Jacob?" asked nathan as he came to us. Jacob let go of his grip on my arm and took three steps back.
"No, of course not. Why would I?" asked Jacob.
"Don't play that card Jacob. Melinda is, smart, hot and sexy. An idiot wouldn't be able to see that and idiot wouldn't make his move on her." said Nathan. This suprised me coming from Nathan. Nathan stands infront of me and looks Jacob straight in the eyes."Stay---away---from---my----girl" Nathan snarled. Jacob nodded and walked away immediately. Nathan waits until Jacob was out of sight.
"Uhhh, thanks, Nathan, I thought I was about to get raped or something." I said.
"You should be more careful. Especially around Jacob. And especially dressed like that." said Nathan.
"I just got out of the bathroom." I said.
"Well there was robes in the closet in the bathroom." said Nathan facing me.
"Well, I didn't know." I said.
"Then ask." said Nathan.
"It didn't came to my mind." I said getting the last word.
"Ugh! You're impossible. why do you always need to have the last word?" said Nathan.
"You're just made because someone is finally not taking your crap." I said and walked away. when I reach my door I hear...
"You're lucky I came on time and saved you." said Nathan.
"There was no need. I can defend myself. As I remember it was a bit hard to actually get me here." I said.
"You need to start thinking like a hostage, not a guest." said nathan.
"Here's a news flash, I've never been kidnapped before. Does it come with instructions or a manual? Cause if there is then I would love to read it." I said.
"I'm older than you, you should respect your elders." said Nathan.
"To have respect you first have to give it." I said and with that I opened my door and went inside my room.

~Nathan pov~
"To have respect you first have to give it." said Melinda and without another word she opens and enters her room and closes the door. It angered me that she always gets the last word.
'I hate it when she does that.' I thought in anger. I enter my room.'She's not like other people who fear me. Even with time she hasn't gotten a bit scared of me.'

I go over to my bed, I put on my music on. Avenged Sevenfold 'Almost Easy'. I love their music.It makes me forget about things, but the one thing well person I could not forget was, Melinda. She has this personality that attracts me to her. She's slowly and unintetionally wearing me down to her. I'm starting to have feelings I had forgot I had. She revived something in me.

But it was impossible. She hates me. In her eyes I see hate. Anyways, she'll never love a monster like me. Emotionless.

Knock!Knock!

"Come in." I said waking from my thoughts of Melinda.
"Hey mate." said Peter coming inside."Fun night huh?"
"You can say that." I said to Peter.
"Melinda is sure something....can I tell you a secret Nathan?" asked Peter. We're best friends so he knows he can trust me. I nod my head."I'm falling for her mate." he smiles with a smile I've never seen before.
"Whom?" I asked.
"Melinda." said Peter with that smile. My heart sank.
"You fancy her?" I asked him.
"Loads. I-I can't stop thinking of her smile...her face...her--"
"Intellegence." I finished for him and Peter nods.
"I've never felt this way before. She wakes something inside of me." said Peter seeing happy for a girl for the first time.
"But she's a hostage." said Nathan.
"That doesn't mean anything. I'm sure that with time she'll fall for me, as hard as I fell for her." said Peter. I wanted to punch Peter right there."well night."
"Night." I said as I saw Peter leave the room. I stand from my bed. I pace for a while and when I get to the wall, I punch it hard leaving a small dent.
'Fuck.' I thought. Peter was and is my best mate. He's been there for me. Now Melinda was forbidden. I had to get her out of my head and now my heart.