Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 1

Customer - WAITRESS! Where is my food?!
Ciara - Just a second. I'll bring right away.
Customer - You know I'm tired of waiting. Why are you even a waitress if you don't know how to do you're job right?

Believe me I hate to be waitress. But I can't quit now. I'm broke. Being a stupid waitress is so horrible... Well maybe in other restaurants or cafes it isn't that bad. But where I work it's horrible. I am the only waitress in this cafe and because of that people don't get they're food as fast as they could. Well but they feel better while screaming at me. Like I said horrible. My boss Richard is worse. He not only just screams at me but sometimes he slap me across the cheek. Finally I got the food. I ran to the customer and quickly handed it to him.

Customer - It's about time you know.

I just kept my fake smile. But soon it will be turned into a happy smile because work end in 10 minutes. I started to walk to the kitchen so I could wash the plates but then I heard people talking about something very interesting.

Customer 1 - Did you know that Lionel Messi is coming to Rosario tomorrow?
Customer 2 - What for real? How long will he stay here?
Customer 1 - Yup for real and I heard rumors that his not coming to Barcelona till he finds his old friend.
Customer 2 - I wonder who though.

I didn't need to listen anymore. Leo is coming tomorrow to find me. I ran quickly to the kitchen and started to wash the dishes. Why is he coming? I don't need him. He has forgotten me and he is dead to me now. He won't even find me if he comes to this cafe. I don't want to see him. And the other reason is that if he finds me he will try to talk to me and I know that I'm going to give in.

I finished washing the dishes kinda fast because there weren't that many customers today. I grabbed my jacket and left the cafe. Good thing that Richard didn't saw. I know he would catch up with me and then scream at me or even punch me. I hate him so much but I need to keep this job.
My house was kinda far. It takes about 2 hours to get back home from the cafe. And the neighborhood is kinda bad. There were lots of crime done there. Even now I'm afraid to walk there at night.

I was almost at home when I saw two shadows following me. Oh no. Not now. Please. I looked back and there were two guys. they seemed kinda dangerous.

Guy 1 - Hey pretty thing.
Guy 2 - Wanna go for a ride. We could have some fun tonight.
Ciara - Please get away from me.
Guy 1 - Why? Don't be scared were just gonna rape you and beat you up.

Both of them started laughing.

Ciara - Well then. I should consider sta....

And I started to run as fast as I can. I didn't look back because I knew they were running too. I ran with all my might. I saw the gate to the house and quickly ran through them. Well I mean I firstly opened them. While running I dropped my keys. Lucky me! I quickly ran back got the keys and went to the door but they were here. I unlocked the door and they were already standing behind me. I just opened the door, got in as quickly as I could and locked it. I can't believe I got away. Why can't my life be normal? I'm a good person. And I didn't notice I started to cry.

Ciara - First Leo leaves me. Then my parents die. Now I'm in this fucking dumb!

I spoke loudly still crying. I got up went to my bed. I was so hungry but I didn't even need to check the fridge for food because there weren't any. I didn't have the money. Tonight I was crying a lot till I fell asleep.

I woke up at 7 am. Work starts at 10 am. I got up and went straight to the bathroom to get a shower. It felt nice. I showered for about 15 minutes. Because like I said to get to the cafe I need almost 2 hours. I dressed like yesterday and went outside. I was walking with the thoughts that Leo could see me anywhere. He can't see me. But what if he did what would I do then?

I got to work at 9:50 am. As usually Richard started screaming at me for being late which I wasn't but I didn't have any energy to argue.

Work was passing kinda quickly today until it was 6 pm. I saw that a new customer came and I went to take his other. But then I saw who it was. No... It can't be... WHY?! I started to walk backwards to the kitchen but then remembered I would get fired if didn't take his order. I held the notebook close to my face so he couldn't see it. I walked slowly to him.

Ciara - May I take you're oder please?
Leo - Yeah I would like to........wait a sec. You sound very familiar.

Well shit.

Ciara - Well a lot of people say that to me.

How did that stupid thing came out of my mouth?!

Leo - Cia?

Dammit. I moved the notebook from my face so he could see it. Darn it.

Ciara - Would you like to oder now?
Leo - Cia. Come on don't change the subject.
Ciara - Okay. What do you want Lionel?
Leo - What do you mean what I want? I've missed you Cia.
Ciara - Well if you missed me then why the fuck you didn't even call me for 15 years?!

I almost screamed.

Leo - Cia... I'm so sorry. I didn't have the time. I was very busy and when i had time I always been very tired. Please forgive me. You're my best friend.
Ciara - Was you're best friend. You don't know me anymore.

And with that I walked to Richards office.

Ciara - I quit!

And then I walk out of the cafe. I didn't need this shit. I rather starve at home. I heard the cafes door open.

Leo - Ciara! Wait for me!

I ignored him and just walked. I've started to cry because of the memories of Leo and me. I turned around and look at him still crying. I started to run and when I was near to him I hugged him.

Ciara - I thought you have forgotten me...
Leo - I would never forget you Cia. I love you too much. Now let's go to you're parents house so I could cheer you up there.
Ciara - My parents are dead Leo. They died in a car accident...

He looked at me with a shocked look.

Leo - Ciara... I'm so sorry. I really am. And I'm so so sorry that I wasn't with you when you needed me.
Ciara - I forgive you Leo. But please don't ever leave me alone...
Leo - I won't Cia. I won't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! :)