Status: Finished.

Visions

An Impossible Task

"Olivier, snap out of it," I got nudged, causing the vision to fade. I blinked slowly, the world blurring into reality again.

"What happened now?" Axel whispered to me. Hesitation went through me, but this was my brother.

"Xander Love from the All Blacks is going to die when he returns." Axel just sighed softly, rubbing my arm.

"Are you sure?"

"He knows where the Bloodskulls are."

"Like Justin."

"Yeah," I whispered again. Justin Fredrick. He single-handedly found where the Bloodskulls were previously located. He was a member of our squad. He told us if he died, it was the Elders. Axel and I were now trying to get out from the dictatorship of the Raven Hearts.

For some reason, we weren't allowed to go on missions alone anymore. We didn't get assigned to another team. Just the two of us. Axel and Olivier Allais. We both wondered why the Elders were teasing us instead of just killing us.

A loud banging on the door interrupted our little talk. I got up, opening the door. In the signature blue guard outfit was an official guard.

"Axel and Olivier Allais. Come with me. The Elders would like to have a word with you," He said in a commanding voice. Fear flooded my veins and I froze. My vision faded and the world was in black and white.

"You know you love me. No gay man could ever resist me," The guy smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"See this?" I questioned. I turned and started walking back to... somewhere... Hills. "This is resisting."

"No, it's playing hard to get."

"And I've said no. That's my sexual rights," I stated simply.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you. I hate that you try to push yourself up on me when I have said fuck to the fucking no," I growled in annoyance. Honestly, could this guy ever catch the dri-

"Olivier!" Axel yelled. My vision came in blurry, straightening itself out.

"Sorry," I followed the guard with Axel after apologising. Axel had a grip on my arm. He was scared, too.

"In there," The guard motioned to a door. I opened it, going in. The room was dimly lit. The Elders were up on their high posts.

"Axel Allais. You are to be with a new team. The Lions. Go," One of the Elders boomed. Axel nodded, quickly leaving, but not before squeezing my arm.

Once the door closed, the Elders stayed quiet for a few moments, before an Elder woman spoke, "Olivier Allais. This is Jonas Santos." The man from my vision came out, grinning like an idiot.

"You two are to go and find a Lone Angel, capture it, then bring it back here. No matter how long it takes, you are not permitted to enter this territory without one," Another Elder informed me. "You'll be leaving right now."

"But Axel-"

"Now." The Elder cut me off. Jonas left the room. I glared up at all the Elders. Lone Angels were extremely rare to see and identify, and much harder to catch. Impossible.

With a hopeful view on this whole thing, I turned on my heel and followed Jonas.