Status: ON HOLD!!

It's Time to Live

New neighbours

Lugging box after box up the stairs to the two pent houses at the top of a big ass apartment building, Tiny following me like a lost puppy. But of course him being the fat ass he is, plops down in the hallway. "you haven't done anything!" he just looked at me. Lazy fuck.

I left the door to my new apartment open so Tiny could come in if he wanted. I went to the box I had labelled music, thank god for music or I would have killed someone by now. I have anger issues, so when i'm pissed or stressed I either listen to some Motionless in White or i'll go to the gym and beat the shit out of someone wearing protection. Some little things set me off, it's quite funny.

Some asshole a while back decided that I was a good target for robbery, yeah right. I put the guy in the hospital for a couple weeks, funny right?

I set my sound system up first, obviously. I plugged my iPod and smirked as "Everybody Sells Cocaine" by Motionless in White comes on. I turned it up not caring about the next door neighbours, if they complain, they complain. Oh well.

"I'm here to sell, my little white lines" I sung to myself, smirking at the line. I began to set up a new shelf beside my music system for music.

"Fuck" I said to myself. I forgot a damn box in my truck. I hit the pause button on my iPod, grabbed my phone, and called Tiny while passing the neighbours door "Come on you little shit, one more box."

~Ricky's P.O.V~

"Just do it, do it, do it, one more line" I heard from my spot on the couch, why the fuck is he singing "CHRIS" "what?" "Why the fuck are you singing!?" "I'm not singing" Huh okay then. It abruptly stopped, I looked at Chris and an eyebrow at him, he just shrugged and sat down across from me and turned his and my attention back to the game on t.v.

"Come on you little shit head, one more box." "New neighbour?" Chris asked "I guess" I turned my head back to the t.v.

5 minutes later I heard "Fucking cunt dick!" I snickered and Chris looked at me and raised a painted eyebrow, I said "This ones got a mouth on her" I laughed and Chris smirked and shook his head.

"You pull the trigger just for fun forgetting i'm a loaded gun" I looked at Chris and he looked at me and said "At least she's got a good taste in music" with a smirk, I agreed with him "Yeah at least she does. Chris?" he looked at me "yeah?" i smile and said "On a scale of 1 to 10, if we walked over to her apartment, how 'Fangirl' do you think she'll go?" he smiled at me and said "5, you?'' "let's find out" I smirked at him and started to get up to go to the door, Chris following me.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. Enjoy!!