Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twenty Two: Turing 23

Rileys POV

Things have been going well with me and Ashley. Its been a few months since our date at the beach and I've eased myself into the thought of him being my boyfriend. I pretty much never take off the necklace he gave me. Kimber continuously teased me about me being with Ashley and saying how cute we were. The rest of the band did know about us, but for my sake Ashley told them not to make a big deal about it. It went down quite well. Everyone in the band was happy for Ashley to finally be in a meaningful relationship. Even Andy, who would even come over sometimes to hang out with Ashley. It was a bit awkward for me so Ash said for him to only come when I was at work. Otherwise all is well.

It was now May and the weather was getting nicer and the bar was getting busier, but it was the weekend before my 23rd birthday and I knew Ashley was going to plan something without telling me.
"Ashley, you have to tell me if your planning something, cause I'll need to get Kimber to cover for me" I said on the Monday night as we were getting ready for bed.
"Riles, I got it covered okay?" He said going into the bathroom to brush his teeth.
I got under the covers and waited for him to join me so I could question him some more.
He finally walked out of the bathroom with a cheeky smile on his face. When he got into bed he laid down facing the the other way.
"Come on Ash, you have to tell me something" I pleaded with him.
"Nope, your not getting anything out of me, you're just gonna have to wait."
Annoyed, I removed my t-shirt and pressed my chest into his bare back "Please Ash" I said wrapping my arms around him and running my hands on his chest. I felt him twitch a little. He couldn't resist for too much longer.
He finally turned towards me and kissed me deeply. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Nope, still not telling you anything. I've already talked to Kimber about the bar and it's all set up. Just have to wait" he said rolling over again. I gave up, its like trying to talk to a brick wall. I put my top back on and went to sleep.

On Thursday afternoon I was laying out by the pool in my bikini with no intention of going swimming, when I heard Ash on the phone. He didn't see me outside so I listened carefully to see if hints will be dropped.
"Yeah, were leaving later today" he said, pausing for the other person to respond. I wonder who he was talking to.
"Come up tomorrow.... Yeah, thats the plan... Okay, see you soon." He hung up and went upstairs. Hmm what was he planning.
I heard a thump come from upstairs after a few minutes and decided to investigate.
Ash was in one of the spare bedrooms pulling out two smalls suitcases.
"What are you doing Ash?" I asked after watching him for a minute.
"OH JEEZ, how long you been standing there?" He said startled.
"Not long" I said looking at the suitcases. "You going somewhere?"
"We're going somewhere" he corrected me and handed me one of the suitcases.
"Pack... Pack for warm weather and one nicer outfit" he said trying to not give anything away.
I smiled. Finally I was let in on something.
"Wait a minute" he said stopping me.
"I'm gonna pack for you. Just pack your essentials, I'll pack your clothes" I looked at him shocked.
"You don't know what I want to wear!"
"Yeah, but I want this to be as much as a surprise as possible. Besides, your wearing a bikini and your not wet. We need to fix that" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Ash, NO!" I said backing away from him, but it was too late. He had picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"ASH! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed. "You better not throw me in the pool!" I heard him laugh as we went downstairs and towards the back door.
"ASHLEY! NO!" But it was too late. He was standing at the edge of the pool and threw me in the deep end. I resurfaced and saw Ashley standing outside the pool laughing.
"Now stay there until I say you can come upstairs" he said backing away into the house. I heard the door click and assumed he locked me out. Great.
I laid out in the sun again so I would dry off while I wait for Ashley to let me back in the house.
After what felt like a couple of hours, Ashley let me back in the house and let me pack a few things for myself.
I noticed a couple of my tank tops, shorts, sandals, bikinis and casual dresses were gone. Also the strapless red dress I wore to Kimbers was gone.
"Hurry up Riles, we have to hit the road soon" Ash called from downstairs.
"Okay, give me ten minutes" I called back.
I changed out of my bikini and into a black and red floral dress, slipped on my flip-flops and grabbed my leather jacket.
Ashley had already loaded everything into his more travel friendly black H3 Hummer.
We traveled along a familiar highway down to Malibu and pulled up at a house on the beach. Ashley pulled out a key and opened the door for me to enter. The house was beautiful. The main area opened up to a deck that looked over the beach and had a set of stairs that lead to the sand.
"Do you like it?" Ash said looking at me from the doorway.
"Its breathtaking" I said still looking at the view of the beach and the sun on the verge of setting.
"What do you say to taking a quick dip and then I'll make us something to eat?"
"Okay."
We headed inside to grab our swimsuits. Ashley waited for me on the deck and scooped me up and ran with me into the surf.
The waves engulfed us as Ash threw me into an oncoming wave.
"Seriously Ash? For the second time today I have been thrown into water!" I said as I splashed him. He laughed and tried to shield his eyes for the water. My splashes were nothing compared to the waves that came over our heads and made sure we had salt in our mouths. We went into shallow part of the water and Ashley pulled me to his chest and kissed me passionately. We got lost in the moment and got swept onto the sand, but not breaking our kiss. The moment was interrupted when my stomach grumbled.
Ashley laughed "Come on, its getting late anyways. We'll get something to eat, then get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day" he said picking me up again and carrying me to the house.
Since there was no food in the house, we ordered pizza and curled up on the couch to watch a movie.
While we were watching the movie I realised how big the house actually was.
"Ash, why did you rent such a big house for just the two of us?" I said looking up at him.
"I didn't rent it. This is my house."
"What?! This is your house?"
"Yeah, I usually come here more often when we aren't recording, but you can probably tell I haven't been here in a while" he said looking around.
"Come on, we better shower and go to bed."
We headed to the huge bathroom, with extra large shower and spa bath.
We both jumped in the shower and washed the salt off our bodies, then we both got distracted while washing our hair and started washing each other. He kissed me and pushed me against the shower wall. Due to me being short he lifted me and thrusted himself into me. I bit his neck and cried out in pleasure. He thrusted harder and faster until he felt my body tighten and I dug my nails into his back. I went down on my knees and I deep throated him until he came.
We finished up in the shower and got ready for bed.
"So what you planning for tomorrow?" I asked Ashley, hoping he would give something away.
"Oh no, I'm not telling you whats happening. Now go to sleep" he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.
I was so tired that I don't even remember falling asleep.