Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twenty Nine: The Wedding

Rileys POV

It was the morning of the wedding. I lay awake in my bedroom with Kimber in the bed next to me. We had our spa day yesterday, so we were all relaxed and ready for today.
I checked the time on my phone. 9:37 am. Shit! Hair and make up were going to be here in 20 minutes and no one was up.
I climbed out of my bed to wake Kimber.
"Kimber! Wake up!" I said jumping on her bed.
Her eyes squinted at first, but then widened.
"OH MY GOD! I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" She squealed and started jumping on the bed with me.
"Dude, its 9:40, people are gonna be here at 20!"
"Shit! Wake the troops! We gotta get ready!"
I ran into the other bedroom where Juliet, Ella and Sammi slept.
"Guys! Wake up! We have to get ready! We slept in!" I screamed. I went from being relaxed to stressed in about 4 minutes. Today was going to be fun.
We all quickly showered. Separately. And dressed in robes so it would be easy to change.
All us bridesmaids had our make up done identically with a silver-grey smoky eye and a light pink lipstick and us all having our hair done in a low bun.
Kimbers make up was done similar, but even more beautiful. Her hair was done in soft curls and pinned at the top so it was half up half down.
It came the time for Kimber to put her dress on and we all tried really hard to not cry.
Her dress was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. It was tight around her bust, down to just below her waist, then it flared out in layers upon layers of fabric. The dress was simple, but Kimber made it look elegant. She wore chandelier earrings that added bling to it and she looked stunning.
"Oh my God, Kimber" Juliet said fanning her face to keep from crying.
We all had the same expression on our face. Awe.
"Kimmie! You look so beauiful!" I said hugging her carefully.
"I know" she said grinning from ear to ear.
"Are you ready to get married?" I said fanning out her veil.
"Yes" she said.
We then rushed out of the hotel into the pink Hummer waiting to take us to the venue.
Kimber wanted outdoor wedding. She had hired out a beautiful mansion, purely for its back garden. She decorated it with millions of lanterns and candles. There was every kind of white flower scattered around the entire garden ready for the ceremony. It looked so romantic and it was so Kimber.
It was 4:00 and it was time for the ceremony to start. We lined up ready to walk down the aisle.

Ashleys POV

I was standing between CC and Andy at the alter. We dressed in completely black suits with a royal blue tie and small white rose. CC was the only one with a white shirt and royal blue bow tie. I think we all scrub up pretty well without all the war paint.
Everyone was seated and the ceremony started.
The girls walked down the aisle one by one, but when Riley emerged I couldn't take my eyes off her. For a moment I imagined it was my wedding day and I was picturing Riley in a white dress.

Ceremony was magical. Kimber and CC were made for each other.
Everyone headed towards the other side of the garden for the reception. The sunset made everything glow and seem that much more romantic.
I finally got a chance to steal Riley for a moment. I pulled her away from the others to have a private moment.
"Hey Ash, what ar-" she tried to say, but I cut her off by kissing her.
"What was that for?" She said when I pulled away.
"No reason. Just, I love you. We can go back now" I said walking back to our table. "You look beautiful by the way."
She blushed deeply and tried to cover her face. "You should be saying that to the bride" she said taking her seat next to Kimber.
"Who should be saying what to the bride?" Kimber asked.
"I was saying that Ashley should be telling you how beautiful you look."
"And you look absolutely stunning" I chimed in.
"Thank you Ashley and I know" she said smiling.
I had to admit, being dressed in a penguin suit was a nice change, and Riley got to see me without any studs on. The night was a bit like a dream. Didn't feel real.
It was the time of the night to toast the bride and groom. Riley was up first. She tapped her glass and everyone went silent.
"Evening everyone, I'm Riley, Kimbers maid of honour. I remember when I first introduced Kimber to CC. He was so eager to meet her, whereas Kimber was reluctant, but they hit it off. Me and Andy had to go on countless double dates with them, until CC had the courage to go out with her alone. They were honestly the cutest couple and still are. And here we are at their wedding. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world. I love you both with all my heart. Kimber, you are like the sister I wish I had and CC I know that you will protect her and care for her because you are one of the most genuine people I know. To Kimber and CC" she raising her glass to toast them.
As best man, it was my turn next.
"Hi everyone, I'm Ashley, the best man. It's going to be hard to follow Rileys speech, but I'll do my best. I have known CC for a long time and he's like a brother to me, along with the rest of the guys. I have to say, I have never seen him so happy. He has always been the happy-go-lucky one of us guys, but now it's like its on steroids. Kimber, I'm so glad you came into his life. I can't imagine any other girl who can put up with him like you can. CC, Kimber is the best thing to happen to you, aside from joining Black Veil Brides. I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness together. To love." I said smiling then looking over to Riley and I noticed her blushing.
Everyone hit the dance floor, so I extended my hand to Riley.
"Would to like to dance with me?"
She smiled. "Do you even have to ask?" taking my hand.
"So, me and Andy got an interesting message from you the other night" I said as we held each other on the dance floor.
"Ahh, yes, well Kimber dared us to kiss. Purely her idea, not mine!"
"It's okay, we had a laugh. You look so beautiful" I said again cradling her face in my hand.
"You already said that."
"Because its true" I said leaning in and gently kissing her. "I love you Riley" I said pressing my forehead to hers.
"I love you Ashley."