Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twenty Eight: Bacholer and Ette parties

Ashleys POV

I was having the best dream.
I was getting the greatest blow job from Riley.
She was gently sucking the tip while massaging the base with one hand and the balls with the other. She then stuck her tongue between the slit and I moaned loudly.
Hopefully I didn't wake Riley up, that would be awkward.
She started sucking me and guiding her tongue along me. I could feel the back of her throat as she pumped away. I could feel my dick throbbing inside her. I was so close.
I grasped a hand full of sheets and almost yelled Rileys name. She swallowed all my come.
My eyes flew open as I jolted upright, but realised that wasn't a dream.
I looked down and removed the covers from my bottom half and saw Riley licking all the sperm off me.
"Thanks for breakfast. You really blew your load Ash." she said looking up at me.
I couldn't say anything.
She gave me a cheeky smile. "Well if you can't tell, I missed you. Now come shower with me so I can change the sheets cause it got really messy last night" she said getting off of me.
"Did that really happen?" I said getting out of bed and following her to the bathroom.
"What? I can't surprise my boyfriend with head in the morning?" She said sarcastically.
"No, you can!" I said coming up behind her and hugging her tiny waist.
We both got in the shower and washed off all the war paint. I pushed her against the shower wall and kissed her passionately, grinding against her.
"Really Ash? You can get it up?" She said raising an eyebrow.
I shook my head and smiled.
I turned her around and pinned my chest her back. I rubbed her with my fingers, teasing her. She started to moan and I noticed her try and grip the wall. I then thrusted myself into her and she gasped.
"Oh my God Ash!" She moaned arching her back into me.
I pushed in harder against her and she screamed.
"GOD ASH! Thats it! Right there!" She said between moaning.
I kissed her neck and she screamed in pleasure. I felt her tense and came when I gave one last hard thrust. She turned around and kissed me. "I think we're clean now" she said turning off the tap.
We both got dressed and got a chance to talk.
"So how was the tour?" She asked removing the black smeared sheets.
"It went amazingly! I swear the army gets bigger with every show. It's crazy" I said unpacking my stuff. "What sucked was that we all missed our girls."
"Aww, you're sweet, but I know. We were all here, helping Kimber and nearly at the same time we all got a phone call from you guys. We were all laughing at each other as each of our phones rang" she said laughing at the memory.
"Really?" I was trying to think back to when we were all on the phone at the same time.
"Yeah, it was adorable though. Oh, can you leave me one of the suitcases?" I looked at her oddly.
"Chill Ash. The bachelor and bachelorette parties are tonight. I'm not sure what the guys are doing so you'll have to ask CC. Us girls however, well, I can't tell you" she gave me a cheeky smile.
"What?! But we just got back and now the you're are leaving us?" CC hadn't told us anything.
"Oh relax, it's only until the wedding, Which reminds me, you guys have a tux fitting today! Can you ring CC check" she said taking a suitcase into her room.
I sighed and pulled out my phone to call CC.
"Hello?"
"Hey man, umm Riley said we have tux fitting today. Do we?"
"Oh yeah! Shit man, sorry I completely forgot to tell you guys. Its at 3, then we're going out for our bachelors party!" he said getting pumped.
"Okay, sounds good. What are we doing?" I asked.
"Umm we are just heading to a bar, strip club. Something low key. Only cause we just got back, we're all tired, I'm happy to just hang out" he said sounding tired.
"Yeah I'm cool with that. Alcohol, strippers, you guys. Can't go wrong."
"Cool. Well I'm getting a stretch Hummer to pick us up for the fitting and take us to the club afterwards so be ready by 3."
"Okay, see you then" I said then hung up.
I went into Rileys room to see packing.
"So, what exactly are the girls doing?" I asked curiously.
"I can't tell you. Sworn to secrecy" she said giggling.
"Well when will I get to see you again. I missed you so much! We haven't even gotten a chance to catch up!" I said hugging her from behind.
"I know! I'm sorry. It's just that way it has worked out" she said turning around to hug me properly. "Its only for two nights Ash. You'll see me at the wedding."
"But, but, but, I miss you!" I whined
"Ashley, please don't make me feel bad! I already hate that I've barely spent 12 hours with you and now I have to leave. It'll go quick. The wedding will be here soon enough" she said kissing me deeply.
I left her to get ready for when the Hummer arrived.
An hour later a pink stretch Hummer and a black one parked outside our house.
"Riles! Their here!" I yelled to her as I opened the door. "Hey guys" I said opening the door.
"Hey Ash, ready to party tonight?!" CC said excitedly. Kimber gave him a suspicious look.
"Yeah of course. Always" I said adjusting my shirt.
"Hey guys" Riley said coming down the stairs, carrying a suitcase.
"Kimber, why did you take her away from me! We just got back!" I said placing my hands on her shoulders.
"Ash, I know!" CC said
"You'll be fine" Riley said kissing me.
"Awww, you guys are so cute" Kimber said swooning. "But I have to take you away. Bye guys. See you at the wedding!" Kimber said giving CC a quick kiss and grabbing Rileys wrist and dragging her towards the pink Hummer.

After the fitting we headed to a bar for drinks. We had a couple rounds by the time we got to the topic of our girlfriends.
"So, who got lucky last night?" Jake asked.
"Not you" CC said and we all cracked up laughing.
"Well I certainly did. Juliet practically jumped on me" Andy said.
"Oh yeah? Sammi 'pretended' to be asleep, but was laying nude waiting for me to come to bed" Jinxx smirked.
"Thats nothing, Kimber was sitting on the kitchen counter in lingerie, with chocolate sauce for me to lick off" CC said smiling like he'd taken the crown. The other guys looked at him in jealousy. Then they looked at me.
"What did Riley do?" Jake asked smirking at me.
"Well cause I was dropped off last, Riley was asleep" I said making them think I got nothing.
"Ohhh man, that sucks" Jinxx said.
"Let me finish. She may have been sleeping, but she was wearing leather lingerie, studded heels, one of my officer hats and smeared herself in black war paint to look like my bass, with porn written on her stomach" everyones mouths were hanging open. "She knows how to get to me. Then, this morning I wake up to a blow job. Best. Blow job. Ever!" I said making them all jealous. "Then, cause there was war paint everywhere she says 'come shower with me' and of course, you can't not have sex in the shower. So I got her against the wall, turn her around and I swear, I haven't heard her scream that loud in a while" I said leaning back in my chair and taking a long drink. The guys looked at me in awe.
"What?" I said, knowing exactly what.
"Shit, she must have missed you" Jinxx said.
"She was the one who was sad cause we couldn't have sex before we left. Honestly, I didn't even think about it like that."
Again, the guys were flawed. "You're a fucking lucky guy Ash" Andy said.

Rileys POV

Us girls had a low key dinner at the Hard Rock Hotel. We also staying here for the next two nights for a spa day tomorrow and hair and make up the morning of the wedding.
After the dinner with all of Kimbers friends, myself, Ella, Sammi, Juliet and Kimber headed upstairs to have drinks at the bar in our room.
"So, Riley, how are you and Ashley?" Sammi asked eyeing the necklace he gave me when we first started dating.
"I'd say its going pretty well. I mean like, we get on so well. I feel that he actually cares for me and loves me" I said saying how I feel.
"So, whos better in bed? Ashley or Andy?" Ella asked.
The four of us looked at her in shock.
I broke the silence. "How am I meant to answer that? We have Andys current girlfriend right here" I said hugging Juliet. "I loved Andy, yes, but I'm not gonna compare them, Ella."
"Sorry I asked" Ella said taking a sip of her drink.
Trying to avoid a bitch fight Sammi suggested we play truth or dare.
"Kimber you first. Truth or dare?" Sammi asked.
"Umm, truth."
"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Sammi asked slyly.
"Of course. Me and Riley here would hook up to tease guys" she said winking at me.
"You're my one and only babe" I said winking back.
"Okay Riley, truth or dare?" Kimber asked smiling.
"Dare!" I said finishing my drink.
"Hmm since you and Juliet are friends I dare you to kiss her! On the lips! and send it to Andy and Ashley!" Kimber made it sound so dramatic.
Juliet looked scared. "Are you okay with that Jules?" Kimber asked.
"Umm yeah. Never kissed a girl. First time for everything I suppose" she said shrugging it off.
I gave Kimber my phone to take the photo and I leaned in and kissed her lightly. I heard the click of the camera and pulled away.
"How was that Jules?" I asked.
"Interesting, kinda like kissing a guy, but without them hassling you to stick their tongue down your throat" she said laughing.
It carried on like that for majority of the night till we all passed out drunk in the early hours of the morning.