Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Six: Lying

I got home around 12:30 that night. I was feeling guilty. I can't believe I kissed Juliet. I don't know what came over me. She was so close to me, she was there. Her sapphire blue eyes stared directly into mine and I couldn't help it. It was like there was this connection, this unspoken bond that passed between us.
I had reached my bedroom upstairs to find Riley sleeping. If only she knew. She had been the furthest from mind while I was with Juliet. I wanted to wake her up and tell her everything, but it would hurt her too much.
I decided to let her sleep, but I needed to talk to someone. I called Ashley to see if he was still awake.
He answered on the second ring.
"Hey Bro"
"Hey Ash, I'm not disturbing you or anything, am I?"
"Nahh not at all, whats up?" Ash asked.
"I need to tell you something and you need to promise me that you won't tell Riley" I begged him.
"Andy, I promise. Whats on your mind?"
"Okay, I did something really bad and I don't know how I feel about anything anymore."
"Andy, spit it out"
"I kissed Juliet!" I said probably a bit too loudly.
"OH SHIT!! Are going to tell Riles?!" He yelled.
"I DON'T KNOW! I don't wanna upset her if it turns out to be nothing."
"Andy, the other day she was talking to me saying that she feels like she's losing you. She already sees you acting differently and I know she doesn't want to, but she does suspect something" Ash said.
"Oh shit. She knows" I started to panic.
"No man, she doesn't know. Look you don't have to tell her, but I suggest you get Juliet out of the picture soon and try and be more involved with Riley" Ashley suggested.
"I don't know Ash. I don't think I can do that. I love Riley and all, but there's something there with Juliet" I shouldn't have said that.
"Well, I can't help you then. I promise you this, it will blow up in your face if you don't end it with Juliet. Look we only want the best for you okay? Good luck" Ash hang up after that.
"Andy? Are you downstairs?" Riley called.
Shit, I hope she didn't hear anything I said. "Yeah babe!" I called back.
She came into the living room and sat on my lap. I kissed her forehead as she rested against my chest.
"What time did you get in?" She asked sleepily.
"Umm 12:30, went later than I thought. I'm sorry" I said as I stroked her hair
"Its okay, glad your here now."
She looked up and kissed me passionately. I ran my fingers through her hair, down her neck and down to her waist. She started kissing my neck and gentility nibbling my ear. I picked her up and lay her on the couch and I laid down beside her. She continued kissing my neck and chest and for the moment I forgot where I was and I moaned and said
"Oh Juliet..."