Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Seven: "What did you ***ing say?"

Andys POV

My eyes flew open, "HOLY SHIT" I yelled.
It was just a dream. THANK GOD. I was still downstairs, phone in hand and Riley still upstairs. I can't imagine the ways me and Rileys world would have fallen apart if that happened.
"Andy?!" Shit, Riley must have heard me. "Are you downstairs Andy?"
"Yeah babe, I'm coming to bed now."
When I got upstairs Riley was sitting up in bed. She was about to say something, but I didn't let her. My lips were on hers and the thought left her mind. She relaxed and ran her hands up my neck and into my hair. I pulled her down so she was lying down and I was straddling her. I pulled off the t-shirt she had been sleeping in and kissed her collarbone. She was running her hands down my neck and towards my hips. She yanked at my t-shirt wanting it to come off. I happily helped her then met her lips and kissed her. Her tongue gently grazed my bottom lip and then playfully nibbled it. I could feel my dick getting hard and it was really uncomfortable in my skinny jeans. Riley sensed my discomfort and wrapped her legs around my waist and spun me so I was lying on the bed and she straddling me. She kissed my neck and worked her way down. She teasingly licked my nipples and traced her tongue down to my my hips.
I let out a small moan as she bit my stomach and started to undo my pants. Once she pulled my pants she traced my erection with her hands and then with her mouth. I was writhing.
She finally yanked off my boxers and went full force. I could feel the back of her throat. I let out a series of groans. She knew how to get me, I wonder if Juliet would know how. Wait, what. No, no. Riley was the one giving me head. She twirled her tongue around the tip, while digging nails into my stomach. I gripped the headboard with one hand and tangled my fingers her hair with the other. I gently pushed her head in further, but she waved my hand away cause she knew what i wanted. Her head started bobbing and my whole body tensed and under her. I came into her mouth and groaned. She licked the tip to get all of the come. I moaned again and said
"Ohh Juliet." Oh shit.
Riley stopped mid lick and glared at me.
"What did you fucking say?" Oh shit, oh shit oh shit. "Andy!"
She got off the bed, put her top back on and wiped the come off her face. "Babe I'm sorry, I..."
"What the fuck Andy?! Are you imagining her?! Are you fucking kidding me right now?!"
I couldn't say anything. Nothing could make this better right now, so I stayed silent.
"You know what, fuck you! You can sleep alone tonight, like you make me sleep alone."
She stormed out grabbing a pair of jeans, shoes and her keys.
I had really fucked up.

Ashleys POV

It was 2:00 in the morning. I was in the the living room watching some crappy late night television when I heard a knock at my front door. I looked up curiously. Who could be here at this hour? I walked towards the the door with caution.
"Ashley! Please let me in, it's Riley!"
What was Riley doing here? She didn't sound happy.
I opened the door and she flung her arms around my neck and started crying.
"Hey, hey, whats wrong Riles?" I tried to calm her, but she only hugged me tighter. I picked her up and carried her to the couch. She buried her face in her hands and I sat on the floor in front of her. Her sobbing stopped and I pulled her hands away from her face. Her emerald green eyes were bloodshot and tired. I could tell she knew what happened between Andy and Juliet.
"Riley, I know it seems bad, but he's not sure how he feels about her right now, but a kiss can mean nothing" I said trying to ease her mind.
"What are talking about?!" She screamed, new tears in her eyes.
"Andy kissed Juliet... That's not why you're here, is it?" I cringed ready for her reaction.
"NO!" she said between a sob. "We were in bed and as he came he said her name." She buried her face in my neck and i felt her hot tears drip onto my shirtless chest. I hugged her and she dug her nails into my back.
"Hey come on. Lets get some sleep. We talk in the morning." I felt her head nod and I carried her up to the bedroom.
Normally I wouldn't bring girls to the bedroom unless I was sleeping with them, but I could tell Riley didn't want to be alone. I laid her on one side of the bed and I lay on the other. She curled herself around one of the pillows and fell asleep.
I thought about her and Andy breaking up and I smiled.

That morning I woke up with Rileys head on my chest, arm around my stomach and one of her legs hooked around mine. I smiled as I looked at her body curled around mine and thought I could get used to this.