Just a Dream

I.

-Avery's POV-
There he was. Vic Fuentes. He was in his recording studio singing about waking up in someone's room. His voice was soothing and somewhat filled with sadness.
"...No, at the top of our lungs, there's no, no such thing as too young. When second chances won't leave us alone, then there's faith in love..."
"Sounds good!" His manager commented. "We won't need to worry about this being a flop when we release it." Tony, Mike, and Jaime all went in and gave him high fives and exchanged a mix of "Yeah!"s and "Good job guys!"

I open my eyes. That is the third time this week that I had that dream. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about it. It's the fact that I have no idea what song Pierce the Veil is playing that's weirding me out. I tried looking up lyrics and nothing, absolutely nothing, pops up. But nevertheless, I thought that it was a good song and sang it the best that I could; so much that I end up having the same dream the next night.

I don't even understand why I'm having dreams about Pierce the Veil in the first place. I mean, yeah, i enjoy listening to them, but I wouldn't say that I'm a hardcore, die-hard fan. I like them, but I don't know everything about them. So I guess you can say that I'm not exactly a fangirl. However, i do listen to them enough to know that the song they were playing in my dreams is not the Pierce the Veil sound that I'm used to hearing. Like, there's "King For A Day" that makes me want to go out and start a riot and "Caraphernelia" that makes me want to go my ex's and burn his house down. Then there's this song. It makes me want to lay under the stars with someone and tell them my fears, my aspirations, my dreams...but it doesn't even exist. I'm not even a romantic like that; how could a song that doesn't exist make me feel like that?
~Time Lapse~
Suddenly, my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey. It's Ronnie. We going out or not?"
"Yeah, yeah. I just need to get ready. What time do you wanna meet up?"
"Does 11:30 sound good?"
I look at my clock. 11:15. "Ugh. I guess. I'll meet you at Spencer's? The one in Sunrise Mall?"
"Sounds good." Ronnie hung up without so much as a goodbye.
I groaned. I love Ronnie. I really do. She's my best friend; she was there for me when I broke up with my boyfriend and wanted to do nothing but drunkenly bake cakes all day; I was there when she found a new boy toy to play with; and she's the one who introduced me to Pierce the Veil. But she seriously has to get better at planning things like this out. I sighed and rushed to get ready to meet her so she doesn't complain about me taking too long even though she's the one who gave me zero time for it. I settled for this outfit, applied my usual eyeliner and mascara since I had no time for anything else and left my apartment for Sunrise Mall.

-Vic's POV-
I saw the girl again. The girl whom I've never seen before in my life and yet, here I am, having dreams about her every night for the past couple nights.
The first time I saw her, she was a mass of brown hair dancing around her kitchen with a bottle of vodka while listening to one of our songs; "Props & Mayhem" if I remember correctly. The second time I saw her, she was listening to some girl with black hair ramble on and on about a guy she just met. This time, she was driving in her car with a somewhat annoyed look on her face while blasting Three Days Grace's "Riot".
I have no clue who this girl is, and she doesn't really look like the type of girl that I would usually go for, but there's something about her that makes me want to know every detail about her. I want to know her name. I want to know what makes her cringe. I want to know what makes her laugh. I want to know what makes her mad. I just want to know her. But I have no clue if she even exists.
"Vic! It's time to get up!" Mike said.
I groaned. I didn't want to get up. I wanted to see if I learn more about this mystery girl.
"Get up; we have to get ready and get to the studio." Mike said, nudging me. "Oh, and you're drooling." he laughed.
"Shut up." I said, wiping my cheek where there was indeed, drool. "What time are we meeting up with the guys?"
"12:15."
I looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:45. "You idiot! Why didn't you wake me up earlier!?" I swatted Mike upside the head.
"It looked like you were dreaming about your non-existent girl again!" he said, rubbing his head; an annoyed look on his face.
"That obvious, huh?" I asked.
"You're pretty predictable nowadays, Vic. But remember, she isn't real."
"But I could swear to God that she is. Just...what if she really does exist somewhere out there?"
Mike laughed sarcastically. "I like your optimism there, bro. But seriously, what are the chances that this girl, whom you've never seen before in your life, actually exists? This kind of thing only happens in movies, and the last time I checked, there is no camera crew and director here to command our very moves and to lay out what happens next in our lives."
I gotta admit, Mike does have good point there. For a goofy little brother, he knows when to knock some sense into me. I sighed and got up to get ready to meet up with the boys. I hate being that person that everyone waits on. I pulled on some shorts and a tank and after slipping on my favorite Vans, Mike and I were out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said, I originally posted this on piercetheveilfanfiction.com so if you wanna check it out there also, my screenname is StarlightGalaxy~