Status: idk what the content rating should be >.<

Liberation

Rebound To Hope

Pluto tried not to cry on the rebel ship home.Their faces were somber at the death of their leader. Panelelpe was waiting happily for them. Her smile dropped into a frown when she saw Pluto's expression. "Mr.Andre he-es dead." Pluto broke into tears and fell into her arms. "Actually he told me to do one thing." He said wiping his tears,slightly smiling. "I know that this is a time of despair and grief but will you marry me?" Pluto got down on one knee and held Panelelpe's hands. "Honey l-l-lets think this through before we jump into something." She said nervously.They went home.

5 months later...
Pluto tried to propose again this time he had a ring it was beautiful it had all the colors of the rainbow plus some extra ones.She smiled and said yes.Things were getting better Pluto was still a rebel and his with stayed home.He often brought her gifts from far away galaxies.Until one she came to him with a worried expression."Pluto...were pregnant." Panelelpe smiled hugging him,she started to tear up.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end sorry if it felt kinda rushed i'm trying to go to bed.
Heres some loose ends:
*They moved into Mr.Andre's house
*Beautiful wedding
*yes,there is a sequel

thanks for bearing with me