Status: idk what the content rating should be >.<

Liberation

Liberation

Pluto finished loading his gun."So you choosed a special ops blaster." Mr.Andre walked into the room full of guns and every other weapon known to space kind. "Yup." Nodded Pluto. "Are you excited?"Mr.Andre asked. Pluto looked at him with a tear in his eye and nodded. They went to the front of the ship. "Thanks for coming everyone.Today your avenging two thousand innocent lives!I will fight even if it costs me limbs and I hope you will too!Death before dishonor!" Mr.Andre yelled exciting the hundred rebels. They hooted and yelled as they loaded their weapons. "So whats the plan cheif?" a jumao rebel asked."We ambush the back,disable the power and for the grand finale we silence the men who gave the orders to blow up that planet and exit blowing up the engines.

Upon entering the milita ship a group of jumao rebels disabled the power and Mr.andre and Pluto began slashing toward the command room. Pluto eas stopped by a familiar face. It was the man who raised him, the one who threw him out,the one that killed his familiy."Its so great to see the one I disowned." He said. "I remember the day I destroyed your planet,it felt good.But then we saw the survior pod we had to hunt the surviors.One day when out with my wife she saw you hiding and we took you in I felt disgusted raising something I was to kill!" The man yelled. Pluto couldn't take it anymore. He ran toward him. Pluto pinned him down. The goverment offical pointed his gun past
Pluto and shot. Pluto turned to see who was shot,it was Mr.Andre. "NO!" He screamed. He turned in disgust and killed the offical. He ran to Mr.Andre's side."Come on the ships bout to blow." Rebels yelled. "Go Pluto...I'll die we won't make it together...your the last raye.Marry Panelepe...now go." Mr.Andre took his last breath. Pluto ran to the rebels escape ship. He watched the milita ship blow up. He weeped,he was now truely the last of his kind.