Status: This is my first fic so please let me know if its okay!

I Don’t Want No One Else

What's the point of ever starting this?

“You hear about that new student, Vic?” My best friend Jaime’s voice called to me. I jumped out of my daze and shook my head.

“What new girl?” I tried to muster up as much interest as I could for that one sentence. “ I heard she came here from like Maryland or some shit,” Alex said. I rolled my eyes. “Why do you guys care?”

“We haven’t had a new kid since freshman year! Its just kinda exciting…” Jaime defended.

“Yeah, well good luck to her. Transferring 3 months into senior year. She’s gonna be a pariah.” And its true, students in our school aren’t really into anything new or different unless it’s a new T-shirt from Forever 21.

I’m sort of an expert considering I am one of the most popular girls in the school. In 8th grade my brother, Mike, and me started a band called pierce the Veil with our two friends Jaime and Tony and we instantly became a hit.

Freshman year I join our school soccer team, which made me even more known. At this point I basically run the school. My boyfriend, Alex and I have been together since freshman year and we are shoe-ins to win Prom King and Queen.

It’s all sort of cliché. Expected. That’s pretty much what my life has become. In middle school I used to be so into being different. Being myself. But now, I’ve become the main character of a crappy ABC family movie.

The bell rang and we all grabbed our stuff. “Hey babe, wait up!” Alex called to me. I slowed down and waited for him to catch up.

“What’s up, Lex?”

“I was wondering if you could help my band audition some new guitarists? Our sound isn’t full enough with just me, Zack, and Rian.” I nodded and kissed his cheek.

“Of course I’ll help. Gotta run, see ya, babe.”

After sitting in Algebra 2 for a few minutes doodling, the teacher cleared her throat. “Class, as you may know we have a new student with us today. Her name is Kelly Quinn” Ms. Welchman said as she nodded towards the girl next to her.

She was short (around my height), had pale skin, and darkish brown hair and blonde streaks. She was wearing ripped black jeans and a cute T-shirt that said “sold my soul to rock and roll”.
“I-it’s actually Kellin.” She said quietly, voice just above a whisper. She finally looked up from her sneakers and I got to see her eyes. They were fucking gorgeous. They were big and blue with little flecks of green in them. I shook my head… Why am I thinking about how pretty this chick’s eyes were?

“Oh, of course. Well, Kellin there is a seat available next to Victoria.” Ms. Welchman said in a sugary sweet voice. I rolled my eyes.

When Kellin sat down she turned to me and smiled. “Hey, I’m Kellin,” She stretched her hand out for me to take. I didn’t take it.

“Yeah, I heard.” I said sarcastically. I tried to ignore her for the rest of the period but every time a breeze came through the window I could smell her sweet scented perfume. This is going to be a long school year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so If you want me to continue this please let me know. i don't really write fics but i wanted to try this out.