Status: This is my first fic so please let me know if its okay!

I Don’t Want No One Else

Heroine, my sweetest sin, I can't seem to get enough

Making up with Kellin ended up meaning inviting her and Jack to Alex's party that Friday. They, of course said yes which leads me to where I am now: in my car, waiting outside the Barakats house. I was just starting to get annoyed because of the long wait but just as I was about to honk my horn, they step out.
Jack looks cool as always with a Blink 182 T-shirt and some ripped jeans but I didn't care about him.

My eyes were on Kellin. She was wearing a tiny little black dress that not only showed off her somehow curvy yet skinny legs, but it also showed her gorgeous pale skin. Her hair was down in her natural waves and she was wear black eyeliner that emphasized her big blue eyes and long, pretty lashes. In short, she looked gorgeous. I looked down at my T-shirt and high waisted shorts and knew I didn't stack up. Kellin waved as she climbed in my car with a giggle.

"Sorry I took so long I couldn't decide what to wear. " The car was filled with the sweet smell of her perfume.

"It's okay. Y-you look amazing." I would've been really embarrassed by my stuttering and random
compliment had it not been for the cute way her eyes lit up s and the faint
blush that dusted her cheeks.

"Thanks! You do too. That shirt is really cool. " Now it was my turn to blush. I still don't fully understand my feelings towards Kellin but I knew that they were definitely more than friendship.

Once we arrived at the party I had decided that the best way to stop thinking about
Kellin was to not talk to her. Two hours and several drinks later, my plan had failed me. Here I was, sitting on the couch watching Kellin dancing. Her moves were down right sexy. She'd sway her little hips, rake a hand through her hair, and bite her plump pink lips, all while maintaining eye contact with me. Alex was nowhere to be found and I was beginning to get very sexually frustrated. I
wanted her, and what I want, I get. Putting down my drink I went over to Kellin and grabbed her hand.

"Follow me.", I ordered seductively, all she could do was nod. We got up to Alex's guest room. As soon as Kellin closed the door behind her I slammed her up against the wall, her little mouth forming an
'o' shape.

"So. Fucking. Pretty." I either, breathing in her perfume and stroking the softness of her pale thigh. She giggled and connected our lips.

Kissing her was totally different from kissing Alex. Alex's lips were rough and tasted like whatever ever gross thing he had just eaten. But Kellin? Her lips were soft like butter and she tasted like strawberries with just a hint of mint.

This was definitely the hottest thing I had ever done and I wanted to keep it going so I grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. She surprised me by push me down on the bed and climbing onto my lap. She looked gorgeous on top of me and I really just need to touch her skin.

I began to kiss down her neck while she pulled softly at my hair. "Mmmmm, Vic, right there. " she whimpered, which was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. I was addicted to her sounds and her skin so, deciding I needed more, I tugged at the zipper on the back of her dress. She got the idea and pulled her arms out of her dress straps, revealing to me that she hadn't been wearing a bra. Oh yeah, definitely the hottest thing I've ever done.

I kissed down her chest until I reached one of her nipples, sucking it into my mouth while fondling her other breast. She let out a little scream and dug her nails into my shoulder. At this point she was grinding down on my unclothed knee just to get some friction. I smirked when I felt the wetness and heat coming from between her legs.

"God, you're so fucking perfect... you want me to touch you, baby?" I asked her as she kissed
down my neck and felt me up over my bra. She nodded but stayed quiet so I bit down on collarbone. "What was that, sweetie? " I repeated, smirking.

"Ugh, y-you're so hot! Yes! P-please touch m-me!" She stuttered out. I accepted the answer and slid my hand up her thigh, pushing up her dress. I could feel myself growing wetter when I saw her white panties with a little bow on them.

I moved my hand just to wear her clit should've been and began moving my fingers in tight little circles. She through her head back but right when I was about to push her panties aside and stick my fingers into that delicious wet heat, I heard a sound.

"Oh Alex! " instantly, I was pulled from my Kellin induced trance. "Was that Jack! ?" I shouted and pushed Kellin away from me. She covered herself back up with shakey hands and red cheeks. "I-I don't know." She replied.

I got off the bed and marched to Alex's room which was just next door. I slammed open the door and gasped. There on the bed was a shirtless Jack covered in freshly made hickeys with a half naked Alex in top of him. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME !?" I screamed as the two jumped apart. Alex look worried and Jack looked terrified. "You're cheating on me? " I said, hurt. Tears began to form in my eyes. Alex got up and they're over to me. "No, baby, he means nothing, I love you-"Jack got up with hurt in his eyes. "I mean nothing? " he asked in a heart broken voice. But I didn't want to hear any of it. I ran out of the room and out of the house. I stopped outside and sat down on the porch.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Kellin coming up behind me. "Ugh! What the hell do you want? " I asked. "Just curious as to why you're being a hypocrite. You cheated on Alex with me, so why do you care that he cheated? " She made a good point but I didn't want to own up to what happened. I had let the alcohol and my desire get the best of me.

"Listen Kellin, what happened upstairs meant nothing, okay? You were being a slut and you tried to seduce me and I caved. Its was a terrible mistake. Go be a dyke somewhere else." I got up
and walked away after my little rant, trying to avoid seeing the tears that would surely rolling down her cheeks any minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you want another chapter...