Status: Complete. I'm going to sit on this for a few months and edit it after that.

The Experiment Revolution

Day 125

I was on a hunt today when I noticed something I’ve never noticed before.

Since when have all these HAVE YOU SEEN ME? posters been put up?

They’re all of different kids, the oldest being eighteen, and they’re from all over the country. Some have disappeared just days ago while others have been gone for over 140 days.

There is one girl who is ten years old. She has long, black hair and brown eyes. Her face is a bit pudgy, but her smile is big. It says she wears Avatar: The Last Airbender shirts often. Her name is Grace O’Malley, and she was last seen in Austen, Texas.

There’s a lanky eighteen year old boy with a pointy face and brown hair pulled back with gel. His brown eyes are wide, making him seem younger than what he really is. It says he always rides his bike. His name is Carter Johnson and he was last seen in northern Wisconsin.

There is a girl who’s seventeen. Just by looking at her photograph, you can tell she has very thick hair. It’s black and makes a good contrast against her olive-tone skin. Her name is Elisabetta Begnini, and she was last in (insert scratched out city name) New Jersey. One thing to look out for is her slight Italian accent.

The one who has been gone the longest is a girl of seventeen. She was last seen in Chicago wearing a Chicago Blackhawks jersey and skinny jeans. Her hair is a light brown and her eyes are chocolate brown. She has the skin of a porcelain doll. There is so much that seems familiar about her: the arch of her eyebrows, the dimples on her cheeks. The name Cynthia Mathers doesn’t ring a bell, though, so I guess I’m imagining the recognition.

I brought these four posters to the lab and showed Dr. Abbott. His eyes widened but he quickly changed his facial expression to concern. It was fast enough for him to believe I didn’t see it. He expressed his condolences for these missing children and then told me to hurry along.

The posters are now hanging in my cage. I showed them to Skyler and Marine separately (since Marine still hates Skyler for attacking her). They had a spark of recognition in their eyes as well, but they couldn’t remember who these people were. Marine apologized for her fading memory. Skyler did the same. I didn’t want to face Terra so I had one of them show her the posters and report her reaction back to me. It was the same as ours.

Well. It’s unfortunate these kids are missing. I hope they’re found soon. Maybe they can join our clan.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next few chapters are going under revisions so updating may be a little slow.