Mad&Carl Adventure

Hospital

* * *

Madie and Carlee laughed as they once again beat Alex and Daniel in bowling, they had the upper hand here cause they’ve been practicing when Alex and Dan weren’t around. Madie grinned at Carlee as she went to go throw her bowling ball, when she noticed Behn in the other lane. She froze as she watched Behn roll; his pants fell a couple of inches down and a hot fluorescent pink fuzzy thong showed. Madie gasped quietly and she grabbed Carlee and showed her it. She too gasped in shock.
“No way,” they said together. It was a good thing that Dan and Alex went to go get drinks and food for them, because if they saw the thong…who knows what they’ll do to Behn.
“Behn!” Carlee yelled over the loud music and the peoples chatter. He looked over at them and stood up quickly.
“What?” he asked them.
“I didn’t know you wore thongs!” Madie said to him as she tried to hold back a giggle.
“Yeah…so…” Behn said quietly as he looked around to see if anyone noticed what Madie said, no one did they still laughed and played their games and he pulled his pants a little bit higher.
“So you’re gay, right?” Carlee asked him.
“Umm…” Behn quietly said.
“Since you finally admit that you’re gay, we have to do something about that uni-brow of yours.” Madie said right over him.
“No!” he said with an urgent.
“Yes!” Carlee and Madie said together.
“I don’t think so,” Behn said.
By the time he said that Alex and Daniel finally came back with the drinks and food, it smelled delouses.
“Uh yeah, me and Madie voted and you lost,” Carlee mocked him with a big smile.
“Uh do we want to know what you guys are talking about?” Dan asked them.
“Well…” Carlee started.
“That’s what I thought,” Dan said over her.
“Well, since you don’t want to know what, then you have to get me and Carl a duct tape.” Madie said with her puppy eyes that Dan couldn’t resist
“Oh hell,” Dan said, “ok.”
Carlee and Madie cornered Behn to a chair and out of nowhere there was a rope and they tied him up, and waited for Dan to come back with the tape. So they went and sat with Alex as he munched on french-fries.
“Boy Alex, those french-fries look so good that they make my mouth water.” Carlee said as she whipped some drool off her face.
Alex laughed as he dunked french-fry in some ketchup, Madie stole french-fry and ate it, she licked her lips and smiled at Alex with laughter in her eyes. As he frowned at his empty hand, he then burst out laughing as he grabbed another french-fry.
They about ate more then half of the food, when Dan finally came back with arms full of duct tape.
“Here’s your bloody tape,” Dan told them as he dropped them out of his arms.
Carlee and Madie smiled as they jumped out of their chairs and ran and hugged Dan and said, “ You’re the very best person in the whole world!”
“Uh-huh,” he said sarcastically.
“Awe come on Dan, you know we aren’t like that,” Madie said with her sweet innocent voice of hers.
“Sure I do,” Dan said with a small chuckle.
Madie grabbed one duct tape and walked over to a half a sleep Behn. They started to shape up his eyebrows with the tape not yet ripping them off. Behn awoke when he heard Carlee and Madie’s giggle as they tried to figure out where to put the last strand of tape on his eyebrows.
“How about right down the middle,” Carlee suggested.
“I think your right Carl,” Madie said as she laid it flatly on the middle of his eyebrows.
“Wow here, what do you two think your doing?” Behn asked them with a little anger in behind his question.
“Ooooh nothing,” they said together innocently.
“Sure, how come I can’t believe you two, especially together?
“Pfft, whatever Behn. This might hurt a bit Behn, so please don’t yell to loud.” Madie told him.
“1-2-3.” They chimed together, as they ripped the tape off his face.
“You son of a bit-“ Behn was caught off cause Carlee shoved some french-fries in his mouth.
“Yo Mad’s, you going to throw your ball? Or do you and Carlee forfeit?” Dan asked them.
“Hell no I don’t forfeit.” Madie told him as she and Carlee head to their lane and leaving poor Behn tied to the chair with freshly new eyebrows.
Madie lifted up the bowling ball, and heard Alex and Dan talking about her…she heard something about her throwing like a pixie. And that was the worst insult in the demon world. So Madie got really mad so when she went to throw the ball she lifted it up and threw it over her head. And it flew across her head and Carlee’s and missed Alex’s face by a few inches and smacked in Dan’s nose, causing it to break under the pressure. Blood gushed out of his nose and squirted everywhere; Carlee and Madie looked at each other and their eyes were wide in horror.
“Oopps.” Madie said quietly.
That’s when Alex fainted by seeing too much blood.
“Shit,” Carlee said quietly.
At the same time Madie said, “Oopps” again.
Carlee walked over Dan and walked towards Alex. She slapped his cheek hard and he didn’t wake up.
“Dude, he is out cold,” Carlee told Madie.
“Ok, you take him to the car and put him in there, I’ll deal with Dan.” Madie told Carlee.
“Ok,” Carlee tried to lift Alex but couldn’t. She grabbed his wrists and started pulling him slowly towards the door of the building.
Madie watched till she couldn’t see them anymore, she looked at the bloodied Dan and she took his wrist and started to Drag him slowly and tiring. Sweat started to trickle down her bottom lip as she finally got him out of the building. She looked up to see if Carlee got Alex in the car yet. She didn’t, she was leaning against the car and swiping her forehead.
Madie sighed and continued pulling Dan behind her, as she walked slowly to the car. When she got there, Carlee had Alex’s half of his body in the car and she was cursing all the words she can think of in the dirty black book. Madie waited till Carlee had Alex in the car before she started on Dan.
When they finally, got them both in the car Carlee walked over to the passenger side and slipped in. Madie got in the driver side and started the car up, she looked over at Carlee who was smiling away and then she said, “CLEAR!”
“What?” Madie asked her, and then she felt a sharp electric shock on her chest…

A doctor was holding an electric shock paddles in his hands as he rubbed them again and said, “CLEAR!”
He put it on Madie’s chest and then she was zapped again, she opened her eyes and noticed that she was in a white room with Doctor’s all around her. She frowned as if she didn’t quiet remember where she was. Dan walked in with these beautiful tiger lilies in his arm. Madie smiled sweetly as she took them away from Dan and smelled them.
“Thanks Dan, they are beautiful.” Madie told him as she smelled then again.
“No prob Madie, you deserve them,” Dan told her as he sat down in the uncomfortable chair that was next to her bedside.
“Dan can I ask you something, what happened to me? And where is Carlee?” Madie asked him with tears stinging in her eyes, she swiped them away and looked him right in the eye.
“Madie, these demons came and did something to you, me and Alex aren’t sure. We were hoping that you or Carlee would tell us, but since you don’t remember…we cant put those bastards through the law of demons.” Dan told her as he watched her.
Madie tried to sit up, but Dan lightly pushes her down back on the bed.
“Don’t Madie, “ Dan said “your not strong enough to sit up.”
“Shut up Dan, I am to strong enough to sit up.” Madie told him
“Know tell me where is Carl!” Made yelled at him.
A nurse poked her head in to see who was disturbing her patient. “Sir, if you’re going to be disturbing my patient I’ll have to ask you to leave.” She said snooty.
Madie looked at her and told her, “shut up, cant you see that I’m arguing with my…fiancé?”
The nurse looked shocked than she said, “I’m sorry Miss, and if I knew that he was your fiancé I wouldn’t have told him that.”
“I’m your fiancé know, am I?” Dan asks her in a mocking tone.
Madie said, “Ooooh just shut up Dan!”
“Oh, someone is defensive.” Dan told her with a big grin on his face.
“If you don’t take that grin off your face or you wont have a have a face to put that grin on!” Madie threaten him.
Madie waited for a couple minutes to make sure he was quiet and to make sure she had his full attention, “so you were saying?”
Daniel sighed and said, “Carlee is in a coma and she hasn’t awaken yet, Alex is with her, holding her hand and waiting for her to wake up. Just like I was with you…”
Dan blushed and looked away, as Madie took the information in.
“Alex likes Carlee. Right?” Madie asked Daniel as she stared up at the ceiling
Daniel sighed and said quietly, “Yeah he likes her a lot. Enough that if she doesn’t make it through that he would hunt down the bastards that did this to her and you and beat the living crap out of them or kill them.”
“Oh…Dan…do you like me like…like how Alex likes Carl?” Madie asked him while she blushed as red as a cherry,
Dan grabbed Madie’s small wrapped up hand and twined his fingers with hers, and leaned over and lightly brushed his lips on her lips, ”does that answer your question?”
Madie blushed more, “Dan! You taste like muffins!”
Dan burst out laughing and he fell out of his chair clutching his stomach as he laughed his heart away. Madie smirked and laughed with him. She stopped laughing and a frown replaced the smile and the laughter died from her eyes, and when Dan notice that she wasn’t laughing with him he stopped and propped his elbow on the floor and looked up.
“What’s wrong Madie?” Dan asked with some concern.
“Is…Carlee going to make it?” Madie asked him.
“We aren’t sure, it’s a fifty/fifty chance that she might not make it.” Dan said as he turned his face away from Madie.
Madie’s eyes burned with unshed tears, and her heart was beating a hundred miles per hour.
“You know if Carlee does make it, me, you, Alex and her are going to the beach,” Daniel told her, “and after that we might hunt those bastards down and beat the living crap out of them.”
“That sounds great,” Madie said to him then her face expression turned serious, “count me in for beating the living tars out of them.”
“Madie, I don’t think…” Dan’s voice turned quiet.
“You don’t think what?” Madie asked fiercely.
“I just don’t want you to get hurt,” Daniel finally admits to her.
“Dan thank you for concerning yourself about my health, there are times when I don’t need your help. Then there are times when I do,” Madie told him quietly.
Dan nodded and turned away from her and headed for the door, Madie sat quietly as she watched him. As Dan’s warm hands touch the cold metal of the door handle.
“Wait!” Madie said quietly.
“What do you want Madison?” Dan asked her as he stared at the door, not even taking a backwards glance to her.
“…Err…never mind…” Madie once again turned quiet.
Dan nodded and swung the door open and walked out. He walked down the disgusting white hallways of the hospital to room 437. Every nurse he passed by checked him out and he didn’t even give them a single glance, he could hear them talking about Madie and him but didn’t give to rats ass. When he got to room 437, he hesitated at the door not really sure if he should knock or not. He stood there for a good fifteen minutes, before the door swung open and revealed Alex.
Alex looked like hell as he stood in the doorway. He nodded and moved out of the way, so Daniel could get through.
“Did Carlee awake yet?” Daniel asked quietly.
Alex shook his head, and when he looked up. Daniel saw worry and hope that was burning out. “Did…Madie wake up?”
“Yeah she did…right when she got out of it, me and her started to fight. And then this nurse came in…*cough, cough* anyways she is out of her coma.” Dan said to Alex.
Alex nodded and said, “that’s good, at least we know one of them will survive, did you ask her about the what happened to her and Carlee?”
Dan nodded and said, “yeah as a matter of a fact I did, and she doesn’t remember anything, non what so ever.”
“MADIE!!!!” Carlee screamed and she started to thrash around in her bed. Alex and Daniel ran to her bed and tried to stop her from thrashing around. But failed badly, she kicked and bit and screamed some more. Alex and Daniel backed away from her and waited for her to stop.