Status: Done

Love Bug

Ten

Emma’s POV- July 2014
I looked at Angie and she gave me a smile.

“So I met Filip”

I hummed and she nodded.

“He’s nice, I like him for you”

I smiled.

“Does he know you’re in town?”

I shook my head and she grinned. I was in town because she needed help with the restaurant and her house and I was the only one available. Max couldn’t exactly travel at the moment so I came. Andy pouted until Angie told him that she really needed me here. He had practice so he couldn’t exactly come. I love him but he was being a pest.

“Let me see your phone”

“It’s late Ange, I’ll call him tomorrow” I said as I handed her my phone.

“It’s 9pm, the boy is up”

She handed me my phone and I looked at the text she had sent him. It was my location.

“He’s typing” I said when I saw the little bubble come out.

My phone buzzed and she looked at the screen. She let out a laugh when she read the text.

That’s not funny

Angie got my phone and turned on the camera. She took a picture of both of us and sent it to him.

“I saw him today, he saw my outfit”

She fluffed her hair and grinned when my phone lit up. He was calling me.

“Answer!”

I swiped to answer and I put the phone against my ear.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey, you’re in Nashville?”

I smiled.

“Kinda” I said playing with my hair.

“Can I see you?”

I looked at Angie and she nodded.

“Yea, I’m at Angie’s” I said.

“Tell him to bring some clothes!”

“Uh you heard her” I said.

He let out a laugh.

“Ok, I’ll grab a cab right now”

I smiled.

“I’ll see you then”

“Ok” I said.

“Bye”

I hung up after I said bye and I looked at Angie.

“He knows where you live?” I asked.

She hummed and nodded.

“So I might have invited him over for dinner once. I needed to know if he was a good boy”

I laughed.

“His voice is not something I expected, but he’s incredibly handsome”

I smiled.

“Your dad is so going to approve of him”

She looked at me.

“Go fix your hair”

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

“Hey Angie” I called out.

“Yea?”

“I want to cut my hair” I said.

She walked into the bathroom and looked at me.

“No”

I smiled.

“Why not?” I asked.

“You look good with long hair”

“What if I look better with shorter hair?” I asked her.

“How short?”

I made a movement to a little over my shoulder making her frown.

“You and Lia are sisters. Both crazy”

I laughed and she shook her head.

“Right now focus on your knots. You don’t want Filip’s hands getting trapped in there? How unromantic!”

I rolled my eyes and she smiled. We hadn’t exactly kissed yet, well we had. Filip had lightly pecked my lips back in April, but he was too nervous to try anything else.

“I’m right and you know it”

She grabbed my hairbrush and began combing my hair. She also tried to get me to change out of my shorts and tanktop.

“No, he’s seen me like this” I said.

She gasped.

“You’ve let him see you at your worst?”

I looked at her.

“Gee thanks Angie” I said.

She pouted.

“You know what I mean”

The doorbell rung and she smiled.

“He’s here!”

She shoved me out of the bathroom. I made my way to the front door and began unlocking the door. I opened the door and I was picked up and squeezed lightly. I closed my eyes as I took in his scent. He smelled great, a nice musky smell. He was also a bit more muscular.

“Hi” I said against his shoulder.

He let out a laugh and I felt his arm on my waist.

“I’m not hurting you right?”

“No” I said as he closed the front door.

“Good”

I nodded and I set my feet down on the floor. He looked great, and his hair was a bit longer.

“Let me get that duffle bag”

Filip gave Angie a smile as she tugged the duffle bag from him.

“Goodnight”

She ran into the hallway and Filip looked at me.

“She does know I need my clothes right?”

I smiled and turned to the hallway.

“In the room you’re staying!”

I nodded and smiled.

“Well, let’s watch a movie. You look great by the way” I told him.

He smiled and I grabbed his hand.

“Thanks, you do too”

“Come on” I said as I led him to the living room.

We sat down and he pulled me closer to him. We ended up choosing Brave. I leaned my head on his chest.

“If I fall asleep I am so sorry”

“Were you asleep?” I asked him.

He shook his head. He was in shorts and a white tshirt so he might not need to change. He also smelled like his body wash, and his hair looked fluffier than usual.

“No, I was about to go to bed though”

I nodded and paused the movie.

“Let’s watch it in the room then” I said.

“Wait”

I looked at him and he pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and deepened the kiss as my hands went on his biceps.

“Aww”

We pulled away and Filip rubbed his face as Angie smiled at us.

“Don’t mind me, I forgot to lock up”

She moved around the house and I looked at Filip.

“Come on” I said standing up.

He followed me.

“Night” I called out to Angie.

“Door open”

“I know” I said as we walked into the guest room.

I turned on the TV and I began pulling on the blankets.

“Did you get here today?”

I nodded.

“I got here like 4 hours ago” I said.

He nodded and lied down. He groaned and stretched his body. I heard the light snaps and cracks as his body relaxed on the bed.

“This bed is incredibly comfortable”

I nodded.

“It looks comfy” I said.

He kicked off his shoes and I pulled my hair up in a bun.

“So are we watching Brave?”

I nodded and pressed play. I slipped off my socks and shut the light off.

“Do you mind if I take off my clothes? I don’t sleep in anything but boxers”

“You do what makes you feel comfortable” I said as I looked up at the screen.

He sat up and a few tugs here and there resulted in his shirt off and shorts as well. I felt his hand on my forearm as he reached for me.

“Let’s cuddle”

He fell asleep 20 minutes into the movie. I paused the movie about half way and shut the TV off. As much as I wanted to lay my head on his chest I knew I would wake up regretting it. My left hip was acting up at the moment, so I moved his arm making him stir a bit. He turned on his side and I felt his arm reach out for me. I grabbed his hand and he shifted. His body relaxed again and I leaned my head forward. I could feel the little puffs of air coming from his nose as he slept. I closed my eyes and let myself be lulled to that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have flea bites all over my legs at the moment. Why? The neighbors have a flea infestation and they have passed it to my dogs. We literally spend the past two days cleaning our dogs house and them. It's so gross, but now we have to tell the neighbors that their dogs are filled with the little critters. Poor dogs, their owners pay no attention to them. Well enough about me, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter