Status: Done

Love Bug

Nineteen

Emma’s POV- October 2014
I let out a small sigh when I realized I couldn’t sleep. I moved my head to the side only to feel the light puffs of air come from Filip. I felt his nose on my cheek and I glanced at the time. It was 3am, and i knew he had pain medication. Filip was really tired after his game today, and he had immediately fallen asleep. I slowly moved his arm from my stomach and sat up. I got out of bed and made my way out of the room. I closed the door quietly and made my way to the kitchen. I turned on the light and opened the cabinet. I grabbed the pain medication and filled myself a cup of water. I took two capsules and let out a sigh as I finished the cup of water.

I turned off the light and made my way to the living room. I turned on the TV and muted it. I had left my phone in the room so I couldn’t exactly use it at the moment. I sat up straight and looked at the TV screen. I heard footsteps and I looked up to see Filip rubbing his eyes in just his boxers.

“Are you ok?”

I nodded and he made his way over. He sat on the couch next to me and let out a yawn.

“Yea, my hip is acting up a bit” I said.

He nodded and looked at the TV screen.

“Do you want some pain meds?”

“I took some already” I said.

He nodded.

“I was just waiting for it to kick in” I said.

He hummed and let out a yawn.

“Come on, let’s go to the room. You can watch TV there”

He stood up and I shut off the TV. I stood up and flinched a bit.

“Do you want me to carry you?”

I smiled and shook my head. I shut off the light and followed him to the room. He turned on the TV and handed me the remote. He got under the blankets and I looked at him.

“You were dead asleep when I left the room” I told him earning a smile from him.

“I face planted on the pillow”

I laughed and he gave me a tired smile.

“Come on, lie down”

I did and he lifted his body a bit as he got on top of me.

“There?”

I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

“Just set a timer to the TV”

I reached for the remote and set the timer. He hummed lightly and let out a deep breath.

“What body wash do you use?”

I laughed because his nose was pressed up against my neck.

“You smell like the ocean”

I nodded.

“I don’t really know what it’s called, I got it for my birthday” I told him.

He nodded and hummed.

“You usually smell like peach”

I nodded.

“Yea, fun fact about that actually” I started as my hand went up to his hair.

He hummed telling me he was listening.

“That was the only body wash that would hide off the smell of Chlorine when I used to swim. Jackie got it for me and I like the way it smells so I kept buying it” I said.

“Is it true that a person smells like Chlorine all the time?”

“Kinda, I used to make Jackie nauseus.” I admitted making him laugh.

“I wouldn’t mind you smelling like Chlorine”

I smiled and laughed.

“I’ll keep that in mind” I told him.

He nodded and let out a yawn.

“We should go swimming”

I nodded and he pressed his nose against my neck again.

“Go to sleep” I told him.

He nodded and I looked up at the TV. I moved my arm that was under him making him shift a bit. He was shirtless, but his skin was so soft. He moved his arm a bit and I closed my eyes when I felt the pain start slowly going away. He cleared his throat and lifted his head a bit when I stopped moving as often. The TV shut off and he gave my cheek a light kiss before he settled back on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! i said i was going to post everyday but i lagged on it. My mom is remodeling the house so i haven't exactly had time to be on my laptop. Posting another one in a second!