Status: Done

Love Bug

Twenty Six

Stop! I posted one before this! go read it if you haven't!

Emma’s POV- December 2014
I sat up and flinched a bit at the soreness of my lower body. I grabbed Filip’s shirt and slipped it on. I turned to look at Filip to see him looking at me. He blinked slowly and yawned.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to pee” I told him as I leaned over.

I pecked his lips then made my way off his bed and out of the room. I went to the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. I combed my hair a bit and brushed my teeth. I made my way back to the bedroom to see Filip was sitting up. He looked at me and put his phone on mute.

“Do you want to go eat?”

I nodded.

“Yea, but we should shower” I told him.

He laughed and nodded. He put his phone back against his ear and spoke in Swedish. He nodded and hung up.

“Mind if we share a shower?”

I shook my head and reached for my duffle bag. I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the water and Filip gave me a smile. He dropped his boxers and made his way into the shower. I slipped off his shirt and grabbed my body wash and loofa. I usually just stole his shampoo because I liked how it smelled. The shower wasn’t that comfortable, he rubbed my back for me and I did the same for him. He slipped on a towel around his waist as I dried my body with a towel. I slipped on my bra and panties. He was brushing his teeth when his phone started ringing. He looked at the screen and spit out his toothpaste. He answered his phone and I took the time to slip on my blouse and jeans. I combed my hair and sprayed some heat protector on it. I turned on my curling wand and made my way back to the room. I tossed my clothes into my duffle bag and his clothes into his dirty clothes hamper. I grabbed my makeup bag and made my way to the bathroom. Filip was now wearing boxers and his hair was combed.

“Calle should be here in a couple of minutes”

I nodded and we heard the door open.

“He’s here already”

I laughed and began curiling it. I fixed up my hair and put on some make up. I just put on eyeliner and mascara. I slipped on my contact lenses and fixed my hair. I made my way to the bedroom and slipped on my UGG boots. I grabbed my jacket and made my way out of the room as I fixed my bag.

“About time Emma”

I rolled my eyes at Calle and he stood up.

“You look nice”

I nodded and he looked at my notebook that was open.

“Filip is a distraction” I told him earning a laugh from him.

“Is he? What’d he do?”

“He didn’t let me study” I told him.

Filip laughed and slipped on his hoodie.

“So when is Angie coming back?”

Filip laughed as we walked out of his apartment

“Dude, she just left” I noted.

They looked at me and laughed.

“You are so from LA”

I rolled my eyes and smacked Calle’s forearm.

“Well when is she back?”

“22nd if they make the finals, which I bet they will” I said.

Calle nodded and I pulled out my lipstick.

“Oh poor Filip, he can’t make out with you after you put that”

I looked at Calle.

“It’s liquid lipstick man, it dries up and stains her lips. I can make out with her”

I laughed and followed them to the car. I got into the passenger seat and handed Filip my car keys.

“I need to get my girlfriend some”

I laughed and Filip turned on the car.

“Are you nervous to meet his parents?”

I turned to look at Calle and shrugged a bit.

“A little bit” I said as I applied the liquid lipstick on my mouth.

“What do you mean a little bit?”

“Well he’s the oldest, but it is obvious he has a good relationship with his family” I said.

Filip nodded slowly and he glanced at me.

“This car is so smooth to drive”

I nodded and smiled.

“I know,I love it. It needs an oil change, so I’ll probably drop by Angie’s and do it there” I said.

“You know how to do an oil change?”

“Yea” I said looking at Calle.

“Who taught you?”

“My dad” I said.

He nodded and we got to Angie’s restaurant. We got there and Max was sitting alone.

“You’re so lonely”

He looked up and smiled.

“Hello to you guys, no I’m not though. Roman is here, he needed to go to the bathroom”

I nodded and we sat down. Max glanced at me and smiled. My phone then buzzed with a text from him that said, “You got laid”. How he knew, I will never find out because he later made fun of me for it. Apparantly you could tell because as soon as Haley saw me she freaked out. Thank god Filip was not there or else it would have been a bit humiliating. Yes, I was a virgin before I met Filip.