Status: Done

Love Bug

Thirty Four

Stop! I posted before this!
Emma’s POV- January 2015
Filip had texted me shortly after Max had left to campus saying that he (Filip) and a few of his teammates were going clubbing. He asked if I wanted to go, and I asked him if Roman was going. He said yes, so I slipped on a dress and texted him to send me the address.

I got to the place and Filip pulled me inside.

“Where’s Roman?” I asked him.

He frowned and I realized he was getting jealous.

“Nice to see you too Emma. I missed you, but I see you missed Roman more”

I smiled when I realized he had a few already. I pecked his lips and kept my hands on both sides of his face.

“I missed you too, but I need to speak to Roman. He told Angie he wanted nothing to do with her. I’ll explain it to you later ok? Right now help me find Roman” I said.

He looked at me clearly interested in where this was going.

“Well let’s go then”

I nodded and pecked his lips again. He grabbed my hand and began leading me through the crowd. He pointed Roman out by the bar and I nodded when he told me he was going to sit with some of the guys. I nodded and made my way over.

“Is this seat taken?” I asked Roman.

He frowned but shook his head. He took a gulp of his beer and looked at me.

“What?”

I frowned a bit at him and smacked his arm.

“Oww!”

“Yea, well you’re lucky I’m not smacking your face. I should punch you instead” I said.

He shrugged and I noticed he actually looked sad.

“What happened between you and Angie?” I asked him.

“There is nothing between her and I”

“Well yea, you ended things but why?” I asked.

He looked at me.

“Did you know she was in a relationship with James back when he played in Dallas?”

I didn’t mean for it to happen but I actually laughed.

“Why are you laughing?”

I looked at him.

“Because they never dated. Yes, they slept with each other but they never dated” I said.

He looked at me.

“James said”

“James is an idiot, they just slept with each other” I said.

“She still slept with him”

I looked at him as I tugged him closer.

“You’re an idiot” I told him.

“Why am I an idiot?”

Filip was buzzed but Roman was drunk already.

“Because she likes you” I said.

“She still slept with him”

“That was years ago! Did James tell you the rest of the story or did he just tell you that they slept with each other for two years?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Well listen you drunk ass because I’m only telling you once” I told him.

He looked at me.

“She was pregnant” I said.

He closed his eyes and gulped down a shot of vodka.

“Yes, Angie was in love with James but he didn’t want a relationship. They were just fuck buddies, and a week before he got traded she found out she was pregnant” I said.

“What happened to the baby?”

“He threw money at her and told her to get rid of it. She told him no, and he told her to forget about him then. She miscarried the day he was traded. You think Angie wants to date an asshole like that? James is just jealous that you got through to Angie” I said.

He groaned and I nodded.

“Fuck!”

“You didn’t even let her explain herself” I added making him sigh.

He mumbled something in German and looked up at me.

“How do I fix this?”

“You can’t” I said making him frown.

“What?”

I shook my head at him.

“She was a little iffy about the age difference, and she told me herself that the reason she doesn’t date any guy younger than her is because they’re immature and they jump to conclusions” I said.

He ordered another beer and he frowned when I told the bartender to give him water.

“You’re going to sober up a bit, and I’m going to make Angie talk to you” I told him.

He nodded and I patted his back.

“Ok?” I said.

He nodded and I smiled.

“I’m going to go dance with Filip now. You sober up” I told him.

I laughed when he pulled me into a hug.

“I’m an idiot”

“That you are, but I like you for my cousin” I said.

He nodded and I kissed his cheek.

“Now drink your water. Don’t tell James, don’t speak about it at all” I said.

He nodded and I looked at Filip. I signaled I wanted to dance and he stood up.

“I’ll be back” I told him.

Roman nodded Filip gave me a goofy smile.

“Who gave you alcohol?” I asked.

“Roman got a pitcher and they keep bringing more. Who was I to say no?”

I laughed.

“Are we dancing or not?”

I nodded and after dancing for about an hour and a half Filip insisted he needed water. We made our way back to where they were sitting and I took a sip of water.

“Feeling better?” I asked.

Roman nodded and I glanced at James who was looking at the interaction between Roman and I. Filip hugged my waist and I rubbed his back.

“Can we go?”

I nodded and pulled away. Filip stood up and leaned on me.

“I’m drunk”

I nodded and he smiled at me.

“I know you are” I said.

He grinned and gave me a kiss.

“I love you”

“Love you too” I said as he pecked my lips.

I turned to Roman and he stood up.

“Can you drop me off?”

I nodded and looked at Seth.

“Don’t worry, I’m sober”

I nodded and he leaned over so I could hug him.

“Alright” I said.

“When are you making me breakfast?”

I laughed and Filip frowned at him.

“I’ll text you” I told Seth making him laugh as the sour look appeared on Filip’s face.

“Alright, bye”

I waved at him as Filip grabbed my hand. I grabbed Roman’s as we made our way out. We got into the car and Filip made a face.

“I swear, if you throw up” I warned.

He shook his head.

“I won’t, I’m not that drunk. I’m hungry though”

Roman laughed and leaned over.

“Cause you hardly ate dinner”

“What’s open at this time?” I asked.

“Jack in the box”

Roman nodded and we stopped by Jack in the box. They actually got full meals, where as I got an oreo shake. We got to Angie’s house and I unlocked the door. The light turned on and I smiled at Angie who was glaring at me.

“Hi Angie!”

Filip gave her a squeeze and she smiled at him.

“How drunk are you?”

He nodded at her and she laughed. She stopped laughing when she saw Roman leaning on the doorway.

“Talk with him? I like him” I said pouting lightly.

She nodded and Roman walked inside. They went to Angie’s room, so I took that time to lock the door.

“Come on now” I told Filip.

He knew where the guest rooms were.

“Is Max here?”

I shook my head.

“He was on duty tonight, so he had to go to campus” I said.

He nodded and opened a door. We walked into the bedroom and he began tugging off his clothes. He was just in boxers when he threw himself on the bed.

“Do you think they’re going to make up?”

I closed the bedroom door and nodded.

“I think so” I said.

He hummed and nodded.

“I’m sorry I got drunk”

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

“Don’t apologize, we can shower tomorrow morning” I told him.

“Together?”

“No” I said.

He hummed and I helped him up. After I fixed the bed I shut off the light and he groaned a bit.

“Tell me the story tomorrow, I’m to drunk to think”

I laughed when he mumbled something in Swedish.

“Ok” I told him.

I kissed his cheek and cuddled up to him. I stayed awake for a few minutes listening to Roman and Angie talk. It got quiet and a light thud was heard.

“Oh god”

I laughed as Filip sat up.

“Are they?”

“I think so” I said.

He let out a laugh.

“Wow”

He lied back down and pulled me close to him.

“Make up sex would be nice, but I don’t want to fight with you”

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

“Guys like you don’t really exist Fil” I said.

He hummed lightly.

“Good”

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

“Let’s go to sleep”

I nodded and we did that.