Status: Done

Love Bug

Forty

-----------
Emma’s POV- April 2015
The Predators season was over; they had lost in game five against the Blackhawks. It was sad to see Filip so defeated but he was ready for more hockey though. He would be representing his home country on the ice.

“I have a gift for you”

I looked at him and he slipped off his backpack. He pulled out a small box and I felt myself stop breathing. He opened the box and pulled out a necklace.

“Here, I saw it in Chicago and I got it for you”

He placed it in my hands so I could see it. It was a loveknot necklace.

“It’s beautiful” I told him.

He smiled.

“Can you help me?” I asked.

He nodded and I turned around as I handed him the necklace. He stuffed the box into the pocket of my hoodie. I moved my hair and he chuckled.

“Your hair isn’t that long anymore”

I laughed and he put his hands on my shoulder.

“There”

I turned to him and looked down at the necklace.

“Thank you” I told him.

He smiled and opened his arms.

“Let me hug you”

Filip gave me a tight hug and kissed my cheek.

“You’re coming to Sweden right?”

I smiled and nodded against his shoulder.

“Yes, I’ll see you mid July” I said.

He huffed a bit and squeezed me.

“That’s a long time”

I nodded against his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

“No crying”

“It’s your fault” I said making him laugh a bit.

He kissed my forehead and I pulled away.

“Are you going to cheer for me?”

I smiled and nodded.

“Yes” I said making him smile.

He kissed me and I hugged him again. He was leaving to the Czech Republic to represent Sweden at Worlds. He did invite me to come with him, but I had school.

“Don’t go” I told him as my eyes began to cloud up.

He rubbed my back and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed my forehead.

“You know if I didn’t have to I wouldn’t”

I sniffled against his shoulder and nodded.

“You chose to go” I reminded him making him laugh.

“I did, and I’m sorry”

“Don’t be” I said kissing his cheek.

He pecked my lips I unwrapped my legs from his waist as he let go of me. He wiped my face and gave me a big kiss.

“I’ll call you when I get there”

I nodded and he smiled.

“I love you”

I smiled and gave him a peck on his lips.

“I love you too” I told him.

He smiled and pulled me into a heated kiss. I pulled away and he put his head on my shoulder.

“I really do have to go”

I nodded and hugged him tight.

“Score lots of goals” I said kissing his cheek.

He nodded and I pulled away. He gave my hands a squeeze before he let go of them.

“I’ll call you”

I nodded and he began walking backwards. I gave Mattias a wave as Max pulled me closer to him as he rubbed my back.

“Young love”

I laughed and sniffled a bit when I saw Filip walking into the security line where Mattias

“Can we just wait?” I asked.

Max nodded and I looked at the time. I waited until his flight left before heading out.

“It will go by quick”

I nodded and wiped my face.

“I hope so” I said.

He chuckled and I looked at him.

“I never thought I’d see Emma crying over a boy”

I hit him and he flinched a bit as he laughed.

“I’m sorry, but it’s true!”

He rubbed my back and smiled.

“Come on, we’ve got to go study. You know cause we normal people have finals”

I laughed and nodded. We got into the car and Max looked at my necklace.

“Cute”

I smiled and nodded. I pulled out the box and opened it. There was a pair of earrings matching the necklace. There was also a note. I pulled it out and opened it as Max began driving. I felt my eyes fill up with tears and Max laughed.

“Oh god, did he actually leave a corny note in there”

I hit him and he groaned.

“I’m driving!”

“Shut up” I told him as I wiped my tears.