Status: Done

Love Bug

Forty six

Emma’s POV- July 2015
I smiled at Winnie as he looked at the Hello Kitty Plush I had.

“No” I told him when he tried to reach for it.

He sniffed it and let out a deep breath as he put his head on my thigh.

“Did you fix your flight?”

I nodded and looked at my dad.

“I leave on Monday” I told him.

He nodded and pulled me closer to him.

“Is he excited?”

I laughed and nodded.

“Yes, he forgot English when we were talking” I said.

My dad laughed and kissed my forehead.

“You two are back!”

I looked up and nodded.

“Such a cute little plush”

She took the one dad brought her and smiled at me.

“Filip called, gave me a nice list of things you need”

I leaned my head against my dad’s shoulder and laughed.

“Of course he did” I said.

“Have you talked with him today?”

I nodded.

“This morning” I said making her nod.

He was tanned now, and still incredibly good-looking. I missed him a lot so he could be wearing a horrible outfit and I’d still say that he was the most gorgeous man there.

“He’s so tanned” I said making her laugh.

“Meanwhile you’ve been avoiding the sun here”

I laughed and shrugged. California weather was really weird at the moment. It got incredibly hot during the day, but at night I had to wear a sweater.

“I do not” I told her making her smile.

I was slightly tanned about going running every morning with Mason and Jackie. I was starting to work out more, and the muscles I used to once have were beginning to show.

“I know hun, but he’s pretty tanned though”

My dad chuckled and looked at me.

“Have you gone school shopping?”

I looked up at him and nodded.

“Yes, I got some hoodies. I’m going to pack the box and leave it all for you to send to Angie’s” I told them making them nod.

Since I was flying from Sweden to Nashville they were going to send me some clothes and things I needed for school via mail.

“Are you taking the boys paddle boarding tomorrow?”

I nodded and let out a puff of air.

“Yes! I’m so excited!” I said making them laugh.

“Just the three of you guys are going?”

“Mason and Lia might go” I said looking back down at my phone.

“Who are you texting?”

I moved my screen so my dad could see what I was messaging Max. He was taking the year off to focus on Rio. He was currently training and practicing. It had been a while since he had been on his bike. It was going to suck not seeing him around, but it was going to be fun either way. It was my senior year and I was going to enjoy it. It’s sucks because well Max and I did everything together. He was my bestfriend in a way.

“How’s San Diego going? I saw Hanna the other day and she just blushed”

I laughed and nodded. Max and Hanna were giving it a try. She was going to grad school in San Diego and would be interning for my dad during the weekends. Max and Hanna were going well though, it was something not many of us saw coming.