Status: updated on 06/07

Deathbeds

What do you do when the only person you've ever loved is the one who right you what heart break felt like?

Lacie Rose used to be someone, she was popular in school everyone wanted to be her.
Oliver are her were the schools power couple everyone loved them, she loved them. He made her feel wanted a feeling Lacie had never experienced. But she let him in to far she showed him she wasn't so perfect. That was the day he stopped calling her

It's been 4 years since then Lacie being 20 and Oli being 21 not really sure if she's completely over him of course she still loves him he was her first everything. Now she doesn't know how to hold down a relationship. Her coffee shop job only just pays the bills. It's hard scraping by but nothing Lacie rose wasn't used to.

Oliver has moved on from school and far on having a new girlfriend and a band that is quick becoming the best British band around. Lacie was a thing of the past a very distant path he hardly remembered her name. At least that's what he made out. Of course he remembered her he remembers how cruel he was to leave her. He regrets it to this day. She was better off without him.

What happens when these two paths cross over again?

Disclaimer
I don't own the band.

Story could be triggering I will always try to make it clear where these chapters are.

Enjoy.

-Kay
  1. So far gone my mind is racing.
    Title Credit : Neck deep