All Of The Times

Did Aunt Donna put you up to this?

“Bella are you awake?” I heard my Aunt’s voice outside the door.

“No!” I groaned.

Aunt Donna laughed and opened the door.

“Come on, sweetie. Up. We need to get you registered at Belleville,” she told me.

I sat up groggily, “Do we have to?”

I hated school. People avoided me at my old school. They knew that I had problems at home and none of them wanted to get dragged into those 'problems'. They didn't know the half of it though.

“Yes! Now come on. You can have breakfast with Gerard and Mikey,” with that, she turned and left my bedroom.

I sighed and crawled out of bed. I rummaged around in my unpacked suitcase. I pulled out a black tank top and a green zip up hoodie. I pulled on a pair of gray skinny jeans and some converse. I applied a little foundation to my face, covering up the majority of the purple bruises on my face. The black eye however was still mildly visible. I brushed my hair and adjusted my bangs so that the black eye was now virtually undetectable. I quickly put on some eyeliner, and trudged down the stairs. Mikey and Gerard stared at me as I plopped down into a seat.

“What would you like to eat, Bella?” my Aunt said, breaking the awkward silence that had rushed over the room, “We have eggs, bacon, toast, or cereal-“

“Just some eggs and toast please,” I said politely.

Gerard was staring at my shoulder. I looked and noticed that the sleeve of my hoodie had slipped down. I pulled the sleeve up hurriedly and refused to meet his suspicious stare. Aunt Donna set a plate down in front of me, and I ate a quickly as I could. I raced back up the stairs, and gathered my school stuff.

“Bella time to go!”

I glanced in the mirror one more time, sighed, and then walked down stairs.
____________________________________________________

“Alright, here’s a schedule, and a map. This is a list of the school policies, and rules; abide by them,” The secretary told me.

I nodded blankly, and she wrote me a tardy slip to first period. I walked slowly down the silent hallway; not really knowing where I was going at all. Eyeing my schedule, I went through my list of classes. First period read:
English Walker rm110

I paused and looked up from the paper.

Room 110

Ironic much? I thought to myself.

I pushed open the door. Every head turned and the teacher lifted her head to see who was interrupting her lecture.

“Isabella I presume?” Mrs. Walker said smugly.

I nodded and handed her the slip. I felt their eyes on me.

“Go ahead and take a seat next to Mr. Way,” she pointed to the only empty seat in class. I sighed in relief. Gerard smiled warmly at me. I gave him a weak smile back and sat down.
Mrs. Walker carried on her lecture and I had almost fallen asleep when something landed on my desk. I grabbed it quickly and opened it as quietly as possible.

Wanna eat lunch with me and my friends today?
-Gerard

Did Aunt Donna put you up to it?
-Bella

Yes
-Gerard


I smiled. At least he was honest.

Sure
-Bella


I passed it back to him and he chuckled. I felt a smile form at my lips; maybe this place wasn’t so terrifying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrite, sooo watcha think? Im co-writing this with Katie, and I had the lovely pleasure of coming up with ch. 2. soooooo...........comments please!! we would greatly appreciate any feedback xD

xoxo
tasha xD