Home to Mama

-

“Are you worried?” Justin asks me as we walk up the street to his mum’s house. “Nervous? Concerned?”

I shoot him a look. “Why would I be nervous? Mums love me. Kids love me. Everyone loves me.”

Justin laughs. “Good to know you’re less nervous than I am.”

“Why are you nervous?” We’re standing in front of his door now. “I’m serious. I’m a cute, lovable person. I mean, sure, I eat like I’ve never had food before and I’m not a huge fan of dressing up and shit, but like, I’m still cute. I think?”

Justin leans over to kiss my cheek. “You’re cute. Even if you’re slightly retarded.”

“Justin,” I hear a voice scold and for sure I already know it’s Justin’s mum Pattie, even though I’ve never met her before. She’s got that motherly tone. Obviously. “Don’t say retarded.”

“Sorry mum.” Justin steps inside the house and gives her a hug. “B, this is my mum. Mum, this is Isabelle.”

“B,” I interrupt. “I prefer just B. Nice to meet you!”

Pattie smiles. “Come in, the whole family’s here!”

“Awesome!” I grin and grab Justin’s hand. “Where are the kids? I’m not even kidding we’re going to be best friends by the end of the night.”

---

Little Jaxon Bieber and little Jazmyn Bieber are two little cuties I want to adopt as my own. Unfortunately, that’s not possible and I’ll have to settle for making them love me by the end of the night. I win over the kids, I win over the parents. Easy.

It’s hot in the backyard, and with the barbeque sizzling and Justin’s parents and grandparents sitting in various spots, it’s only natural that I lean towards the water gun that’s probably Jaxon’s. I mean, I would think so because his name is written across it in big, bold letters.

“What are you doing?” Little Jaxon Bieber asks me, blue eyes wide with interest.

I question whether my next choice is appropriate or not, but then I dismiss the thought because I can’t be bothered caring to whether I should be making such choices. Regardless, I grab the water gun and squirt Jaxon square in his chest.

His reaction isn’t what I’m expecting: he squeals, and grabs his sister’s water gun that’s lying next to his. “Ha ha!” He laughs, squirting me straight in the boob area. I’m glad I wore not white today.

“Hey!” I exclaim. “Dude, I am so gonna get you back!” And within five minutes, we’re running around like two idiots with water guns.

Sorry. One kid. One idiot. Just me.

As I’m chasing Jaxon – or rather, he’s chasing me, I hear a glimpse of conversation between Justin and Pattie.

“She’s different to the girls you’ve dated before,” Pattie says. “I like her. She’s grounded. What does she do?”

“Model,” Justin replies. “She keeps me on my toes. I like it.”

Hearing that makes me stop in my tracks, turn around to kiss Justin on the cheek and subsequently use him as a shield from Jaxon as he squirts Justin in the crotch area in an attempt to reach me.

“Oops,” he giggles.

Justin narrows his eyes playfully at his younger brother. “Oops?” He makes a move as though to chase him. Jaxon responds by running backwards, continuing to squirt Justin.

As Justin runs off after his brother, I stand with Pattie for a moment, smiling at the sight of the boy I was falling for to the boy I wanted to adopt as my own.

“You’re in love with him, aren’t you?” Pattie asks. I glance at her, not wishing to admit anything to her in the fear of her repeating it to her son, but I can’t seem to keep quiet.

“I’m not going to hurt him,” I tell her honestly. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”

Pattie nods in response. “Good,” she answers, and we both stand there, watching fondly the boy we loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like my writing is kind of eh here forgive me it's been a while
nonetheless I enjoyed writing bc cute justin