Status: Please read this storyyyyyy.. Im friendly and I wont biiiite!!! Soo..... pleasse?? *puppy eyes*

The Ghost King

Chapter 1

He was back at camp.... a place he was forced to call home. He just received another bead that represents another year being at camp, even though he was rarely there.

No one really cared that he's at Camp now, the new demigods are somewhat afraid of him, the others... they just don't care. The only guys who he thinks care for him was the seven

and some demigods that you can surely count on his fingers.
No one greeted him except for Katie Gardener and Lou Ellen, he figured that the others were in some sort of quest or something..... he doesn't know, nor he wants to figure out. He

was so damn tired that all he wants to do is to sleep despite the nightmares that he will surely encounter if ever he meet with the sweet taste of unconsciousness.

The Prince of the Shadows was tired, he just finished off an entire army of dracnae and capturing a bunch of ghosts on different parts of the world, and a bunch of other requests

from his Father. The fighting and shadow travelling made him exhausted to the bone. He was so tired that he plopped on his bed and let his guard go down, not even noticing a bunch

of demigods outside his door....... a mistake..... a very big mistake that the Ambassador of Pluto will never commit again.

''''
"Nico!!!" a girl with bushy brown hair shouted at him. "Don't!!"
but before he could stop he was met with a green blast that soon got followed by a red one. He stood there in shock and confusion, as well as the others around him.

"That was..... what happened?"

then the scene shifted... Nico seemed to be standing inside one of the weirdest classroom ever. A guy with greasy black hair spoke to an old mad with too much facial hair.. "As much

as I dislike to admit it, Potter is correct... He-who-mus-not-be-named is rising. But--" The old man raised his hand, signalling the guy to top.
"Now now, Severus, we mustn't discuss it right now, specially when an extra pair of ears is listening to our dear conversation." He looked straight into the ghost king's eyes.....
''''

He shot upright, almost falling off his bed....

When he stepped outside, he almost want to go back inside his cabin and sleep....almost.

Hephaestus kids are running all over the place, shouting for help, some demigods are getting out of their cabins, their swords and shield drawn with a half-asleep look on their face.

At first he thought there is a war because of three campers were sprawled on the ground. He then realized that they were sleeping. The ghost king realized that they are some of the few who resides at Hypos Cabin, how they got here, Nico has zero idea.... When he took another step, making himself visible to other campers, they all look at him with either fear or

anger with their half-asleep face intact..... Laura, a daughter of Hephaestus saw and approached him

"Ah, thank the gods!! Nico! Help!!" Th ghost king gave the little Hephaestus girl a confused look before being dragged by his sleeve to the forge that the Hephaestus cabin made.

What was happening inside made him both shocked and outraged. He glanced at his hand, where his ring should be... it was gone! They must have stolen it last night! He glance at a brown

haired guy, he recognized as Tyrone, who was desperately gasping for air with now sickly pale face, beside his stygian iron sword. The son of Hades stormed angrily inside and snatched

off his sword. It transformed into a familiar skull ring and slipped it on his finger. He glared at the demigods.

"Who stole my sword?" he asked icily. It made everyone shivered but the son of Hades doesn't care, they committed a crime of theft, the crime that the Hermes cabin is specially capable of. He does not expect the Hephaestus guys to do this.

Laura stepped up. "We are sorry Nico, we just want to study your sword...and possibly make another copy" she said the last part bare audible.. but enough for the angry Ghost king to hear.

"What? That's outrageous! We all know that my sword is made out of stygian iron, it's impossible for you to even hold it in your hands without the sword sucking out your life force.."

He retorted. The poor girl flinched.

"Sorry.." she mumbled. Guilt was obviously written on her face. Just then, the guy with the brown hair who was on the verge of death just a moment ago scrambled up towards Nico, he managed to grab a wooden sword and is now pointed at the Ghost King's Chest.

"You..... are dangerous." Nico rolled his eyes, anger is slowly taking over him.

"We are all dangerous." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone. He glared at Tyrone who flinched, his deathly pale complexion earlier seemed to be wearing off.

"You're on a different level.... you're not even supposed to exist!" with that statement, the room grew colder by the minute. But despite the sudden change in temperature, other demigods supported Tyrone. Now, almost everyone was glaring at him. But Nico stood in his place... He did something that brought a surprised look in everyone's face.

He laughed.

He laughed, but without humor. He laughed with coldness.. cold as the shadows... colder than the coldest places here on earth... colder than the coldest place on hell.

"My existence is not the one at fault here. You claim that I am on a different level of being dangerous than everyone here at camp... yet it is you who made the act of stupidity and stole my sword. Even though you had full knowledge of what stygian iron can do if held by anyone other than those who live in hell. You cannot put the blame on me, for it it your fault.... And you also said that I shouldn't have exist.. Just for you to know, my father is not the one who broke the agreement between the big three! I was born before the agreement was ever made!!" he shouted in outrage. Everything the son of Hephaestus said to him, he wont.. or he would never accept that. He was not the same geeky eleven year old boy who loves to play myth-o-magic nor he was the same clingy boy who loves to stick himself with his sister.

"What do you--" before Tyrone could finish off his sentence, Nico twisted his ring and the black sword sprung out to life. And once again, all color left the Son of Hephaestus' face.

He decided to teach the brat a little lesson, just a taunt, to teach him to never mess with him again. But the doors of the forge got blasted off, along with the whole wall.

"What the-? We built this just two months ago!" A demigod exclaimed. But no one in their right mind laughed at the situation.
The Ghost king found himself surrounded

====
With Clarisse gone on a solo quest for their father, Karen, another daughter of Ares found herself in charge.

That morning, she found herself awake by the noises outside. When she got out, the vice-head of the Ares Cabin saw the demigods running towards the Forge. She canned the area

and saw that almost every cabin is starting to awaken,,, except for the guys at the Hypos Cabin, those guys will take forever to wake up.

Karen grabbed her spear and motioned her siblings to follow her. They grouchily got out of bed but surprised was clearly written on their face when each took a step out.
They realized that the Hephaestus kids are going hysterical. A guy said that the rumors said that the son of Hades is back, and he s the one responsible for this havoc.
Karen knew better than to challenge and fight the son of Hades by herself but she also has a strong spot for justice. A guy who committed a crime mustn't let go unpunished. And the

fact that she is Ares' daughter, made her want to fight more. This might lead to a war.

She shrugged and look back to her siblings, they gave her a look which she returned with a faint smirk. "Well? A war is a war." Her siblings shouted a battle cry and headed for what

they think was the center of the fight.

The only problem is.... they cant get in.

Demigods crowded the door. Making it impossible for the Ares kids to get inside.
Beside them was the sons and daughters of Nemesis, who seem to have the same problem. The two leaders came to n agreement.

That's the story of how the doors of the Camp Half Blood's Forge disappeared.

====

Nico wasn't sure on how to react. First, a bunch of Hephaestus kids stole his sword and almost died by it, then he got insulted, and now, spears and swords are being pointed at him.

"Nico di Angelo.. You have brought trouble and havoc here at camp." Nico prevents his eyes from rolling. They cant be serious!

"What a bunch of brats.... so this is how you act when your leaders are not here.. what a shame that people like you get to be the role'model for the newbies." He pointed at a bunch of eleven to thirteen year old demigods that are yet to be claimed by their godly parents. Karen eyed Nico just like a vicious beast eyeing her prey.

Nico gathered the shadows and started thinking of his Step-mother's garden. Sure, Persephone's place wasn't the best resort but he need to get out of camp before a war they

thought he started, broke loose, And considered his angered state, being attacked by the plants of hell is a better choice than being attacked by your so-called family.
He spun around to give the them a look but that was a big mistake on his part. He intake a sharp breath as he felt pain shot through his stomach. He glared daggers at the daughter of

Ares, who seem to flinch a little. His image of destination blurred and the shadows enveloped him.

He disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cyanmist : Hellooooo~~~ *waves at the readers with a big smile plastered on my face while jumping up and down*

Percy : *whispers to Jason* Hey, do something... she'll scare the readers away.
Jason : No way, who knows how she handle revenge. What if she killed me in the story.. she's the author.
Percy : *shudders* Oh, yeah..
Jason : I'll give you blue cookies.
Percy : Say no more.

Cyanmist : Sooooo... please read my storrryyyyy----waaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Percy you asdfghjkl!!! *gets washed away by a tidal wave*