I'm Not a Fan of My Father

Tragedy

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" they chanted. I looked at Shawn on the floor, helpless and weak. If he didn't taunt me, he wouldn't be on the floor humiliating himself in front of the student body. That's Shawn for you, always trying to act tough.

"So what? After all the taunts and this is what I get? A pathetic moron not fighting at all!?" I mocked. "Why, you said you can beat me up. You said you'll make me cry, but look who's on the floor weeping." Everyone gasped and Shawn slowly stood up from his position. A big smile grew on my face, I can predict what he's going to do next.

All in the matter of seconds, Shawn threw his fist with all his might. Everyone heard the loud smack. SMACK! Of course, anyone would fall with the blow, and everyone saw that I hit the ground hard after it. My face facing the ground, I knew I smelled blood. I know I see a red puddle in front of me. Oh yeah, this would go down my history. I didn't stand up, I turned my head to face Shawn, the smiling idiot above me.

"That's what you get," he yelled. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Haha! You think you killed my pride? I'm tougher than that kiddo," I said as I lifted my body up and kicked Shawn's face. He didn't fall back, sadly, but he did loose his balance, giving me an opportunity to take the blow. I punched him on his stomach, gave him another one to the right side of his face, and the final attack I gave him, I took his arm and twisted it. The student body didn't move, the only sound they heard was Shawn's cry for mercy...

-

"Miss Smith, please report to my office." Oh great, Shawn fucking told. Way to go, wimp.

"Oooh! Belle is going to get it," Ryan taunted. I glared at him and he continued to laugh.
The rest of the class continued to taunt me and an uproar of their squeals began. The teacher couldn't stop them. I stopped at the door and looked directly at my classmates. A smirk on my face and two deadly glares, I opened my mouth and said, "Continue your taunting. Go ahead, mock me. But when I come back, someone will have to be my next victim." And with that, the classroom fell silent. I walked out the door full with confidence and a big smile on my face. But what they don't is, I'm dying inside with fear. What will my mom say this time?

I entered the principal's office and saw him sitting there. Back turned and when he heard my voice, he let out a big, long, depressing sigh upon my entrance.

"Miss Smith, have a seat," he said and turned to face me. I took the sit in front of him, showing full confidence and no effort of uneasiness to show.

"So Mr. Parker, what am I in for again?" I said with a sigh after. He looked at me deeply and with concern. His eyes held a deep secret. A secret that he will reveal soon. A secret that may lead to my happiness or sadness.

"Belle... I don't know how to put it, but... You mother, she's - she's.. in the hospital," he said. I froze, right there, at the moment, my heart stopped beating. My mouth opened wide. My eyes filled with emotions that a human can't bear any longer. I was ready to burst. My mother in the hospital. It can't be. I want to deny it, but Mr. Parker's eye do not deceive.

"N-n-noo!" I yelled. "That is not true. My mother is well. My mother is not at the hospital! NO! She can't be!" I stood up, hands firmly on his desk. Tears streaming down my face, my face turning red. Lungs releasing long, hard breaths. Every second I looked at him, every second thoughts were racing in my head, every second I feared for my mother.

"Come with me, Miss Smith," he stood up and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhm.. Is it good so far?
con/crit :D