Freddy's Five Nights With the Winchesters.

Chapter 5

Well, they tried the salt and burning…. That did not end up working. In fact, they tried everything they could think of to try and kill the bastards, but it didn’t work. Then suddenly, the animatronics tried to communicate with them; that’s what it seemed like to Dean and Sam, anyway. The animatronics finally stopped being so aggressive, and hesitantly walked up to them, trying to communicate. They were trying to talk to them, but they couldn’t because they were able to talk a little, but only in broken words, so it was hard to get their thoughts and such out without sounding like baffoons.

“They’re… They’re trying to talk to us and tell us something. Hold on, Dean…” Sam said after awhile. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were able to talk a little bit in broken words to communicate to the boys that they were innocent of all accused murders and what not, and in fact it was the purple man doing the killings. It was the very same purple man that killed them and stuffed them in the suits. Sam knew the purple man through his studies of the animatronics, so he nodded his head knowingly, crossing his arms over his chest.

But there was a catch, a plot twist as it was – the animatronics revealed that the purple man was actually a demon, a purple eyed demon. Sam and Dean recoiled, because that had not been mentioned in any of the pages they had gone on when they had been studying them the night before. The purple man was related to the yellow eyed demon, the one that had killed Sam and Dean’s mother when they were young. Sam and Dean then call Crowley, to ask why Crowley had never mentioned this to them before. Crowley took a long time to respond, and when he did respond, there was a quiver in his voice.

“Listen…” Crowley said, sighing. “The purple eyed demon is older than any known demon, even the yellow eyed demon. He is so old in fact that the rest of Hell isn’t quite sure who came first, the purple eyed demon or Satan. But unlike Satan, the purple eyed demon isn’t interested in world conquest or corrupting humanity or even stealing souls… He is just obsessed with pain and torment, especially in innocents, so much so that he is the unofficial child demon. He only torments children with rare exceptions. Because the only known times he has ever killed adults is when they’ve interfered with his ‘fun and games’ he’s had with the kids.” “So that explains why so many of the night guards are dead, is because the purple eyed demon killed them when the animatronics were close to getting the secret out, and he didn’t want that to happen.” said Sam.

“Exactly,” replied Crowley. “Also, from what I’ve heard and remember, the only other known adult besides the guards is the marionette that is holed up in there, because she was the mother of one of the first kids killed, whom in her guilt and shame of leaving him behind at Freddy’s the night of the massacre began to obsess and investigate and pour over every inch of the case to the point that she became mad and would believe anything so much so that the purple man was worried that she would believe that he was a demon and he did it. He was afraid that she would go to a priest or even supernatural hunters for help, so he killed her and trapped her spirit the same way he trapped the kids. But he does not enjoy tormenting adult souls as much, so he keeps the music box playing to keep the mother forever asleep so she can never interfere.”

After the story was over, Sam thanked Crowley and hung up, thus relaying the story to Dean. “Well, that definitely explains a lot…” Dean mumbled and he looked at the animatronics. They almost looked like they were pleading with the boys to help them kill the purple eyed demon once and for all. They agreed to help, and luckily they still had the Colt, which if the purple eyed demon was anything like the yellow eyed demon, it would kill him. Now they just had to lure the purple eyed demon out of hiding so that they could kill the son of a bitch once and for all. It shouldn’t be too hard because of the fact that they were adults, and they were interfering, so to speak.

After a lot of help from the animatronics, they were finally able to get the purple eyed demon to show his face, and they were about to have one hell of a showdown with him….
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be the final chapter, and it will be the battle. I just thought it deserved it's own chapter, so stay tuned for the big finale and I hope you liked this chapter!