‹ Prequel: Is He for Me?

He Has My Heart

Chapter One

Rileys POV

I woke up on a couch, being crushed from the pressure of someone on top of me. Judging from the light coming from it could be dusk or dawn.
I don't remember much after the concert. We joined in the festivities for new years eve. Partied at a nearby bar and then blank. I'm pretty sure were at Kimbers house. I have no idea how we got here.
I wasn't sure if it was Ashley lying on top of me, but I tried my hardest to not wake them so I could get up and pee. I slid myself out from under him, but when I crashed onto the floor I saw Kimber. I thought it was too light to be Ashley.
What i came out of the bathroom I walked around the house to check who was here.
I found Ella and Sammi sleeping in a guest bedroom together. I saw Jake and Jinxx asleep on couches in another living area. CC was on the kitchen table surrounded by empty bottles and cups. And Juliet and Andy had found their way to a bedroom. I walk around the house a couple more times, checking every room, but I couldn't find Ashley. I checked outside in the front and back yard, but nothing. I went upstairs to Kimber and CCs room to rumage their medicine cabinet cause my head was killing me.
I entered their enormous bathroom when I saw Ashley sleeping in their bathtub. He only had his pants on and was cradling two empty bottles of whiskey.
I giggled and climbed into the tub with him. I tried to take the empty bottles out of his hands, but he had a good grip on them. I gave up and just tried to wake him. I straddled him and gently touched his face.
"Ashley, wake up. You can't be comfortable here doll" I whispered. He stirred a little, but didn't wake.
"Ash, doll, come on, I'll make you food" I said a little louder.
His eyes scrunched then blink a couple times.
"What the fuck. How did I get here?" He said looking at me.
"I don't know. I found you here. I was asleep on the couch downstairs. I was hoping you could shed some light on the situation, but you don't remember much do you?" I asked.
"Nope, not a thing after getting here" he said propping himself up on his elbows.
"You still remember this right?" I said holding my left hand in front of my face. The 15ct, round cut diamond sat on a white gold band with two smaller round diamonds on either side. For a moment I thought he forgot.
He smiled. "How can I forget? I kinda did it in front of the LA BVB army!" He laughed and pulled me closer so he could kiss me. Lightly at first, but turned into deeper, more hungry kisses. I felt his hands run over thighs and under the dress I was wearing. He started kissing my neck and nibbling at all my sensitive spots.
"Ashley, I don't think we should do this right now" I said trying to ignore his growing boner.
"But, I want you now!" He said biting my neck, making my inhale through my teeth.
"So do I, but we are in a house full of sleeping people and we know I can be loud" I said ignoring the urge to grind against him.
"Fine, but you won't be so lucky when we get home" he said bring his face to mine and kissing my forehead.
"WE'RE ENGAGED!" I couldn't help saying. A smile was playing on my face and Ashley grinned at me.
"I know. I love you so much Riles. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives" he said pushing my hair out of my face. I looked down at my hands and my cheeks were getting heated.
"I love you too Ashley. More than anything. You are truly my saviour" I didn't care how corny it sounded cause it was true. Ashley had been there when i needed him most and I knew I wouldn't be able to live without him. "Now, lets get out of this tub cause I'm starving!" I said trying to get Ashley up.
We went into the kitchen and Ashley saw the way CC had passed out.
"Oh my God. Trust CC to pass out on the table. Hey! Do they have whip cream in the fridge?"
I had a look and found the can and handed it to Ashley.
He shook it and sprayed it on his hand.
"Ashley. Really? Are you that immature?" I said rolling my eyes.
"Yep" he said popping the 'p'. He gently ran a finger along CCs nose. After about 5 minutes CCs hand twitched and he face planted himself with the cream. He still didn't wake up though. Ashley looked disappointed.
"All well, he'll wake up with white stuff on his face and that will look suspicious enough" he said coming over to me.
I was leaning against the counter when he smashed his lips against mine and puled me up so I was sitting on the counter.
I started running my hands over his chest, playing with his nipples. Over his abs and down to his hips. I was about to undo his belt buckle when I heard someone clear their throat.